Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alpha Ryan Damison

M0therfuckerrrrrr !!!

Fucking assh0le !!

Bl00dy bastard !!!!!

Son of a bitchhhhh!!

I am going to peel Daniel's skin with my claws and will make bed sheet out of it. That fucking cockblocker, he always comes in-between my fucking plans to get laid. So many opportunities I have missed because of this dickhead. Even Dakota is agreeing with me to rip his head off his shoulders.

Stupid butthole.

I control my urges to not murder my Beta and fuck my mate, not now. I straighten up from the table and smoothen my suit and shirt as I see creases on my limited edition Gianni Versace suit. It is as expensive as an iphone.

I see shorty nervously pulling her shirt down and covering her feather soft belly which I was going to lick seconds ago if that fucktart hadn't shoved his fuckface inside my office. I should have locked the door.

I sense the extreme level of awkwardness in the room but more importantly shorty's flushed cheeks and embarrassed face didn't go unnoticed. She looks highly cute and red. But she will look more cute naked, butt naked.

A smooth smile appears on my face as I imagine her fresh red spanked ass, I mentally save it in my bucket list. I bend down to hide my smile and pick pens, files and papers from the floor. I control my facial expressions and get seated on my new leather chair. I can't wait to imprint my hand on her butt cheeks.

"Ethan you can go home now." It is very difficult to tell her to leave as there is still stiffness in my pants. She instantly walk towards the exit of the cabin. My dick twitches as I watch her hips sway, I had to grip hard the armrest of my chair to prevent myself from jumping across the table and grabbing her. Not now.

I notice Drake scratching the back of his head who is standing besides Daniel. Damn it, they both witnessed it.

'I didn't knew Alpha had such kinky fantasies.' . 'Maybe Alpha is trying something new. Though the guy looks cute.' . 'He was the one to replace me. Alpha appointed him to be his secretary.' . 'Ahhh! I see. Alpha did that so he can climb on him.' . 'Drake, did Alpha ever did that to you?' . These stupids didn't even walled up their links. I clear my throat as I can clearly hear them talking through the mindlink. I am surrounded by idiots.

"What are you guyz doing here?" Although I want to growl at them and punch their faces, I maintain my calm posture as I don't want them to doubt me. "YOU called us to discuss something important." They both say in unison looking at each other with a question face.

I try to recall what was so important that I called these doofus. "Ryan, what the hell is going on?" Daniel asks in a dramatic voice as he swings his hands back and forth between the door and me. My fist itch to collide it with Daniel's jaw. He is a pain in my arse. I can handle Drake but not Daniel, he is above my tolerance level that's why I use to call him lady dick.

"Ryan!! You are behaving weird from past few weeks. We need answers." Again his potty mouth opens to speak. "And fuck off will not work this time." Drake speaks supporting Daniel's melodrama.

"Not important. I was just asking few questions." I try to sound casual, as for now I want to keep them off my affair. They both narrow their eyes at me as if they didn't buy my shit, "Then why don't you interrogate us that way? Why not to make us lie on table and ask sweetly than growling and punching us?" Daniel wines like a girl to which Drake and I give him a wtf look. Lady dick.

"Alpha, Are you.... Umm. I mean.. is Ethan your mate? Because since he came you are behaving very restless." Drake asks curiously which made me really impressed of him. His voice is in an obedient tone where as Daniel sounds like my wife. Why Drake is not my Beta and why I got a lady dick? "Ohh shutup! Maybe alpha got bored of girls and their vaginas" Daniels wiggles his eyebrows at me which made me grit my teeth in anger. Dont kill him. Not now.

I run my hand in my hair in frustration, Daniel shuts his mouth immediately as he sense my anger. I rub my face with my hands as I take a deep breath to feed my commanders some top grade lies "He is an important suspect which will lead me to Zydus. Which reminds me why I called you. He is Crowned and is going to challenge me in Wolfram to become the next Alpha of Alphas."

Thinking of him makes the lava inside of me to boil thousand degrees. No one ever dared to go against my words and a newcomer comes and challenge my Alpha position, the world is going to see how brutal I can be. I'll prove them why I am feared by most of the Alphas. I am going to end Zydus's fucking bloodline once I make him lose the challenge. I am going to break his every bone and enjoy it's cracking sound while he whimpers beneath my claws. But before he dies I make sure to kill his every pack member in front of him. Then make him rest in pieces.

Drake's eyes becomes wide and Daniel's eyes and mouth wides more than its necessary. "I need to leave for Bisera for some probe tonight. Drake, I want you to spy on Ethan and send me his every detail to whom he meets and who enters his house." I even tapped her phone calls to know whom she talks to and check her gps very half an hour since two days.

Drake simply nods to my command where as Daniel again opens his mouth to speak "Alpha, that means I am coming with you to Bisera." There is some kind of excitement in his voice which is making me irk. "No, you need to tighten the forest borders and increase the patrolling of lucion wolves. Catch anyone who seems suspected in our territory." I shouldn't underestimate Zydus and his pack wolves, they will try everything to crack my security.

After discussing for an hour about the strategies to cease the border infiltration and warriors training batch, my eyes catches the time. It's already two quarter past 7 and I have a flight to catch at 9. I remind Daniel again to tighten security and Drake to spy on Emara. I don't want to leave her alone but I have no choice. I need to go there personally and enquire about her bloodline. And if her parents address me as their Alpha, it'll be easy for me to explain her about my ancestors and our kind.

Now that I am alone, I keep my legs on my glass table and bend a little backwards on my chair keeping my hands behind my head as I get into a comfortable position. I close my eyes recalling what today happened. My bottom lip automatically slides in-between my teeth as I remember her soft silk smooth lips. She tastes exactly like she smells, vanilla and kinks.

I wanted her to kiss me first or atleast accept that she has something for me. That's why I teased her a little but after witnessing her eyes filled with tears and her whimper voice, my wolf lost its control and grabbed her instantly to connect our lips. Her lips.. Goddess. I have never kissed somethings so delight and aesthetic.

As soon as our lips connected, I could feel sparks all over my body especially in my balls. I was rock hard in a second and suddenly sparks took over our kiss's pace. I started kissing her madly like I was starving for her from centuries. The animalistic nature of mine took over me as I went little wild on her. I completely forgot that she belonged to humankind.

Since past two weeks the soul torture I have been through, I even doubted my manliness, the quarrels I had with my wolf, all the sleepless nights I spend all the frustration that was stored inside me conquered me as I senselessly ravished her mouth. But it surprised me the most when she kissed me back viciously showing glimpse of her hidden beast.

A smile appears on my face as I recall what my mother said about mates that they are part of your soul. If she really is a part of my soul that means she likes it rough too. And she would enjoy doing it with sex toys too. I never liked the plain sex, toys bring out another level of fun in bed. I so want to see her badly under me whimpering and begging me to come. What an artistic view it would be!

When I saw her taking heavy breaths from her open mouth lying on my table, a sudden urge took over me to touch her inside of the mouth. I wanted her to suck my thumb but instead she bit it which send a high walt spark to my pants making my dick twitch in pain. She is so bad, I love it.

The moment my tongue entered her warm wet mouth she gripped my biceps hard and shudder under me. I had to pine her down to stop her moving. At first our tongue moved gently and very meaningfully but then it grew intense as she tentatively moved her tongue along mine. I found her behavior rather cute as she tried to dominate me. Silly mate. Soon we started swallowing each other making the kiss hot as fuck.

At this point I am sure of two things. One, that she likes me and wants me equally like I want her. And two, she doesn't feel sparks. Because if she did we would end up having sex on my table. It's hard for me being an Alpha to control myself when I feel sparks running on my skin. She would have begged me to fuck her if she felt them too. Which worries me, as it will be more hard to take her to my bed. That is why I need to know about her bloodline, is she a human or a hunter descendent.

I stretch my arms as I stand up from the chair. I call my pack driver to drop me to the airport. I didn't buy a private plane not because I can't afford but because I have to pay extra taxes to the government and show my incomes sources to get a private plane name under me.

Before walking out of the cabin I look back at my table where we were both lying on few hours ago. These two days are going to be hell for me without seeing her and touching her, now that I have tasted her it would be hard for me to not fuck her.

I close the door behind me, I walk towards her table and keep the letter in her drawer that I wrote for her and walk away.

Destination: Bisera.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Vote to get the next chapter fast. I'll upload if I see votes above 60 on this chapter. If not then wait for days :P

There was color work going on in my house so I couldn't update. I bought a canvas and painted with the remaining paint. Here is the end result.

Special shoutout to my lovely readers luv4fiction , WhatIsThinking and vaidehiraghava for showering with votes ❤️

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro