35. Happy Birthday

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emara Stone

Oh My Lady Gaga!!!

Two oversized huge dogs with their paws bigger than my face, digging their claws in each other in a merciless way. Both of them aim to puncture the other one's throat with deadly fangs whereas I stand in the corridor looking at their neck to neck battle.

Though the grey one looks bigger than the brown one, I think the brown one looks cuter. His fur is long and swings softy to the music of breeze coming from the balcony.

What formula did my mother mix in Ethan's milk?

Their moves were like a bolt of lightning- powerful and destructive. I see them throwing each other on the walls, table and the bookshelf. Wrecking everything into pieces what comes along their way. They look like two mad dogs fighting for a piece of bread. A grilled piece of bread.

I look down and see pieces of sponge and cotton shredded from the couch, splints of furniture all over the floor that I moped like 15 minutes ago. I even vacuumed the carpet which is now nowhere to be seen. I see a torn white color boxer on the floor which is probably of Ethan as Ryan's was red and blue color, next to my phone.

Suddenly the grey dog is thrown on the wall near me as soon as I pick my phone, leaving a big dent on the wall. I immediately back off. The brown one jumps on him digging his fangs in his neck, which looks more like he is snuggling and giving love bites from my angle.

These mad dogs!!

I watch them for a few minutes then turn towards my room leaving both of them to cuddle. I mildly laugh as my room looks cleaner than the living room which is an irony. I grab my backpack and start to stuff it with my extra clothes, ids and some skin cream as its burning hot since hotty touched it in a kinky way.

I change my clothes, wear sunglasses and shoes then turn towards the kitchen to grab some snacks but I cancel my plan as I see those two big immature dogs fighting in which looked like the kitchen minutes ago. All those porcelain plates and cups are shattered on the floor making it look like mosaic art.

I ignore their growlings and turn towards the main door to exit. I had too much of their shit today. I walk past Ethan's luggage which is lying freely outside the door. Kicking them aside I shut the door behind me and call that one person that I avoid in every family function.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Emmy!! How are you love?" Her enthusiastic voice which is quite rare to hear bangs in my ears. Please don't tell me she found another groom for me. "Mom!! Ethan is a dog." I scream at my phone as I climb down the stairs. "Dont disrespect your brother, Emmy. Where are your manners?" She scowls in return.

Oh god!! This woman.

"Mumma, Ethan is really a dog. A big barking do-" Before I could explain to her what I had witnessed her angry voice interjects from the phone "EMARA!! Are you indirectly trying to say that I am a bitch?" Wait what!! Where is she going with this conversation?

"Do not forget I am your mo-" My patience literally flew from this planet as I yell on the phone "I saw Ethan turning into a dog. A brown color four leg dog, mother. I saw through my own two eyes him turning into a huge animal in our apartment."

Suddenly there was a pin drop silence on both sides of the phone. No one said anything. I was waiting for my mother to say something, infact anything but she didnt. Did she get faint? Or got a heart att-

"Emara, where are you?" My mother's voice turns stern and cold. Her change in attitude doesn't go unnoticed by me. She doesn't seem shocked. Did she know about his psychoneurotic disorder? "I am about to get a cab to my friend's place to stay there overnight as my place is trashed." It took me a whole 15 minutes to clean the house, which BTW I never did in my whole life and they both vandalized it in a minute.

"Wait. I want you to come directly here." she commands me, which I normally follow like a puppy. "But mother its more than 150 km far." I try to contradict her, the reason Ethan and I rented an apartment here becoz it consumed a lot of our time in commuting from home to college. "I'll pay for the cab. You just come here quietly."

After a mini road trip of three hours, I reach New Odessy. The guards pay the driver then open the gate while bowing their head a little in courtesy. And they say chivalry is dead. I look around the compound and take a deep breath as I walk beside the lily and marigold plants. I miss the grasses and all these flowers back in Britannea. Which reminds me I am here for answers.

I ignore neighbors skeptical stares and walk towards our mansion. I am in love with its architecture, I think its Victorian and Gothic style mixed. We shifted here a few years back from Bisera. I only visit my parents when I get holidays from college. It feels so nostalgic. Before my hand could touch the door to knock, the door immediately opens and I come face to face with someone who I hate wholeheartedly.

Lucy! Ethan's lousy girlfriend. We all three were in the same class but then last year I got detained coz of low grades, I never liked her as she always try to make me feel inferior and she have big boobs.

She makes a foul face as she gawks me up and down. "She is here, Aunty." And I want to break her nose. "Emmy! Come inside baby." I hear my mother's purring voice behind the obnoxious bitch.

I push Lucy from the shoulder as I walk past her to hug my mother. No matter how much I say I dislike her son biased personality I find ease in her arms. She engulfs me in her warm arms "Happy Birthday Emmy baby. My girl turned 22 today. So beautif- OMG!! What you did to your hair?" Her sweet voice suddenly changes into that of a hot breathing dragon. She scowls.

And here we go.

"Now you have two sons, Aunty." I fist my hand as I hear Lucy's comical voice. I swiftly turn my head towards her "What are you doing here, when garbage belongs to the bin." I say spitefully. Lucy growls to which I just humorly laugh.

"Emara. Respect the guest." My mother scolds me to which I just roll my eyes. Can she stop trying to discipline me, I am not a dog. My head snaps back at her I remember why I am here "Mom, I saw Ethan turning into a dog." Suddenly Lucy growls angrily, her skin turns a little shade of pink as she barks "Dont you dare call him a dog. He an Alpha wolf."

Wolf? So he isn't a dog but a wolf. OMG!!

I slump on the couch as I process the information and stare at them blankly. My mother comes and sits beside me "Ethan is a werewolf by birth." She says politely but her eyes look at me with sympathy. "A werewolf is a hybrid of a human and a wolf." Ryan is a wolf. OMG!! I was going to have sex with a wolf. With an animal. He could have eaten me.

My mother holds my hand as she continues "A werewolf can change into a wolf or human form anytime but their prime instincts will always be of a wolf so I suggest you not to provoke them." Her voice turns into a stark warning tone.

Maybe thats why Ryan's arms are sculptured like that for a Viking. Steal strong.

My brain has literally left its logical department. I feel my mothers hand on my head stroking my short hair "I know you are shocked to know that Ethan is a werewolf but Emmy we had no other option than to hide this from you." Ryan knew he was a werewolf when he kissed me all this time. "But we were forced to hide it for your safety. There were some bad people who wanted to kill you two." Her voice trembles a little.

"When I was pregnant with you two, a witch came to meet me. She told me that the future Alpha will be the strongest one of this century and will rule over our kingdom. He will be blessed with special powers gifted by moon goddess herself. The news spread all over and as a result, those bad people send assassins to kill us." Her hands were shaking in fear, Lucy immediately holds her tremblings hands and sits behind my mother to comfort her.

"We left Odessy and hide in Bisera where you two were born. For the next 18 years, we hide there whereas your father lived here to continue his pack duties. All this time he starved to spend time with his wife and kids." Tears pool out from her eyes which looked absolutely sad now. Lucy hugs my mother tightly whereas I sit beside her and recall the time when my father use to visit us and bring gifts. He used to spend most of his time playing or teaching Ethan.

I rub my face with my hands as the heavy load of information I am handed over is trying to settle in my brain. "So I am going to turn into a hairy animal too?" I ask her as this information is not fitting right into my head that my twin brother is a werewolf but not me. I dont even like dogs, I am a cat person.

"After your birth, we knew you were different and Ethan extraordinary. There were his charming personality and his sharp brain and high strength that we knew what that witch had said was completely true. But you Emmy." Her eyes meet mine, I see some sort of pain in it as she says "You were weak, not so smart or strong. And soon we realized that you had no wolf in you. After you turned 18 we were confirmed that you were just a human." She squeezes my hand tightly as a tear rolls down her cheek.

Phew!! No tail will grow on my ass.

"We tried to talk about your situation with some witches in Bisera, but they all said that moon goddess didnt gift you with a wolf but instead, she gifted your wolf to Ethan." She wipes her tears and straightens her shoulders as she says "Which makes Ethan extremely powerful with two wolves in him and you a human. Thats why he is very possessive of you Emmy. He never leaves you alo-"

Suddenly the door opens with a loud bang and raging Ethan walks in. I see he changed into new clothes but his face and arms show blue cut marks on them. His eyes turn into pitch black as they meet mine. "What the hell were you doing with that chipmunk?" He aggressively bolts towards me. Lucy immediately runs towards him to stop him.

I never liked that bitch but now.

I try to use my mother as a shield and press my head behind her back to hide from Ethan. "How the hell you even know him?" His voice roar in the hall which even msde the couch vibrate. "Whom are you talking about?" My mother asks defensively. Oh no no. I look up to Ethan hoping he would not open his mouth but I shudder weakly as he says hotty's name while giving me a deadly scowl. Shit.

And my mother was gobsmacked.

After explaining them my whole play they all give me death stares but nobody said a word until Ethan speaks in utterly low volume. "Do you even know who he is?" I raise my head at Ethan, his eyes were now almost jet black. I gulp down nervously, I have never seen him this scary in my whole life. "He is the cruelest Alpha in the history of Werewolves. He is Dakota Dru."

I curl my toes in anticipation as I feel the twist of muscles in my stomach. "He is a ruthless Alpha infamous for pounding and whipping his own pack members. Rumors have it that he killed a dozen werewolves when he lost control after losing a PUBG match." Ethan's nerves pop out from his neck as he talks about hotty bitterly.

Hotty is not like that. He is like a naked cupid on a white cloud.

"He is a complete psycho who has a fetish with playing with laws. He case on his neighboring packs on any senseless matter and demands part of their territory in return." He scoffs. He then straightens up as he folds his arms on his chest "But seems like moon goddess didn't bless him with a mate as a punishment to his atrocious ways." he murmurs in a low voice.

Ryan is not cruel. He has a bad temper but he is not ruthless.

"Ryan is not cruel." I refuse to believe whatever Ethan is saying. He might have heard wrong, its just rumors. I flinch back in fear as suddenly Ethan's outraged voice booms in the mansion "NOT CRUEL!! He sent my omega's intestines in a gift wrapped packet at the boundary of our territory this morning. And you say he is not cruel." His hands are clenched into a tight fist as if he is holding himself back.

Suddenly the twist in my stomach gets severe as the information settles in my head. Two warm hands touch my cheeks and lift my face up "We are not the enemy Em. He was just trying to play the hero role infront of you. But he is the real villain, Em." Ethan's soft voice soothes my anxiety but the twist in the stomach gets awful as the realization slowly gets to me.

Hotty never said we were in a relationship. Hell, he never called me his girlfriend.

Ethan furiously stands back as he literally grabs his hair. His eyes are now fuming in anger as he says "He was just using you to get to me. I could smell all the liquid in the air. He is a womanizer who would sleep with anything that has a vagina." Tears roll down my face as I put all the pieces together. He is a werewolf. Dangerous. Killed people. Manipulative.

He was using me for sex.

"Thats why all his neighboring pack's Alphas want me to dethrone a psycho like him. They believe I can kick him off his ego's throne and save his pack members from him." He pauses then takes a deep breathe then say "I, Zydus Kin will shred him to pieces." Who?

After a whole lecture on malicious Ryan and to stay away from him I run to my old room. It has the same paint, curtains, furniture that I had four years ago. I lie on my bed thinking about what happened today.

I never felt so messed up in so many ways.

Ryan is a werewolf. Ethan is a werewolf. My mother is a werewolf. Lucy is a werewolf. Zac Efron is a werewolf. Obama is also a werewolf. Angelina Jolie is a werewolf.

I roll over to my side as I remember hotty, how close we were. Absolute naked, so close. I wish if Ethan hadn't barged in, it would have been so perfect. No werewolves no schemes. But what hurts me the most is that Ryan didn't even called me once after I left Britannea.

I open my backpack and grab my phone. As soon as I open the lock I see 81 missed calls and 49 texts from 'Ryan The Hotty'. Who the hell kept my phone on silent.

I immediately open the texts hoping that he would have given an explanation or would have apologized but my hopes instantly die as I see the texts.

'Where the hell are you?'

'Pick up the phone'

'The fuck reply at least'

'PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE'

'Emara get your ass back right here'

'I should have killed your brother'

No sorry no explanation. I throw the phone and sob my heart out. Ethan was right, he was just using me. He didn't even asked me how I am or tell the truth. He was trying to manipulate me all this time. I pick my phone and text him as I wipe the tears off my face.

'I am breaking up with you.'

Then send it. Ryan Damison's chapter ends here tonight.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

Sorry this chapter was boring but to make up here is a picture of Alpha apologizing.

I am so sorry for updating so late. As I had no idea how to frame this chapter as it contained some information to create the base for the story. So to compensate here is a pic of Zac Efron.

Special shoutout to KittyKat1715 , shayhshay and Giftiara for showering with votes ❤️

Also keep voting. I'll write better next time ;)

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro