Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enjoy ;)

Emara Stone

'I m on my way to
meet my kitty😉'

What the fuck!!! Is he coming now? Like right now? 

I look around the room and see clothes all over the floor, things here and there. Shit! This is the right time for my superpowers to show up. I wish I had Thanos, that bro would have cleaned all the clothes plus some population.

I pick all the clothes, among them mostly are of Ethan which I wore to the office. I dump them all in the washing machine including the socks, belts, slippers whatever I see on the floor except the floor.

I rush to my room and clean my study table, change the bed sheet and again clean the floor. So many fucking clothes.

Should I change the curtains too?

I instantly grab the mop and clean the dust off the floor. I have never done so many exercises in just 10 mins. I should have probably lost 2-3 kgs or should have got one and a half abs. 

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Shit!! He is here already. I look at myself in the mirror then around the room, it doesn't look that bad though. I run towards the door and open it instantly not wanting him to wait for more. 

As soon as I open the door I meet a very sexy view of hotty, as he rolls up the sleeves of  his white shirt which is stuck to his muscular arms like a second skin. The inner hoe in my licks her lips. He looks so god. I mean good.

My heart starts to skip its beat as I look into his deep whiskey brown eyes. They are fucking hypnotizing. "Come inside." I welcome him as I open the door wide for him. COME INSIDE? I instantly look down to hide my blush. Come Inside? Its sounds like I m making a sexual innuendo. Come... Inside...me.

"I'll get you water." I rush towards the kitchen as my mind keep showing me kinky pictures of me and hotty. Stop it! Stop it! I scold my inner hoe then pick the chilled bottle from the refrigerator and walk towards the living room. 

I see hotty staring at the wall with his mouth open and finger in the air pointing at something. Did he see a spider on the wall? I should have cleaned the walls too.

I walk close to see what is he starting at. For some reason, my heart rate takes a pick up as I see him staring at a photo frame of me and Ethan that we took last year on our birthday. Holllyyyy Shitttttttttttt !!

How can I be so stupid to not hide them? What should I say now?

Its a photoshop.

He slowly turns his head in my direction. Very slowly. Slow like a sloth. He lays his dark eyes on me in which I can see something roil. Slowly he raises his manicured finger at me while his mouth opens up to growl at me "YOU!!! You lied to me." Holy Shit, its deja vu.

I hold tightly the bottle as I fidget my fingers around it nervously. "I can explain." His lips comes in a thin line, he narrows his eyes about a millimeter as he hiss "You better." I take a step back cautiously as he takes a step towards me challengingly.

"Um... I-I lied about my family-ly b-becoz I was scared of-f you. So... ummm, sorry." I squeeze the life out of the bottle in my hand as I nervously look everywhere except his piercing eyes. He stops in his movement but his hostile stare intensifies to a force that made the muscles in my stomach tighten with fear.

Before I could think of an escape my feet detaches from the floor as I am lifted off and thrown on strong steel shoulders and he starts to walk. A loud gasp escapes from my mouth as a large hand lands on my ass making it sound like a slap. Did he just spanked me?

"First you faked as a man." Hotty's voice sounds cold like frozen lava. *Slap* "Then lied to me about your birthplace." What? *Slap* "Then straight lied on my face about your disabled brother to gain my sympathy." *Slap* With just 4 slaps on my ass, it starts to sting underneath the cloth of my shorts. *Slap* "I've got one naughty mate, Ain't I?" his voice sounds densely cold.

This time he throws me off his shoulders, I land on something soft I instantly look around my surrounding. This is my room, my bed. My gaze meets hotty's burning one as he climbs on my bed, on me. He grabs my both hand in his one large hand and pushes me violently on the bed. He lifts my t-shirt above my head as he speaks in a grudging voice "Do you know what I do to people who deceive me?" His thick rough voice sending shiver all over my body make me tremble in fear.

I am lying straight on the bed with my hands together above my head whereas hotty is hovering over me like a hungry animal who is ready to tear my limbs apart. My heart starts to hammer wildly as he starts to remove his belt looking straight into my eyes. Is he going to beat me?

He ties my hand in his belt and straps it with the pillars of the headboard of my bed. I try to move my hand but I feel how tightly he bounded them in one place. My heart stands still as I gaze up to his deep and dangerous eyes which are now doing an evil dance. I feel his fingers inside the elastic band of my shorts and in an instance, he removes it forcefully down to my legs.

Then throws it on the floor. Like a useless chocolate wrapper. My fear have literally reached the top floor.

I try to squeeze my thighs but he muscularly widens them as he takes something out of his pants. "Wh-what-t ar-re you doin?" My eyes pop out of the socket as I see what he is doing. "I am taking pictures." He says nonchalantly like we are discussing the weather but I start to panic underneath him "WHAT? Why?"

I could hear the camera's shutter sound as I lie just in my bra  and panty under him with my legs spread wide. "Because they stay longer." His voice is cool and calm as ever, self-satisfaction radiating from him as he smiles while looking at his phone. How the hell he tied so perfectly?

Suddenly I feel him kissing the valley of my breast as his fingers trace the inner of my thighs sending a hot shiver to my core. My breaths become uneven and loud as I feel his tongue licking my belly to the abdomen to the very lower abdomen going completely south.

My heart rate spikes as I feel him suck my inner thighs while his hands grip my hips tightly, I can feel his nails digging inside my skin. I bite my shivering lips as I feel like to scream from anticipation as he slides my panties down smoothly. I close my eyes in euphoria as his wet hot tongue collides with the lips of my vagina. Ohhh Fuck!! 

I thought he is great in french kissing but he just proved me wrong.

I try to pull my hands as I feel his tongue entering inside the throbbing black hole of my soul. Unstoppable moans releases from my lips as I feel his tongue entering in deep then out. Suddenly I feel a foreign feeling building inside me as I feel him biting slightly. My eyes flash opens as he again bites my sensitive skin, I instantly look down and notice he is already looking at me hungrily. 

I feel like I am taken on a high cliff, cliff of ecstasy but the desperation to jump off the cliff feels like a pain. The sound of him sucking me is turning me on knowing how wet I am. As I was about to jump off the cliff he leaves my throbbing body. "Ryan...." I wine in resentment as I feel hanging in between pain and pleasure. Instead, he simply looks at my whimpering body while a triumph smile plastered on his face.

"Will you ever lie to me again?" He sounds like a strict principle with a stone face expression. My body is shaking and waiting for its release, I can still feel the pulsating nerves of my clit which is adding a strike to my desperation. This is torture. I fiercely shake my head. Never ever again.  

He puts his large palm on my abdomen as he commands me "Say it." I open my mouth for words but end up moaning his name "Ryaann..." In an instance, a stingy slap lands on my wet pussy which made me scream in pain. He bends forward as he says in a sultry raspy voice "Call me sir... or master."

I would have done his uncomplete job if my hands were not tied up, "I-I wont ever lie to you-u againn, Sirr." I obediently say like a pet dog. A satisfactory smile appears on his chiseled face but it replaces soon with an evil smirk as he looks down at my quivering body "Do you want me to finger you?" Ohh yes! That sounds so good. 

I close my eyes as I slightly nod not wanting to look at his lustful eyes. I feel his two fingers enter me slowly. I get more desperate as he pumps them in and out more slowly, deliberately. "Think about my cock inside you." He teases me as he picks up the pace.

"Ryan.. Please. Oh god please." I have no idea what I am begging him but I hope he understands me. He removes his fingers from me as he stares intensely at me. I think there is a fault in my lights because I think I saw his eye color changing to black. "Do you want me Emara?" His face drips with seriousness and desperation.
And suddenly I want him more. This time I look directly in his eyes and nod.

Hotty is the kind of guy I'd make a sandwich for. After learning it from youtube of course.

I want him. Badly. I cant have any better birthday gift than him.

In few seconds, my bra along with his shirt and pants detaches from our skin. He frees my hand then throws a black and golden color packet to my side. I tilt my head to read it, Magnum Large size condoms. Hotty lowers his boxer and reveals his huge thick soldier which made me sweat nervously. It is larger than his big palm. Its not gonna fit in.

"Relax." He says casually as he covers his dick's pink round tip with the rubber. He slides the condom smoothly like a pro and here I wonder how many times he might have done it to achieve such skills. "Hey hey!" Hotty rubs my thighs which calms my running brain.

"Just relax baby. Leave it on me." He says in a soft voice which calms my brain's receptors. "I am Virg-" I try to speak but he cuts me off "I know." He cups my face in his palms, I see many emotions floating in them but the one that I recognize is care for me. "Do you trust me?" He says in a very low voice. If I hadn't paid attention I would have missed what he just said. I smile at him and nod in assurance. At this moment I just want him. Him only.

He touched my face with the same hand he touched his dick.

He spreads my thighs wide as he adjusts himself in between me. He pushes my thighs upward so he can get a better angle and looks straight into my eyes as he says "I lov-"

*Bang*

*Bang*

My heart thumps loudly as we look into each other's eyes. 

*Bang*

'Emara open up the door.'

Ohh Shit!! Ethan is here. 

I try to stand up but Hotty pushes me down on the bed. He grips my legs further apart as he positions himself again. "Ethan is here." I whisper scream at him. His face shows absolute annoyance as he says "He can wait." then again grips my thighs. Has he lost his nuts?

'Emara who is inside with you? Open the door.'

*Bang* *Bang*

Ethan's banging gets louder every second and here hotty is not getting off me. I try to push him off me but instead, he narrows his eyes at me in anger. "Get off Ryan. Ethan is going to break the door if I didnt open it." Frown is clearly visible on his face as he says in an irritating tone "Let him wait for a few minutes. I am not going to let you go now. I already wore the damn condom."

*Bang* *Bang*

'I know someone is in there. What are you hiding Emara?'

*BANG*

'OPEN THIS DOOR'  *BANG*

This time I push hotty off me and pick up my clothes to wear them. "Dont leave this room, Ethan has a high temper." I warn him but he keeps murmuring something in a low voice. Did he just say 'cockblocker'? 

'EMARAAA?' *Bang*

Like a stubborn kid, hotty starts to throw the pillows on the wall in frustration. He picks his pants from the floor but the moment he whirls around, the look in his dark eyes made me retreat a step back from him.

He looks like a mad cow who will puncher me with his horns if I didnt run. "Go!" He hisses, coldly. I immediately turn my heels towards the door. 

*BANG* *BANG*

'If you didnt open this door I am break-'

As soon as I open the door Ethan barks on my face "What the fuck you are doing?" He is fuming in anger, his chest is rising and rapidly falling. I look up into eyes which are blazing with anger now. Yep! Absolutely serious.

I step back from him as he raises his hand dispassionately infront of me "Five minutes. It took you five minutes to open the door." He looks around the room in suspicion then his gaze lands on me as I stand inbetween the corridor of our room. "Who," he asks in a voice so low I almost didnt catch it, "is in your room?" I gulp down nervously, I bink up at him as I start to fidget my fingers. "What were you doing-"

"You need to calm the fuck down." My head snaps back in 180 degrees as I hear hotty's voice in despise tone. My lungs stop operating as I see him casually leaning on my room's door in just his boxers. His boxer is hung very low on his hips giving a clear view of his V curves. What is he doing !!

SHIT!!

Before I could say anything Ethan's voice booms in the room "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Ethan looks at Ryan like he is allergic to him. Wait!! They know each other.

I see hotty has a skeptical expression on his face as he analyzes Ethan from head to toe. Did Ethan and Hotty dated before? Suddenly my hand is pulled back with mere force by Ethan as he blusters towards Hotty "What the hell were you doing with my sister?" 

Hotty's expression changes from a frown to a malicious smile in a second, the evil smile on his face scared me to death as he opens his mouth to speak "I was screwing your sister." He smiles sinfully as his eyes are focused on Ethan.

In an instance, Ethan lifts his fist in anger and punch with great force on Hotty's Greek god face. Hotty stumbles a step back but instantly block other punches bombarded at him by Ethan. Hotty's shoulders bulge out as he lifts his hand clenched in fist and shove it at Ethan with a force that could crack concrete. 

My mouth covers my hand instantly as I witness their barbaric moment. Ethan trips back but he regains his posture. His body starts to vibrate as he starts to breathe heavily. His chest starts to swell and his t-shirt starts to tear up as I see his shoulders getting broader every second.

Suddenly the room fills up with the sound of cracking bones and low growl as I see Ethan turning into a gigantic dog infront of me. ETHAN IS A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The brown color dog who was Ethan seconds ago barge towards hotty who is gallantly smiling. Suddenly the same cracking sound fills the room. My body feels like it got paralyzed as my limbs reject to move as I see Hotty turn into a huge grey color dog in mid-air. He jumps on the brown dog while showing raser sharp claws and fangs. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!  

My boyfriend and brother both are dogs.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Want to see Ryan and Emara in College? Go read HIS EVIL WAYS!!
Same characters but different story.

Special shoutout to tohbad , daddymuming , Christina1915 for showering with votes ❤️

People say they love this book but doesn't vote :( :'(

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro