Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zydus Kin- Ethan's wolf.
Dakota Dru- Ryan's wolf.

Alpha Ryan Damison

'Anything else I need to know that you already know, Emmy?'

'No Papa, like I said before he uses to just ask about those project reports. And some satellite monitoring thing the other one said.'

'Hmm. I'll meet you next month when I'll be back.'

'Papa, Is it true what the witch said that moon goddess gifted my wolf to Ethan?'

'Emmy, Don't worry. I'll get you the best witch in the country to check your case, till then keep taking your herbs on time. And listen to Ethan. He is your Alpha. Okay.'

'Yes, papa. Goodnight. Love you.'

'Goodnight sweetie. Happy Birthday. God bless you.'

I again replay Emara's taped conversation with her so called 'Papa'. His blunt tone and hard voice speculate that he is the leader of Lightning Moonstone pack which confirms my doubt that Ethan is Zydus Kin. The worm that I was trying to find from past a year was hidden far in my own territory.

But what is this 'her wolf gifted to him' bullshit. It is impossible to embody two wolves in a human, its unethical in the werewolf world. Though Ethan is as strong as how an Alpha should be, he is not as strong as two wolves together. A human would go insane trying to lead two wolves in him. Total absurd story.

What do you think Dakota?

Dakota always passes comments on my every silly thought but nowadays he seems to be quieter. I don't even feel like I have a wolf inside me. I can't believe I miss this annoying bastard.

Dakota?

He can read my thoughts, even if I create the wall he can still sense my feelings but it's not the same with me. Human's can't hear thoughts unless their wolf shares it with them. But with my six senses, I can still feel the chaos swirling in him.

She is dead.

Who? What are you talking about?

She is not coming back. She is dead.

Who the hell is dead, wolfie?

Her wolf.

Those two words were enough to collapse my world. I didn't even have to ask whom he is talking about, as suddenly I feel his pain through our bond. Excruciating pain that I have never felt before, something close to crucifixion.

It was like two rough hands squeezed my heart mercilessly and I couldn't even rub the pain as it was on the inside. I slip from my chair and fall on my knees on the floor as my limps go numb. Complete numb. Am I getting a stroke?

That's when I feel Dakota's agony, his cries that he was hiding from me. He knew. She wasnt a human. She was a werewolf. She had a wolf in her too.

How long you knew?

I try to absorb his pain but the more I try to suck up it insensate my body organs. It feels like I am watching my body getting slowly paralyzed.

Since you kissed her.

He knew all this time. I ball my fist as I try to control his painful howling through our bond. How could he take this for so many days, whereas here I feel like I'll get a heart attack in a minute.

They were together for 6 months. But then..

Then what?

Then what happened? I thought she was human by birth if she had a wolf in her how come her wolf could die. The anxiety builds up in me, something I have not felt for so long.

When she was inside her mother's womb she had her wolf. But she wasn't alone.

Dakota's whimpering voice is breaking my strength to hold him. I have never felt him so vulnerable and defeated.

First I was confused but after knowing her twin is a werewolf, it solves the mystery.

Wait!! That swine and shorty are twins?

Alphas are a sucker for dominance. They want to own everything around them believing that it's their territory. And when two wolves share a womb especially when one is Alpha male, he will try to dominate the other one.

Suddenly my heart starts to beat heavily like its pumping venom through my veins as I get the idea of what he is trying to say.

But what happens when two wolves with alpha blood in them fight for dominance?

Though my eardrums are ringing in dire, Dakota holds my nerves so I don't snap which is actually helping me to control the mad thrust for blood in my throat. I try to swallow my anger but it is as if my throat walls are sandpaper now. Zydus killed her. He killed her wolf.

He killed her.

His words stabbed me physically. The pain and anger together throb in my head like a hammer with 200km per hour speed.

I feel like an incredible dark power has now taken over my body as I smash my fist into the marble floor leaving cave holes in them. 

THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!! He killed my mate's wolf. We could have run in grass, bath in pond in our wolf forms. I can't even imagine how lonely Dakota might be feeling all this time.  Now I got one more reason to kill that swine.

And they think giving her herbs or consulting those bogus witches would bring her wolf back. I have always hated those scheming witches, they have always tried to fuck with me. Those witchy whores always try to seduce me or my commanders to gather information related to our security codes, fucking whores.

Now as I recall the familiar smell in Emara's apartment was of Jasoka plant, an infamous herb which is used to hide a werewolf's scent and aura. Such kind of herbs is cultivated by witches only in Bisera. Probably Ethan used it so he can hide and spy on me. Could hunters be involved too? Errrr! MOTHERFUCKERS are everywhere.

But first I am going to torch Bisera.

Now that I look after combining all the pieces, those witches probably brainwashed Emara's mother's brain with the two wolf shit. Those witches just want him to appear stronger than me so he can challenge me. As it is clear that I am their biggest opponent.

I know how desperate these witches can be to get back into the power against werewolves. I have hunted many witches before as they tried to mingle their crooked nose in my business. But this time they fucked with my throne. I am going to burn alive those itchy bitchy witches.

Yeah! Let's bake those witches.

Yassss!

We will barbecue them.

Yass, crispy witches.

I mildly laugh at our comments, I might fight and shout at him all the time but the truth is I am no Alpha without my wolfie.

But first, we need to tackle our mate's Alpha brother.

Yes.. that swine. Hearing his name itself spoils the taste in my mouth. How can my mate be a product of the same mother?

And also before that, we need to mate with our mate. I am getting so desperate for her.

Yes.. I was going to inser- Wait!! Hold on. What do you mean by 'we need to'?

We. You and me Ryan, who else you thought?

WHAT? Have you lost your stupid wolf brain? Don't even think to stick your pee pee in her. She is all mine. All. Mine.

I am never going to share shorty with anyone, especially with an animal. I can't even imagine Emara and Dakota having sex together. It's horror. Complete disgusting. Suddenly my bones start to vibrate as Dakota's laughing sound egos in my head. His laugh is not humorous or funny, rather it is malicious and mischievous. Something that scares me.

Lol. Lol. Lol.

I said NO Dakota! I tell him in a deadly warning tone.

Now please tell me 'Alpha Ryan' He says in a mocking tone, something tells me that I am not going to like what he is about to tell.

How will you complete the mate bond... Without letting the real wolf mate with his mate.

His thick voice crashes down in my head like a huge tide, before I could snap he pulls my nerves in an absolute sinister dominance to tame me. 

Fuck NOO!! 

I see you're finally able to defy me, maybe I have spoiled you this much that now you think you are the Alpha here. He speaks sternly, proving the nefarious demeanor reputation that he possesses something that even my mother also fears.

Normally mating is done in both forms to complete the mate bond in werewolves. But here the situation is grave, here there are two gardeners and one flower. I really feel bad for Dakota that he lost his counterpart wolf of Emara but under no condition, I am going to share her human body with him.

I shake my head in denial, this idea is crazy and frightening. She will be terrified. Also Dakota is a damn vicious animal, I cant witness him pounding her. No, never.

Do not forget that you are nothing without me. I am the Alpha here, whereas you are just a mere human body. Dont even think to go against my word, Ryan. He howls in my head to obey him, his furious supremity pines me under him making me feel so helpless. Withering under his clutch, my instinct yelps at me to shut up and bow my head at him.

But I snap, I raise my fist and hit in one burst anger the first thing that is in front of me which is the Mac monitor on my table. In an instance, it shatters on the floor. I pick the monitor and throw it out from my pack office's window watching it fall on the bonnet of a metallic grey Lexus car. Daniel's car.

I hold the frame of the window to suppress my urges to jump from there. I need to make peace with Dakota or I'll go berserk. 

We will solve this mess when the time comes. I tell him offering temporary amity.

Suddenly the door opens, my Beta and Delta walk inside the office but they both freeze as they sense the heaviness in the atmosphere. I get back to my seat as I tell them about Emara being my mate and of her swine twin brother who is my arch enemy.

"I knew it. I knew it he was your mate." Drake says in mere excitement. "She." I correct him about my mate's gender. "I knew it, his smell was different than others." Drake says in a assured way. "Her." I again correct him. My mate is a female.

"Yeahhh! He was weird than others." Daniel says as if he is remembering 7's table in head. "She." I correct him. "His ass appeared bigger." Daniel says while scratching his chin. "Her." I scowl at him.

WTF! My mate is a female. I am not gay. She has boobs and a pussy.

Suddenly the door opens and familiar lavender scent enters in. Rose. After telling her about my mate and Zydus being her brother, her face shows envy rather than astonishment. "I thought Ethan was my mate." She stumps her foot on the floor as she snarls. "Emara." I correct her in annoyance.

"Even his smell was so captivating." She says delusionally. This is where I lose my shit. I slam my hands on the table as I stand up abruptly "It's 'Her', 'She'. And it's Emara not Ethan. She disguised as a man to get the job but she has a pussy. I checked it. My mate is a female. And I am not gay." I snarl at them making my point.

They look at each other skeptically for a moment, "We never thought you were gay." Rose says in a dubious way. "Yeah, we thought you were bisexual." Drake says casually. What!! "Wait.. What's wrong with being gay?" Daniel wines then glares back at us.

Frustration takes over me as I again slam both of my hands furiously on the table. "Enough. Didn't you guys heard. Zydus is Ethan. Ethan is Emara's brother." I growl at them. I literally have bunch of idiots in my pack.

Just kill them and recruit new ones. Though Dakota's advice is tempting, I ignore him.

It is time to gather my troops and prepare for war. Those people are trying to brainwash Emara's head with nonsense shit. She didn't even called me back though I left so many messages to call me back. I pick my phone dishearteningly but to my surprise she did text me like half an hour ago.

Confusion engulfs my head as I read her text "I am breaking up with you." What is breaking up? You can't break up with your mate. What new level bullshit is this? I reply her back but seems like it didn't reach her. Infact her dp is no more visible. Did she deleted whatsapp from her phone?

Rose walks up to me and peeks at my phone. I give her my phone to check the whatsapp version or to update as my messages aren't reaching her. She hands me back my phone as she says "She blocked you."

WHAT??? WHY??? The fuck!!! But why??

'Aye psss... Luna blocked Alpha.' Daniel smirks at Drake as he says via mind link.

'Alpha is looking mad and you are standing straight infront of him' Drake actions him to look at me. Daniel steps back a little cautiously.

These motherfuckers never make a wall before mind linking. I feel like to smash all Daniels canines but I already damaged his car so it would be cruel of me to damage his face too. But I can break Drake's teeth.

"So she was a spy in your office sent by Zydus. Wow, no one thought such an innocent face can possess an inner demon." Rose says defensively catching my attention.

"She wasnt." I say nonchalantly. Daniel, Drake and Rose start to debate on Emara and Zydus's plan whereas I rub the invisible scar on my heart. She is ignoring me. She blocked me. She wants to break up with me.

Nobody blocks an Alpha.

I immediately text my new secretary to send her something that will bring an earth quake in her little disneyland. Everything is fair in love and war.

My small gift for your birthday, mate.

・ิ(•̀.̫•́)・ิ

This is the second time I wrote this chapter. As I was myself confused after reading the first one.

My Goal is to reach 4K votes by 100K views. So go vote on other chapters also if you didn't. This will make Alpha happy ❤️

Special shoutout to user54400960 , lablue90 , xxinloves and terrahshelby for showering with votes 😘

The more votes I see, the faster I'll update. ;)

Here is a meme

V O T E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro