Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I groaned and fell onto my bed. I put my hands over my face and tried to pretend that today never happened. Nope, can't. I groaned again and flipped over onto my stomach. So.. in one day I was late to class twice, popped too many fucking blisters on my feet, and discovered that both of my best friends are leaving at the end of this year to go to another planet. ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET! Why? Is Earth not good enough? I shook my head as I sat up and grabbed my backpack to do my homework. That's when a thought came to me. I quickly shook it off as I opened my teal backpack and grabbed my homework.

(Time skip brought to you by wondering if you should do a sequel to another story of yours.)

It was around 12pm when I finally finished. The thought came back to me as I laid down on my bed, still fully clothed. I checked the clock, then picked up my phone. I unlocked it and clicked the contacts before scrolling through them. I finally saw the contact I wanted and clicked on it. I sent a text knowing that they were up until around 3am.

(The letter by the message is the beginning letter of that person's name)

_: Hey, you up?

E: Yea, of course! XD It's only 12.

_: Thought so. XD

E: Why are YOU up?

_: Homework

E: Oh. Welp... Whatcha want?

_: You mean I can't just text my friend without wanting something?

E: Not at 12. So Whatcha need?

_: Just a question.

E: Okie?

E: Shoot.

_: Well, as you're going to Ultimate and everything...

E: Yea...?

E: Oml did I upset you?

E: Oh god... I'm so sorry.

_: No, it's not that.

E: But I upset you?

_: Well...

E: ...

_: It's not that. Anyway, I have a question.

E: You've said.

_: Well, what are you going to do with Rosie? I'm guessing you can't bring her along.

E: ...

E: No.. you can't.

_: Well?

E: Well, I guess in a way... I was kinda hoping she would die before I left. Not that I don't like her!! I love her!! I just... I don't know.

_: I understand.

E: Thank god.

_: :)

E: But... If she doesn't die then...

_: Then...?

E: Well... would you be ok taking her?

E: Please?

_: OF COURSE!!! I-I mean... of course.

E: XD

_: XD

E: Well, thank you. It means a lot.

_: Yeah, of course!!! I love that little fuzzball!!

E: Hehe. She's a flipping menace.

_: No she's not!

E: Yes.. she is.

_: SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL CAT!!

E: F I N E!!

_: Haha.

E: Asshole.

_: I feel attacked.

E: Good. XD

_: RUDE! I'M LEAVING! *Packs bags and leaves*

E: NUUUUUU!!!

_: TOO FUCKING BAD!

E: Welp. I'm taking your icecream.

_: NUUUUU!

_: ECLIPSE CATHERINE FROST YOU GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!

E: THEN GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING PENGUIN!!

_: NEVER!!

E: NUU WADDLES!!

_: XD

E: XD

E: Anyway, It's now 1 which I don't have a problem with but...

_: Oh shit. See ya tomorrow Eclipse.

E: Yep. You too!

I groan as the lack of sleep finally catches up with me. I yawn as I get out of bed and drag myself over to my dresser to get on some pjs. I chose a grey top that says 'you all drive me coconuts' with a coconut, a pineapple, and tree on the front, then the teal bottoms with darker blue pineapples. I put the top on and dumped my clothes in my grey laundry basket that I keep next to my window wall. I always keep the blinds shut though so no one sees me. I then threw the bottoms onto the floor next to my bed because that shit is so uncomfortable to sleep in. I shut off my lights before climbing into bed and closing my eyes, turning on my side. It wasn't long until sleep came to claim me.

Hey Guys! DeadEmberGirl here!! Thanks for reading!! I'm trying to make these chapters longer, but I had nothing else for this chapter. Anyway... See ya in the next chapter!!

Oh yea... one more thing..

NEVER LET YOUR FIRE DIE!!

-DeadEmberGirl

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro