18. Pain Is Real

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

I switch on the light then slowly open the bathroom's door. I peek my head inside to look if there is Ryan or any hot ghost hiding in the corner who is waiting to finger me. I see the bathroom is empty, just like my wallet.

It was just a dream. Nothing happened.

I remind myself of yesterday's incident with Ryan, it is painful to accept that he is gay. I walk inside spin my head in all directions. I stand in front of the wash basin and look in the mirror. I wait for Ryan to appear and jump at me but nothing happens. I turn around to make sure I am alone in the bathroom.

I am alone. Just like every other night. All alone.

I feel a little disappointed as I really want Ryan to touch me and kiss me just like he did in the dream. I still remember how his tongue rolled over my skin and how his eyes were virtually fucking me.

Never in my life I had one sexual dream but since I met Ryan I dream of kissing him, touching him inappropriately every night. And now these dreams are getting more intense night by night. And today it is even difficult to figure out that it was a dream or I was in an alternate universe.

It felt so real, like he was really touching and biting me. I stretch my T-shirt lower to my shoulder to see if there is any bite marks. But there were none.

I wish I had his bite marks on my skin like Mark Tobey's artwork. I wish I was his canvas. I wish his lips were brush and his tongue would roll like paint on my skin.

I notice the pain in my lower abdomen. The pain is real and the wetness between my legs too. I immediately remove my shorts and see a small blood patch on my panty.

Oh no!! Periods. Great! Now I cant even masturbate.

I hate it. I hate bleeding. I hate the smell of blood. I hate wearing pads, tampons. I hate changing them. I fucking hate periods.

Period after a sex dream. Fucking romantic.

After putting sanitary napkin I again lay down on my bed. I keep rolling on bed to get a position where my abdomen don't feel like it is lying on blades. The cramps don't let me sleep and I end up crying like I always do. I hate periods, it sounds so absurd to bleed monthly.

I didn't realise that the sun is up. I try to stand up from bed but my legs feel so weak, my thighs are paining so  much that I end up falling on bed. I can't work today, the pain is too much. I call Rita as I only have her number. I tell her that I can't come today.

"Ethan what happened? Do you want me to pick you up? I really don't mind." I can hear the worry in her voice. She is not that bad, I wonder if she knew I am a girl would she still be this nice to me.

"I slipped from stairs and bleed a little. I am fine though I won't be able to come to work." I mentally thank as today is friday and I'll see Ryan directly on monday, by then he might forget about yesterday's awkward incident.

"Oh! How are you now? Please take medication. Though you are suppose to inform HR department for a leave, I'll inform them. Don't worry Ethan. You take care" I am starting to like her as a person though she gives me hoe vibes. I thank her then search for my stomach painkillers. I want to feel numb rightnow.

I can't stop complaining how fast this weekend passed. It is said true, good time passes quickly. And here I am back to my small cabin assessing papers for the next meeting. I take a deep breath and walk straight into my boss's cabin.

Please god, I hope hotty forgot about the p0rn incident, I hope he had hit his head and lost his memory.

As I enter his office, I feel somethings have changed. The color of furniture is different, before it was oak brown but now it is dark thick brown. Last time the table's desk had glass on it but today the table is of thick timber wood. He changed his furniture.

I look at him and I see he is already looking at me, his eyes have different look that I can't figure out. "What happened to you?" Here comes his voice that I was waiting to hear. Oh god his voice. Yum.

I want to tell him that I am really hurt knowing that he his is into flat chest guys. "Ethan?" I think he is asking me about friday's leave.

"Sir I slipped from stairs so I couldn't come on friday. I will do all the pending work today itself. Here is the hardcopy of Shia Sun's summit." He is still looking at me as if I am describing what kind of pokémon I am.

I politely smile before leaving his office. I wonder was it concern in his eyes for me or his favorite character died in GOT.

It's already 6 while I am still updating reports of last week. Suddenly I see a large hand with long fingers on my desk. I follow the hand to see who's beautiful hand it is.

Ryan, of course it has to be him.

But what is he doing here on my desk I wonder. I see his whiskey brown eyes are saying something that I can't decipher. Which language are they speaking? I never felt this illiterate in my whole life.

He slowly sits on my desk's corner. As I am still sitting on my chair, it looks like Ryan towering over me. "Ethan." His voice catches my attention, when I look at him he closes his eyes. And when he again opens them I swear I saw galaxies in them. His eyes are so mesmerising, it's like they are pulling me close to him with their intense gravity to collide with him. For a big bang. I unintentionally bend forward.

His eyes are shooting stars at me, I see he lifts his hand and cups my left cheek with his large hand. His hand feels so warm, warming my cold blood cells. "Ethan.." He again says my name but it sounds more like pleading. I close my eyes and melt into his touch while he strokes his thumb on my cheek. I wish he said my real name, I would have bend on my knees in front of him to just listen him say Emara.

Suddenly I feel warm air on my face, I open my eyes and see Ryan's face close to me looking as if he is searching something. "Ryan.." as soon as his name slips from my lips, his black pupil of eyes expands wide enough to make his whiskey brown color just an outline of his iris. His eyes are now dark like a night. I feel him lifting my chin to look directly into his eyes. My lips are dangerously close to his lips.

His tongue rolls over his lower lip in slow motion, "Ethan..." he whispers slowly and softly but the loud ring of telephone on my table startle us both. I get back to reality immediately like someone threw water ballon on my face. I see Ryan picks up the phone while his face is showing clear irritation and anger dripping from his eyes. I no more see galaxies, I see lava. Red hot lava. He is holding the phone so hard that I bet it will break in next 5 seconds. He abruptly smash the phone back on table and stands up from my desk. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't even react.

"Rita is waiting down for you." He says without looking at me. The atmosphere suddenly turns five shade red, his fists are clenched to his side in anger. He turns and in a supersonic speed disappears in his cabin. I never felt so confused in my existence. What just happened. I touch my cheeks, they still feel warm. Warm from his touch.

Was he going to kiss me? Does he like Ethan? Does he think I am gay too?

Oh boy!

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

OMG! 5.8K views. And it was #4 in Werewolf category this morning.

I swear yesterday it was just 1.8K views. Thank you lovely readers. Kisses from Alpha 💋

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro