19. Renovation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alpha Ryan Damison

I walk inside my office's cabin, I see new furnished table and chairs. I remember how I lost control over my anger on thursday and broke the table into two pieces and chairs into hundred pieces.

Ethan saw me watching p0rn, he probably thought that I am gay. I remember how shocked and red his face was. I should have locked the door.

Ryan! I need my mate or else I'll go berserk. I can't control for this long.

I avoid him.

Will you stop playing I am hard to get game. I want to mate with our mate.

I again avoid him.

Ryan! Don't pretend that you don't want to spank him.

Shut up Dakota. We are never mating. And that is final.

I block him in my head before he could growl at me or try to dominate my human form. I have had enough of his purring mate shit. I have always been strict with my pack, followed Alpha duties and even as a boss I made sure in my company rules are followed. I don't show leniency and especially not merci.

I always come early in office and have breakfast before my employees come. I like to keep an eye on everyone, as whoever comes late I make sure to deduct fine from their salary. Yeah! I am that kind of boss.

But I broke my own rule by losing control in my office where humans work. How could I have been so careless? And to avoid Ethan I didn't come next day, which was very unprofessional of me. I hope Ethan forgets by now about the p0rn event.

I have never been so embarrassed like this in my whole life. Not even when I first time shifted to my wolf form then back to my naked human form and cried like a girl in front of my crush. I was just thirteen. Or may be fifteen. (Author says he was seventeen)

I lightly punch on the table to check how rugged and vigorous the wood is. I can still feel the bruises on my knuckles that were cut open while I was punching the rogues to the death. Red room is my only salvation to save me from becoming berserk alpha.

I sit on my new chair and feel how comfortable the leather is. I can smell vanilla and dew grass getting closer and strong. I know who is about to come in so I swiftly grab any file from my desk and start to read it.

I see it's a cosmopolitan magzine, the page in front of me have a photograph of Madonna kissing some model who is one third of her age. I sense Ethan inside my cabin but one thing that catches not only my attention but also of my wolf is

The smell of blood.

The smell is light but it is still strong enough for a werewolf to know it is fresh and coming from our mate. My wolf's ears erects and we both get alert. I look all over Ethan to see if there is any scratch or bruise but I see none, infact he seems all fine. He is looking around my cabin noticing the renovation.

But it didn't ease mine or my wolf's turmoil. "What happened to you?" The words automatically slips from my lips, I want to know if anyone attacked our mate and why he is bleeding. I see Ethan looking at me like an angel looks down on the earth in search of a Christmas tree to sit on it. I can imagine white wings and halo on him making him look charismaticly innocent.

"Ethan?" Dakota and I are getting impatient with lack of any reply. He blinks at me before saying "Sir I slipped from stairs so I couldn't come on friday. I will-" I didn't hear anything else. He slipped from stairs.

Our mate got injured and we were not there for him. Ryan you fucking cactus.

I feel so bad that I wasnt there to take him to hospital or take care of him. He gone through all the pain by himself. I clench my fists as I feel a pin poking in my heart. The door closes I look around to see that I am all alone. I keep my hand on my chest to massage a little. The pain is gone but not the loneliness.

I think all day about Ethan and how to talk to him that I want to see his injuries. I walk out of my cabin to his desk, I see it's already 6 pm but Ethan is still working on his table. Respect increases in me for him, seeing how hardworking he is.

Though the smell of blood is now subdue under his vanilla smell but I still want to see how bad his injuries are. I keep my hand on his desk to get his attention, he slowly lifts his head at me. His hazel eyes are looking exactly like sunlight penetrating in forest. Little brown little sunshine. Perfect hazel.

I close my eyes to capture this view in my heart, the way his eyes are shining bright surrounded by brown reminds me of forest. Absolute bliss. "Ethan" his name rolls over my tongue in a smooth way but his name doesn't suits him because he is like a delicate lily flower. I can hear angels singing in the background the way he is looking at me. His skin looks so rich, glowing like water under full moon light. Suddenly I feel sparks exploding in me. Travelling through my blood vessels to my lungs, heart, balls, everywhere. I didn't even realise when I sat on his table and when my hand touched his cheek. It feels so good. I don't ever want this feeling to stop.

"Ethan.." his name again rolls over my lips like I am begging him to stay, stay in front of me, stay like this forever. My thumb automatically moves on his silky baby smooth skin. I see he shaved his beard but still his skin feels so soft. I feel an urge to lick his skin. His skin. Fuck!

I see Ethan closing his eyes, his thick eye lashes touching his skin. I feel him moving closer to me, my eyes drop down to his lips which are apart now. His lips looks so inviting, like they are ready to be ravished. Suddenly his eyes opens wide like he read my thoughts.

"Ryan.." he whispers slowly. My name sounds like a magical spell enchanted from his lips. Like he is controlling me and my beast. My walls are down and my wolf is bowing his heading, looking down at his mate. I lift Ethan's face so that I can directly look in his angelic eyes. I see desire in them. It is painful to watch him and do nothing. These sparks are releasing the beast inside me. "Ethan..." my voice is overflowing with urgency to have my mate. To have what is mine. To have-

*Tring*

WHAT THE FUCK WAS JUST GOING ON! Was he going to kiss me? What was I waiting for? What was I doing sitting close to him. I take my hands off him as the hammer of sense hits my brain. The sparks stops. Dakota growl in my head ordering me to submit myself to him.

*Tring*

Before it could ring again, I pick up the telephone. "Ethan! Its Rita. Come down, I am dropping you home. I am not going to hear any excuses. I know you are hur-" I keep the phone immediately disliking Rita's tone the way she was trying to flirt with Ethan.

I stand up not liking the closeness between me and Ethan. Dakota is pulling my nerves to again look at our mate's enchanting eyes and swift him off his feet. I clench my fists as I don't want to lose control to him. I feel my nails cutting the skin of my palms as we both fight for the control. I am losing control.

"Rita is waiting down for you" I leave immediately as I don't want to harm Ethan or see him witness me turning into an animal, a crazy hairy four leg beast. Beast with a tail. My wolf is peeling the inside of my skin not liking the distance I am creating by moving every step away from his mate.

I walk inside my cabin slamming the door shut behind me and release The Beast.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

I wanted to write the plot twist but the chapter became long so the suspense is in next chapter ;)

Ghost readers... Please vote. It motivates me and I'll upload next chapter fast.

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro