Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sehee sighed leaning back on the leather seat of Seokjin's car. It was so soft and comfortable, it made her want to just melt into it and sleep forever.

"Long day?" Sehee turned her head towards Seokjin, smiling. "Yeah, it was quite busy today." He nodded, his lips forming into a pout as he looked forward. "Where are we going?" He gave her a quick smile before looking at the road. "You'll see." She chuckled. "As long as it doesn't involve guns."

Seokjin laughed, a big hearty one that brought a big smile on her face. She really liked his voice and the way he laughed. Actually, she liked everything about him even though she knew absolutely nothing about him.

Sehee is beautiful, that's all Seokjin could think as he gazed at her. Somewhere in their short road trip, she had leaned the seat back and had fallen asleep. She looked like an angel as her long lashes rested on her face and little strands of hair framed her face.

Not able to control himself, he moved his fingers ever so lightly over her face, moving her hair back so it didn't bother her. Her eyes opened suddenly and settled on his face, making him freeze. Don't scream, don't scream, he chanted inside his head.

"Hi," she said with her lips curving a little teasingly, seeing how nervous Seokjin looked. He sighed in relief when she didn't scream. "We're here." Humming, she got up and out of the car only to see that they were on top of a hill, surrounded by dense forest.

"What are we doing here?" Sehee asked curiously and watched as Seokjin pulled some stuff out of the trunk. He laid down a bright pink and white checkered picnic blanket on the ground before sitting down. Understanding his intentions, she sat down beside him and accepted the can of soda he offered.

"I heard there's going to be a meteor shower tonight," he explained, taking a sip of his drink and looking at her. "I thought, this could be a perfect first date." It was indeed very romantic, she thought and smiled. "It is but it seems like it might take a while before we see those meteors."

He sighed looking at his phone. "Seems like it. Namjoon said we might have to wait for a little but I didn't know how long."

"It's alright," she comforted him. "Who is Namjoon though?"

Seokjin put his phone away, thinking how to tell her without revealing too much. She might find out sooner or later but he wanted to be just Seokjin while she didn't know.

"Namjoon is my roommate and colleague," he said cautiously and was surprised to see her smile encouragingly. "Tell me more about him."

"We've been working together for a long time now. He's almost like a brother to me, they all are," he started with a fond smile on his face.

"I'm the oldest out of the seven of us. Yoongi is next. He's a year younger than me but you might think that he is older because he talks like a grandpa and even behaves like one. He goes like, 'In our day we did this and that'," he said making his voice lower and scratchy. Sehee laughed seeing him impersonating his friend.

"Then there's Hoseok and Namjoon. They are both the same age. Hoseok loves keeping things tidy and he's more or less the happy pill of our group. Namjoon has the nickname of God of Destruction." Sehee giggled. "What? Why?"

"Because he breaks everything he touches. He once broke the floor and almost set the kitchen to fire."

Sehee looked completely horrified. "That can't be true."

"It is. I swear. That's why you keep a close eye on him. Anyway, next is Jimin. He might look like a cute little angel but he can be so evil sometimes. Also, he is a huge flirt. He flirts with everyone close to him. Taehyung is a little better than him but he's just as much of a crackhead. He is silent and thoughtful at times though and really innocent, to be honest. Last is our maknae, Jungkook. When I first met him, he was so shy and looked really little but with time he got out of his shell but he's still scared of girls. It's really fun to be with him, he's very energetic. It's really fun to be with all of them actually."

"You love them," Sehee's silent remark made Seokjin look at her with surprise. He was surprised that he had told her about his teammates once he started speaking. He was surprised he could be relaxed enough to speak in front of her like this.

He smiled. "I do. So, that's it. I've told you everything about us." She looked doubtful though. "You missed one." His brows furrowed as he looked back thinking who he missed. "You didn't tell me about yourself, Seokjin."

He chuckled. "I don't think I can and you can know me better if you agree to go on a date again with me." Sehee laughed, looking down, trying to hide her burning face. "I guess, I could."

Butterflies took off in Seokjin's stomach hearing her words. He gulped, thinking hard on what to say next but something caught his eyes. He looked up with awe. "Sehee-ah, look." At his soft voice, she looked up and felt her jaw falling open.

Before them was the most beautiful sight they had ever seen. Small burning meteors fell from the sky. They shined bright against the dark black canvas. Goosebumps dotted Sehee's arms, her hand clutching Seokjin's unconsciously.

Seokjin looked down at her hand clutching his. He couldn't really describe how he felt at that moment, looking at the sky with a person who had started to occupy every waking and sleeping hour of his life. He just knew, he wanted to feel like this for as long as he lived.

~~~~
A/N:

You have no idea how hard I'm banging my head right now. This chapter is filled with cheesy cringy cliche stuff that I absolutely hate but secretly love.

Enjoy everyone!!

And thank you for reading!💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro