Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you ready for this?" Alex smirked.

"Nope, ah-ah. Don't get that look on your face!" I warned him with a finger. "We agreed we wouldn't tell anyone. Nobody is going to find out I agreed to be your stupid girlfriend, which I still can't believe I did. Until you've proven that you can stay out of every other girls panties, we're not telling anyone. Got it?"

"They're going to notice, Sophie," He chuckled. "When you say I can't flirt with other girls, they're going to notice something is up."

"No they're not," I firmly stated. "Because we are going to behave like we normally do. Act naturally – do the things we always do."

"So I'm going to flirt with the entire room, stare at your ass the whole day, and you're going to pretend it doesn't make you wet."

"Yes. No!" I quickly said when he broke out into laughter. "That's not what I—urgh, never mind, you dick. Just act natural."

"Fine, on one condition; We make out in the bathroom during the lunch break."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and opened the door to my car. "Why the fuck did I agree to be your girlfriend?"

"Because you love it when my tongue is inside your—"

"—that was a rhetorical question!"

We got out of my car(well, my parents' car, but I had borrowed it for today) and started heading towards the school's entrance, Alexander grinning like the smug idiot he was. The stretch from the parking lot to the front doors seemed a lot longer than it normally did and I suspected it had something to do with the gauntlet of people staring at us – well, him.

Just relax, I told myself. Nobody knows anything, this is normal, they always stare. Just make it through the day, you'll be alright.

"Sophie-girl!" Miles' voice bellowed as soon as we came into the hallway. "Long time, no see! What' you been doing?"

I saw the smug look on Alex's face and I just knew what he wanted to reply; Me. She's been doing me.

Which of course I hadn't. I had told him no sex or any other kind of kinky behavior until I knew he was for real. We were simply on trial-stage at this point.

"Just been busy with homework," I replied with a little forced smile. "What about you? Where's your non-identical twin?"

"You mean Jagger?" He snickered. "He got in trouble with his mama for sneaking some of her wine out of the liquor cabinet. They're talking with the principal at the moment."

"First rule of the Alexander Handbook; If you're not practiced enough to do the crime, don't even try and steal the wine," Alex chuckled and smacked my ass. "Not unless you can do the time, anyway."

I sent him a mean stare and walked up to my locker. "Watch the hands there, Stone. I've got a set of rules, too; If you want to hit my ass, you first gotta fill my glass."

"I'll be happy to fill it," He leaned down and whispered in my ear, so close that his mouth touched my shell. When I shivered, he smirked. "I'll fill it until it shatters apart."

- He really could turn everything dirty.

I pulled my shit together and elbowed him in the ribs, causing him to draw back with an oomph. "Zip it, Stone. Let's get to class."

I could already tell this was going to be a looong day.

~~~

"One week's detention! One week!" Jagger shouted as we all walked in to the parking lot. "My mamma completely lost it! It was one bottle of wine, one! And it was a bad year anyway," He scoffed and pulled on his hood.

"You couldn't be more Italian right now," Miles commented. "Wait, do the hand thing – the gesturing! The thing that all you Italians do!"

"How is this for hand gesturing?" He dryly replied and flipped Miles the bird. He then proceeded to push him when he just laughed, causing him to stumble sideways.

"So whose party are we hitting this weekend?" Alex voiced when the two buffoons were done tumbling around. "Is Dennis throwing anything for his birthday?"

"Are you?" I asked looking up at him. "Your birthday is in three weeks, are you planning on throwing a party or are you going MIA like last time?"

He chuckled a little as we all reached our cars. "Why do you ask? You want to know if you'll be able to get me in private so we can fuck? Because that's all I want for my birthday, Soph. A great, big, giant fuck from you."

Miles and Jagger laughed, but I was less than amused. "Sorry Stone, but I don't give fucks, especially to dicks like you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home," I snippily replied and unlocked my car. Miles' Viper was parked right next to it.

"Mind giving me a ride?" He said and smirked at me. "And afterwards, could you drive me home as well?"

"Oh, for the love of God, will you stop it?" I snapped while Miles and Jagger climbed into Miles' Viper, both still grinning.

"I'm an atheist, so no I won't." Alex smirked and got inside my car, just as I did. Once the doors were closed and he had given a quick wave to Miles and Jagger as they drove off, he turned to me. "So seriously, what's my reward for making it through the day without jumping you? I'll settle for a blow."

"Your reward?" I scoffed in a condescending tone. "You've got to be kidding me. You're not getting anything for the way you acted today. You couldn't even control all your stupid private jokes, so sorry pal, you're not getting anything. Besides, the day's not over yet."

"You're right," He smirked as I fastened my seatbelt and turned on the engine. "Day's not over yet."

Why did I have to say that?

~~~

"I fucking hate you," I breathed when Alex yanked down my pants, kissing his way down my stomach.

"You fucking love me," He grinned, working the denim off my legs. He threw my pants carelessly on his floor and then returned to my pussy. "Why else would you agree to come inside with me?"

"I didn't agree, you threw me over your shoulder and carried me upstairs," I growled when he hooked his finger around my thong. "You practically kidnapped me!"

"Well I should probably do all sorts of dirty, depraved things to you then."

"You already are, you dick, even though we said we would wait."

"You said we should wait," He smirked and pulled my thong down, revealing my soaking pussy. "I never promised anything."

"You di—aaaah!" I cried and arched my back when he thrust two fingers inside of me and began rubbing my sensitive bud with his thumb. I gripped onto the headboard of his bed and moaned. "Ah, fuck!"

"I fucking love that your pussy is so tight. It means that when I finally get to fuck you for real, we're both going to be feeling everything. Every thrust," He pushed his fingers even deeper inside me and made me cry out. "Every ripple..." He crossed his fingers while moving them back and forth, "And every ōrgasm, which will be explosive. I can't believe you're making me wait, Soph."

"Alex!" I hollered, biting my lower lip. "You know why we're waiting."

"Yeah, I do, and I understand. I just can't believe it," He murmured, pressing a kiss to my inner thigh while slightly bending his fingers inside me. "It's like putting a cake in front of a fat kid and telling him not to eat it – only the kid already knows how it tastes and that's why he wants it. Not just because it's a delicious cake, but because it's his favorite. You understand what I'm saying, right Soph?"

I did. I was his favorite cake and he badly wanted to devour me. Not just because he was horny, but because he really wanted to. And he was going to enjoy it just as much as I would. It was a lovely metaphor.

"I do, and that's why I think we shouldn't be doing stuff like this," I panted, squirming uncontrollably by his touch. His lips were tickling my skin, his fingers were deep within me, his thumb was rubbing my clit. It was amazing I could even form a sentence at this point. "We are... putting temptation out there... it's better to not do it and... stay abstinent. God!"

"Abstinent?" Alex exclaimed. "Have you been talking to my mom?"

I couldn't help but hear how ridiculous it actually sounded and I let out a short, strained laugh. "No, but she has a little bit of a point. We shouldn't be doing this, we... we should just focus on the relationship stuff first. My God, Alex!"

"So I should stop now, that's what you're saying?" He smirked and stilled his hand just when I felt like I was on the edge. "Well, if that's what you want..."

"Oh, for Christ's sake, you're such a jerk!" I shouted, squirming to not lose the incredible build-up inside me. "You're unbelievable!"

"I'm just following your orders." He chuckled. "But if you want me to—"

"Aleeeeex!"

That wasn't me. Alex glared up at me just like glared at him, both of our eyes widening.

"Was that your—"

"That was Sarah." Alex shot up, threw my thong and pants over to me and quickly neatened out his shirt.

"Aleeeex!"

"In a fucking minute!" He shouted back while I hastily got my pants buttoned up. "Soph, your bra."

"What about it?"

"I unhooked it."

"When, oh my God?!" I screeched, reaching behind me to close the clasp.

"I don't fucking know?!" He growled irritatedly, pulling me off the bed to straighten out his covers. "Somewhere between feeling up your boobs and fingering your pussy!"

I slapped him with a sock lying on the floor and then fixed my hair while he tried to fix the bulge in his pants to be less obvious. "Come on, let's get down there, they're waiting."

"I fucking hate those little clones," He growled, taking a once-over of his room before turning to the door. "Whatever they want, we're saying no."

We walked down the stairs and found Kaylee and Sarah in the kitchen, glaring inside the fridge. When they saw me, they both grinned and ran to me. "Soooopiiie!"

"Angels!" I chuckled and bent down a little as they both ran into my open arms and squeezed the bejesus out of me. "God, I haven't seen you in forever! Wait, back up, which one is which?"

"The ugly one is Kaylee, the uglier one is Sarah," Alex grunted from the side, kicking the fridge closed.

I shot him a threatening glare when Kaylee and Sarah angrily pouted their lips. "Girls, you have my permission to tickle your brother."

"You can't—wait what?" Alex turned and looked at me with eyes the size of saucers. "They can wha—"

"Attack!" I screamed, and just like that, my little minions jumped their brother and tackled him to the ground. Within seconds they had him on the floor, squirming in laughter cramps.

"No! Stop! God, stop!" He cried, laughing hysterically and jerked every time they hit one of his many tickle spots. "Sooooph, nooo! I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!"

I couldn't help but laugh because the jerk had 'Don't tickle' tattooed on the side of his body and that was obviously the clearest invite to tickle him. He was maybe the most ticklish guy I knew and when he laughed – which he didn't do that often – he looked absolutely stunning. He didn't get dimples like other boys, he got a full on grin. And that was perhaps the cutest thing ever.

"Alright, that's enough, girls," I laughed, loving that when they finally stopped, he sagged in exhaustion with a hoarse sound. "Let your brother breathe. Are you guys hungry?"

"Yes! We don't have any real food in the house, mom hasn't bought groceries," Kaylee spoke up. She tucked one of her beautiful bouncy-blonde curls behind her ear and looked at me. "Can you make us food? You know Alex can't cook!"

That much was true. Alexander Stone could calculate a seven-digit equation in his head and bring every confident, headstrong girl to her knees with one smile – but he couldn't cook to save his dick.

"Sure, of course," I smiled, listening to Alex groan on the floor. He was still catching his breath, the pathetic bastard. "How about we make some early dinner?"

"Yaaay!" Sarah and Kaylee both grinned.

I nodded satisfied, going up to the fridge. "In the meantime you two go sit in the living room. We'll bring out some healthy snacks to take the worst hunger in a sec. Won't we, Alex?"

"What are we, their waiters?" He groaned, rubbing his face.

"Tonight we are," I said and winked at the girls. "Go find a movie on my phone," I said, fishing my phone out of my pocket. "Hook it up to the TV, we'll make a Netflix night out of it."

They cheered again and then ran into the living room after thanking me and giving me a quick hug. I then turned back to the fridge and opened it.

"You're seriously trying to make it impossible for me to seduce you tonight, aren't you?" Alex commented on the floor, now sitting up while rubbing his sore chest.

"Yeah, I am, and admit it, a family-night with your siblings sounds great," I chuckled, pulling out some different things from the fridge. "You love them, just say it."

"No Soph, I adore them." He replied, getting up from the floor. "They are the most important girls in the world to me, except for maybe one beautiful exception." He circled his arms around me and leaned his chin on my shoulder as I closed the fridge. "Hey, beautiful."

I smiled and felt my belly bubble with warmth. "Hi."

"What are we going to make?"

"I am going to make a pork tenderloin in a mushroom creme sauce with rice and bean-fries on the side," I replied. "You are going to cut up those apples and oranges into boats and serve them on a plate to your sisters in the living room. You think you can handle that without cutting off your fingers?"

He scoffed and drew back as I walked up to the counter. "If I did, who would pleasure that little pussy of yours?"

"I could do it myself, you know," I replied, pursing my lips as I begun finding everything I needed. "I might not have tried it before, but I know how to finger myself."

Alex, who had been fishing out a knife and a chopping board from a drawer, groaned and stopped mid-action.

"What?" I questioned, frowning confused at his clenched jaw and white knuckles.

"Don't..." He begun with a strained voice, "...talk to me about fingering yourself while we're cooking. It brings images to my head – images you know I can't delete, and I don't need that when I'm about to chop juicy fruits."

He rearranged himself and my eyes now fell to the bulge in his pants. I had to bite my lip not to smirk. This was going to be a fun dinner. "Alright, I'll talk about something else. Could just pit those peaches over there while I handle this big lump of meat?"

~~~

The evening went on and I dropped so many euphemisms; Some harmless about grinding the pepper and others more genius, like having to wrap my hand around the long, thick tenderloin and massage it to make the loins tender. At the end of the night, Alex was pissed at me and practically two seconds away from exploding(no pun intended, except yes, pun fully intended). We ate together and then joined up in the living room to watch New York Minute (Kaylee and Sarah chose it because they like Mary-Kate and Ashley who also were identical twins), and afterwards we sent them off to bed since it was a normal school day tomorrow.

"Well Reynolds, I gotta give it to you," Alex said as we sat on the porch swing outside of his house. "You'd make a killer mom."

I chuckled dryly and leaned my head up against his shoulder. "Thanks, I think. I just thought Kaylee and Sarah should see what a real family night is. They get to experience it so rarely."

"You don't have to tell me."

I tilted my head up and looked at Alex who was staring vastly out into the neighborhood. "Hey... are you okay?" I murmured, slowly reaching for his hand, braiding my fingers into his. "Are you thinking bad thoughts?"

A little smile spread on his lips. "Define bad thoughts."

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. And no, I'm not. I was actually just making a memory. It's one of those rare days when I feel like it has been a genuinely good day. You know, without demons shadowing me."

I nodded a little, squeezed his hand and then sighed. "Well, that makes me happy. We should end the night on a happy note, then."

"Sex?"

"Does your whole world revolve around that?" I said, rolling my eyes and pulling back.

A little smile stretched on his lips as he turned to look at me. "No. It revolves around you Soph, and you know it. You're my guardian devil."

"Devil?"

"Yeah," He said, leaning into my lips with a growing smirk. "A sexy, feisty, dirty little devil who makes me chase her tail like never before. You got me hooked, Sophie-girl."

I just looked into his blue eyes and couldn't help but chuckle silently. This boy... "You're crazy, you know that?"

He lifted a brow and looked at me mischievously. "In that case, I should do something crazy right now."

"Like what?"

Before I could react, he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me thoroughly, cupping my face in his hand. He stroked my hair and pulled me closer, simultaneously with me moving closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back, enjoying the soft feel of his lips against mine.

I should've been worried about which curious neighbor was currently watching us make out on the front porch, but I didn't. Suddenly hiding the fact that we were dating didn't seem so important. It was just me and Alex. The most uncomplicated, complicated thing in the whole world. And we were alone in it.

His lips moved down my jawline to my throat and latched on, sucking and nibbling at my skin. His hand also gently moved down and cupped my heavy breast, squeezing it softly. I could feel my panties moisten.

"Alexander," I whispered, running my hands through the wisps of his hair at the nape of his neck.

"I love it when you say my full name."

"I love it when you shut up."

He chuckled a little, the vibrations drumming into my neck. "Fine, I'll use my mouth for something else then."

He returned to kissing my neck up and down, all the way to my cleavage. The night wore on, and finally when it became late, we managed to break apart and I walked home. My home which was literally fifteen feet from his.

I couldn't get the grin off my face as I walked into my bathroom and turned on the light to clean off my face for the night. Only as I turned to look in the mirror, I froze solidly when my neck and chest was splotched with tiny red marks; Love-bites.

- He had planned that perfectly.

"That sonofabitch!"

• • •

Alex - 1
Sophie - 0

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro