28. Explore

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

How will you feel if you ask god for a chocolate and he gives you the whole chocolate factory?

Speechless, right?

Well me too.. not because I have no words to explain but because someone is sucking on my mouth, muffling my words. Hotty's one hand is holding my waist in a steel grip and another one angling my neck to give him easy access of my mouth.

His kisses are demanding and forceful on me as he nibbles hard taking my lower lip in between his teeth. He is violating my mouth by sucking and biting hard on my sensitive flesh. Unexpected moan releases from my mouth as I feel him press his bulge shameless into my core. His throat vibrates as I hear a low growl escapes from his mouth in between the kiss. His lips are rapidly moving over mine, I try to match his pace but he is dominating like a wild animal. A desperate wild animal.

Though his lips are heavenly soft, they are attacking mine in a fierce hot way with full of aggression like he is taking some kind of revenge on me. His behavior always seems unpredictable to me. His hands are rough as they roam on my back with his fingers digging in me mercilessly, my body feels like it is getting assaulted roughly. My lips are manhandled by his as he aggressively suck the soul out of me with his hot blazing lips.

I never thought my kiss with hotty would be ferocious as his harsh behavior is making me feel used. The kiss feels more like one sided as if he is taking out his frustration by dominating like an unleased beast. There is no synchronization in the kiss, it feels out of rhythm and not at all sensual but like a punishment.

In my dreams hotty use to be very gentle and use to touch my face softly unlike now ravishing me with force in reality. I feel frustration taking over me in a swift way as I feel him using me as his frustration bag and trying to show off what a true dom he is.

I grab his hair with extreme force which catches him off guard and I take that moment to kiss him back fiercely. All the embarrassment I went through, the amount of tears I cried and jealousy I felt all the frustration is releasing through my comeback of kiss. I bite his lip hard which makes him hiss in pain.

I'll show you who is a true dom.

I kiss him back violently as I pull his shirt's collar savagely towards me then bite his lip with little more pressure than before which is enough to make him bleed. I feel him smirk in between our battle of kiss but it disappears soon as he lifts me from my waist and roughly slams me down on his desk, causing my bottom to sting in pain. A loud painfull moan escapes my mouth as the pool of excitement flows through my veins to my every part of body asking more, more to be treated roughly.

He tucks my shirt out with force and instantly grabs my waist directly from the inside of my shirt. His rough actions gave me shivers down the spine, I feel the vibration passing to my core. His touch gave mini heart beats to my clitoris. His palm feels warm as he keeps rubbing them up and down on my waist's curve.

He pushes all the files and papers from his table in a second with his other hand as he presses his chest hard on me making me fall backwards. My hands automatically holds his neck for support as his lips are still attacking mine harshly as he presses his warm body to my shivering one. My back touches the hard desk as hotty presses himself on me, his bulge pokes me down sharply as he hovers on me from above.

Hotty's lips detaches from mine as we both gasp for air like two dying fish on land. His  breaths are uneven and rapid but his face shows calmness. He reminds of storms, how they look calm from inside but are deadly and ferocious from outside. Where as I look like a dog who is breathing heavily with open mouth.

His eyes looks densely dark as they rank my breathless body lying on his table. My shirt is completely tucked out of my belt and it slide above my belly. Where as hotty's first two buttons are missing and there are creases on his expensive looking off white shirt. His hand is still on my waist holding it tightly as if I'll run away from him.

He stares at me with shiny eyes, I can clearly see the redness on his cheeks and on his lips. Hotty raises his hand to touch my face while his eyes still shows desperation. I feel his thumb touching my swollen lips as he presses it softly, touching my lip back and forth delicately as if he is still craving to kiss them. His body is radiating heat that is warming my skin and boiling my sex to hundred degree celsius. His thumb pushes my lower lip down softly to enter in my mouth. Next thing I feel his thumb touching my lower teeth then curving down to my tongue.

I immediately press my teeth to stop his thumb's further movement inside my mouth. His eyes turns a shade darker as a sinful smirk appears on his lips. What the hell is he doing? And why is he doing?

He narrows his eyes like he is scolding me but I still don't let go his thumb from in-between my teeth. I can feel his hot breath fanning on my face as he moves closer to me. "Emara..." he whispers my name sexily as his chest presses into mine. He is heavy. I gradually let go his thumb from my teeth as my breathing gets heavy under him, he withdraws his thumb and again touch my lips. He looks at me hungrily as he repeatedly licks his lips looking at mine, ready to collide with mine.

He holds my chin and pushes it down slowly making my mouth open infront of him. He lowers his face which I thought for kissing but instead I feel his tongue entering in, touching the inside of my mouth. My mouth feels so assaulted by his tongue as he deepens his tongue licking my inner side of my mouth.

He is not kissing me, his tongue feels like he is exploring something in the deep dark hole of mine.

My body feels like it caught on fire because of his tongue invading the inside my mouth. My mouth feels so violated in a creepy kinky way which is for sure making my panties hella wet. His tongue pokes my tongue like its challenging for a tango dance. I push back his tongue with pressure as we start the tongue battle. A fight for dominance.

He presses down my chin more to make my mouth open wide as he pushes his tongue inside violently against mine. I fight back not willing to lose against him for the second time but he roll his tongue roughly to control me, to make me submit infront of him. His other hand is lightly pinching my waist, making me moan in-between our tongue dance as I feel a slight sting.

Finally, I let him dominate me and we get into rhythm, in a perfect synchronization. It feels more sensual and wetting than before. It is hard to believe that both the person are same one the aggressive lip-bitter and another kinky lizard tongue kisser. His personality changes like a girl changes her clothes. Bipolar af .

We both gasp for air after our little tongue war, his chest is moving rapidly up and down same as mine while he eyes on my raising and falling chest. "Emara.." he says my name huskily as he dips his head in my necks crook. My emotions are fucking with me as I keep on thinking that I hooked up with my boss.

I feel his lips on my ear as he says my name again "Emara.. Is the report ready?" His husky voice made me blush instantly. He stares at me with same stern and stoic face but I can see the lust floating in his eyes. I bite my lower lip to stop the smile surfacing on my face. He notices my lip in between my teeth and takes a sharp breath then releasing air through his mouth. I innocently shakes my head in a no. Oopsie.

He narrows his eyes at me as his lips and eyebrows comes in a straight line. Hotty looks dangerous and fucking hot in his intimidating attitude, something that melts all of my six senses. He slowly moves his hand from my waist to my ass and give it a little squeeze as he says "I think you need to be punished." He says in a densly thick tone as he again squeeze my ass with a little more pressure.

His sudden change in personality is fucking with my head. His strict principal attitude is turning me the fuck on. He turns his head swiftly towards my right, I follow his action and see two man standing at the door of the cabin with wide eyes and mouth looking at us. Ohhhh shitttttt!

In an instance he stands up in a straight posture with his broad shoulders staring back at those two man. I follow his actions and stands up from the table too, straightening my shirt which was bearly covering my ribs now. I see hotty picking up the files and pens from the floor as he places them again on his table casually like nothing happened before. I notice one of those guys was hotty's secretary before me who is currently staring in between hotty and me like he is watching a tennis match.

"Ethan you can go home now." Ryan says nonchalantly as he gets seated on his chair. I turn around towards the door without looking at anyone in the cabin as I feel highly embarrassed. I notice my untucked shirt hanging out from my pants, my wild hair and red swollen lips. Those two man probably think we are gay, but I don't care.

At this moment I can only remember one thing that my friend Ana had said about men..

Aggressive kissers are fearless and will fuck you anywhere.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

This is my first time writing a kissing scene. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

How much votes for Alpha and Emara's kiss 😘

Special shoutout to lovemylife4354 and zephyre13 for showering with votes ❤️

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro