10) Time to leave the Planet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Is he coming." Swati whisper in my ear.

"Shhh...I am telling you last time when he will come riya will tell us." I said.

"Hey... Riya is he coming." Swati said fully ignoring me.

"What if he doesn't come today." I said. "My plan will ruin."

"No no. He came everyday to see you." She said batting her eyelashes.

I give her a kick. And returned to Riya. Presently Swati and I was behind the door according to my plan. Riya was keeping eyes out of the door where Nisha was watching Thanos was coming or not.

Everything is going well.

(~flashback~*)

I reached class my mind continuosly repeating my plan. I reached toward where Nisha and gang were sitting. And suddenly..

Chap!!

Riya slapped me. "Happy Slap day." She said smiling at me.

What the...?

"Hell on slap day." I said. "Why did you slap me."

"Oo don't be ridiculous." She said." Don't you know you have to put two fingers on your cheeks so that nobody else would slap you."

That time I noticed all three of them have their fingers on their cheeks. Quickly I put my fingers on my cheek.

"So did you remember our plan." I asked them.

"Yes ma'am." They said at same time.

"So let's just summarise it." I said. " So first step is that me and Swati would hide behind the door. Riya you would in front of the door watching out of the class where, Nisha you would stand and if you got sight of Thanos you will inform Riya. And then riya will tell us."

A smile tugged in the corner of my mouth.

"Then at the very first sight of him I would give him a great slap and then Swati you too can attack." I finished. "So girls are you all ready."

"Yessss."

"But don't you think we should inform Sid and Anurag." Nisha asked.

"It would be the revenge for Anurag so...it's a suprise for him. And we have tried to tell Sid..."

"Ok ok. So let's get to work."

(~*flashback~)

We were ready just waiting for Thanos to come.

"He's coming." Riya said." And I am going to hide." And she was gone.

"Coward." Swati said slightly.

I should have noticed the similar whistling but I was so excited for my plan and then I saw a foot coming inside. I was fully ready and the next foot came and.....

Chap!!

I was just going to do a victory dance when I noticed whom I had slapped of..

Sid.

Sid!!

Bloody hell I slapped Sid, time to leave the Planet. Somebody please book a ticket please.

Bye bye Earth

Sid was thrown towards the nearest desk.

"Holy fuck man." Sid says." Who's that bastar-" and that's when he spotted me. My hand rising high I put it down quickly.

Oo god please have some mercy on me.

He opened his mouth and closed, open and closed it again. And then he was gone on the last desk.

Oo no plan flopped.

Then I bumped into something or for saying more clearly someone.
I turn and came face to face(not exactly he is taller that me) of Thanos.

"Oo my god Thano-" the words escaped my mouth without my permission and I control myself and put my hand on my mouth in time.

And suddenly realisation sinks into me. I was here for the plan.
Yes exactly my plan.

Then I tried my hand to reach Thanos but before that Thanos had understood the situation and have put fingers on his cheek.

You can still slap him.

No. Not know, I have work to take care of. And then I went to the last bench where Sid was sitting.

"Hey! I am so so so so sorry." I said. " Our plan was not-"

"Your plan. This is your plan to slap me." Sid said.

"No not you it was Thanos but I don't know how you came-" then I thought for a second." That's Riya. She told us that he was coming."

We all turns towards Riya.

"Don't look at me like that. I was telling the truth but don't know how Sid appears." She said.

"But you still have eyes." Anurag said turning toward me." Can't you see the difference between Aryan and Sid."

"Um...mm....really I don't know how but it just happened."I said this time felling really guilty. "I am really sorry I di-"

"It's ok." Sid said. "You can leave now and make sure next time your plan should be better."

"See my plan was excellent and working well it was yo-" Riya put her hand on my mouth. "Pff....fff...."

"Just shut up do you want him to be really angry on you." She whispered in my ear.

"So why did you make this stupid plan." Anurag said.

"For you idiot." I said. " Next time when you think of fighting with Thanos before that though about how we will react and how Sid can got punished because of you." I can't control my laugh but this is not the right time so I forced a little smile.

"Ok ok. But don't call him Thanos if he will hear you would be the next to got punished." He said.

" No I may not. The name suits him, didn't you think so."

"No I didn't."

"Ya why not." I said. Then my gaze turn to Sid who was just listening to us and staring the desk like he was trying to melt it.

Poor desk.

I should leave before I said something more stupid and make my non-green hulk angry.

###

"Not my mistake."

"Nor mine also."

"Just shut up." I said. They three were fighting from half hour. " Ok it's my mistake....happy?"

"See it's not your also." Swati said.

"Specially to you shut up. We both were going to slap then why didn't you slapped." I asked her.

"Because I have two eyes and I recognised him." She said being proud of.

"So why didn't you told me." I asked in a more louder voice.

"Um...just want some drama in my life." She said smiling." You know life is going so boring so I decided to just have some fight between friends."

What the...?

"What?" I exclaimed and started to puch her shoulder." Are you serious? You you dumbhead, you you asshole..."

"I don't think it is appropriate for a girl." Riya said.

"You just shut up or you also want to listen something." I said rising my eyebrows.

"No. No thanks." She said rising her hands in surrender position.

" So where I was..." I turn back towards Swati.

"Dude I was just joking." She said. "When I realised it is Sid you have slapped him."

"I am telling you, you joke a lot." I said. "One more joke and your six feet grave would be waiting for you."

"Ok ok sorry." She said.

What if he is still angry. Oh I have to do something.

That's for now!!

How did you find Isha's plan!!

And what do you think Isha could do to make her non-green hulk beleive her? :)

Any suggestions!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro