33. Doctor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alpha Ryan Damison

THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Why hasn't he died yet? Soon I'll become the first Alpha who killed his own beta. This fucker always gets in between my plans of getting laid. 

I hold the steering wheel in a steel grip as I feel the claws ripping out of my nails in anger. "What Daniel?" I try to keep my voice low but the grip of my hand is imprinting on the phone. I hope Emara doesn't notice.

"Alpha. We found two warriors of Lightening Moonstone pack in our territory. One ran away but we caught the other one. He is espionage of Zydus." I shut my lips in a tight line as I feel Dakota growling. SHIT!! How can they let one go away? 

I look over at Emara who is now checking her neck where my canines should have been buried by now. I was going to mark her but maybe she wasn't high enough for that. "I'll be there soon." I don't wanna leave this opportunity to sleep with her but dammit I can't leave my Alpha duties. 

"Babe, I gotta go. Some business partners are at my place." Her face looks like a scared rabbit. She keeps rubbing her neck where my canines scratches are still visible. She gives a smile which doesn't reach her eyes which fueles my anger and I drive off. 

Firstly my trip to Bisera was of no use, I couldn't find any information related to my mate as they denied existence of her. Secondly, I lost an opportunity to mate with her and then I didn't even mark her. And now she seems scared of me which is burning my balls, I don't want to lose her trust. I look over at her but she seems busy looking outside the window. She looks so cute in this white dress, like a little moon goddess.

After dropping her at her apartment I get back inside my car. I open the roof of my convertible Z4 and drive off. Nothing feels better than the wind ruffling my hair. I love the speed and extra power. It pumps adrenaline to my veins. God! this feeling is so amazing.

An effortless smile appears on my face as I remember her face, her soft skin, her milky body, her color of nipples. God! that's fucking hot. Something dark pink mix with light brown. I am going to change all of my furniture colors to that color including my convertible's. Yessssss

As soon as I park my convertible infront of my pack office I hop out and rush inside the building to meet the one and only lady dick.

I see Daniel and Drake standing outside the red room, they both turn to face me as they sense me behind them. I lift my right hand in the air and punch on Daniel's lower jaw with great strength. Drake backs off immediately in fear as Daniel falls on the ground with his other 4 teeth. 

Yessss!! Finally.

Crush his balls, Ryan.

Blood oozes out of Daniel's mouth like a fountain, he holds his jaw in both hands as he tries to stand up from the ground. "How could you let go another one." My voice roar in the corridor, even the walls vibrate because of my growl.

Crush his damn balls, Ryan.

I ignore Dakota and look over to Drake who is now stick to the wall like wallpaper. "Did he said something?" Though my knuckles are itching to punch him too I want someone to answer my questions. 

"Y-ye-ss Al-Alpha. He-e was tal-lking ab-out Zy-Zy-dus" Drake shivers miserably, I think he will piss in his pants soon. I take two steps towards him and hold his shoulder as I say "Tell me what he said in one line." I can see the fear in his eyes as my claws dig inside his shoulder. 

"He-e said Zy-dus is the chosen one by moon goddess and is gifted with the power of two wolves and he is going to end the existence of DarkMaw Snow pack to rule over the werewolf clan." Zydus Zydus Zydus!! Who the fuck he is to think he can even scratch me. Everyone thinks he has some magical power to become the king and sit on the globe. Oww!! but I will make him fall on his knees then rip his head off his shoulders. I fucking loathe that bastard.

"Did you get his location or his identity?" I ask Drake to which he denies. I rub my face with my hands as I try to calm myself. This shit is getting on my nerves now. I set my hair back nicely as I walk inside the red room of pain. It was such a nice day, how it turned out to be this way

I see the guy is tied up in silver chains and his chest is almost ripped off. His whole body is covered in bruised and his left shoulder is dislocated. Good. I close the door with a loud thud which catches his attention. He lifts his red swollen eyes at me with disgust.

"I am not going to tell you anything." His voice shows no fear and sounds highly bold. "I know." I reply to him then mind link my Delta to make few arrangements. Drake brings a table, chair and some surgical instruments.

Drake ties his limbs on all four sides of the table with the silver chains then leaves. I like to do it alone. I remove my black shirt and tug it on the door's handle. "What is your name?" I always ask my victims their names so that I can write about them later in my little diary. 

I get seated as I pick the scalpel blade and clean it on my Versace pants. He says nothing but keeps looking around to see what I am doing. This time I see the fear in his eyes and his heartbeats have increased to 87 bpm.

"What the hell are you doing psycho?" he screams and shakes in fear as I dip the cotton in ethanol and rub it on his abdomen area. "I am clearing the germs." I say politely as he is already scared of me and I don't want my first operation to be ruined. 

"What is your name buddy?" I again ask him though I hate repeating myself. "Al-Albert." he shudders miserably under me as I try to mark with a pen on his upper abdomen. "Albedo is it?" My full concentration is on marking, I once again google if I am doing it right then finally keep the pen aside.

"Get off from me you psycho. What the hell are you doing?" He screams loud and panic hard as I pick the scalpel blade again. I hold his stomach with another hand as I speak "You see Albedo, I have a girlfriend. And I am thinking to propose her with a diamond ring." I slice his abdomen carefully as I dont know how close the kidneys are from the skin. Liters of his blood oozes out along with his painful screams but I dont let his screams affect me. That's how good doctors are, right?

I rip open his abdomen to see where are his kidneys. I have seen pictures of kidneys but here everything seems like jelly and gelato. Where are you kidney beans?

"STOP!! PLEASE STOP!" Albedo screams in agony to my left which is hella disturbing for me. "You see diamond rings are damn expensive buddy." I tell him while I again google 'how do kidneys look in real'. "And then expensive wedding dress, a fancy marriage and honeymoon everything will cost a lot you know." Ah! kidneys are just 11 centimeters big. Okey!

I remove the kidneys and place them in a medical box so they can be taken to the hospital safely. I look over to Albedo but he seems unconscious or dead to which I didnt gave a fuck. I wash my hands and head back to my room so that I can have wet dreams about me mate. I pull her panty out of my pocket and throw it on my bed. Now my room again smell of her. ahh!

I wake up with another wet dream in the morning. These dreams make me crave more for her. God! The way she was riding me in the dream, I wish it come true. I don't even have a picture of her to which I can look and jerk off. I pick my phone and immediately download WhatsApp where people chat and waste their time. I so want to waste my time on her.

I lit a cigarette and send a good morning text to her then wait for her reply. I open her profile pic in which she has pink hair and a bow hairband making her look absolutely cute. Save to the gallery.

Fuck! She is so cute that she gives me a boner. I rub my hard on as I stare at her pic and imagine her naked under me. My phone vibrates from a text sent by her. A smile appears on my face as I see the kissing emoji. Awwww! She is so cute.

'I want to see you
Send me your pics'

I send the message and wait for her reply. She replies instantly 'After you, Sir 😉'. My dick twitches a little as I read the word 'Sir'. Fuck! That's hot.

I click a pic immediately and send her but tells me to send a clear one. Though I hate taking orders, I would do anything for her. I stand up to open the curtains then fall back on the bed and click a pic. 

'Now your turn babe'

I send the pic and message then wait for her reply. Me and my wolf we both jump in excitement as we wait for her pictures. 

You are such a good human Ryan.

I know right?

My phone vibrates and I instantly open it. I see she send me two pics, one in which she is laughing and in another sucking a bottle. I grip my dick hard as I imagine her sucking me. Unknowing moans releases my mouth as I rub it again.

I text her to send me her current pics with one hand and pump my dick with another hand. I look at her pic in which she is smiling like a cute angel. Goddess! She is so fucking cute. 

She sent me her another pic in which she has short hair. I look at her pouting lips and grip my dick hard. I look further down to her neck area which looks so shiny, but the picture ends just before her cleavage. Noooo!! I want to see her boobies.

I text her to send a pic without tee but instead, she asks me to send first. Alright mate if thats what you want. I stand up from my bed and do a few pushups before taking a pic as that will pump my veins and muscles. I send the pic then wait paitentlessly for her nudes.

She sends a pic in her black bra and pouting in a sexy way. I move my hand inside my boxer and grab my dick directly this time and start to jerk it fast. God! she is so hot. I cant wait to be inside her and fuck her hard. I make a personal folder in the name of her in my phone. I ask her to send her kitty's pic as I am close to cum. 

I pump fast my hand as I see her message notification, yeahh I am close. I and my wolf's tongue are out in desperation but as soon as I open the message I immediately leave my throbbing dick as I see my own pic. WHATDAFUCK!!! 

Ewwww!! Ewww!! I throw my phone on the bed and walk straight into the bathroom to wash my hands, eyes and memory form files. 

I pick my phone and see her message 'Hahahhahahhahahaha'. I'll show her now what is hahahahahah. I change my clothes instantly then leave my penthouse. I hop inside my car and text her back then drive off.

I am so getting the kitty this time. I wont let anyone come in between. I call Daniel to cancel any meeting till the evening and strictly warned him not to call me or I'll cut his balls this time. I silent my phone also just in case another fucker tries to disturb me.

I park my convertible then start to climb her stairs. I knock on her door twice then listen carefully what she is doing inside. I hear her heart is beating fast like she ran a marathon. The door opens and a cute angel appears in a white top and red shorts. Her hair is uneven and falling on her eyes as she breathes heavily. Her t-shirt is dragged down from her shoulder giving me a full view of her cleavage. 

God! She is so fucking hot. 

"Come inside." She looks down to her feet then back at me and smiles "I'll get you water." before I could deny it she runs towards the door leaving me alone in her living room. Perfect.

I immediately slam shut the door behind me and lock it. This time no one will come and disturb us. I am getting this pussy today. Suddenly her phone rings but I instantly grab it, the caller is 'Ethan Stupido', I immediately silent her phone too. I wonder what name has she saved my name. I type my number and 'Ryan The Hotty' appears on the screen. Fucking cool.

My mind can't let go of the scent of smell in her house. It seems familiar but I don't know where I have encountered it. I see all the herbs, shrubs and climbers in her balcony making it look like a little garden.

Maybe that's why she smells of dew grass all the time. I look around the room and notice the couch, tv, flower pots, she is really into plants. My eyes suddenly catches a photo frame hanging on the wall. Emara is hugging a guy very closely and intimately. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BASTARD?

My veins pop out of my hand as I fist them in anger. Shorty's bright smile next to the well built muscular guy doesn't go unnoticed. Dakota growl in my head as my chest vibrates in anger. Even their outfit and hair are the same in matching. Frown appears on my forehead as I look closely at the guy and observe his eyes and nose and some other features match with my mate.

Wait a minute!!

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

I am so excited for the next chapter....  Yay.
Ps- It's going to be my fav chapter of the book.

The more votes I see on this chapter the faster I'll upload. Also go votes on other chapters also it will make motivate me to write fast. 😽

Special shoutout to FatemaSarabar and AimeValerieUwamureze  for showering with votes. ❤️

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro