Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mata Nuia was on the same cliff from before in his thoughts as he watched the villager join their villages together. "Hey!" he heard Ackar yell making him turn a bit to see him, Kiina, Gresh, Berix, and Sapphira were walking to him.

"Why are you out here? Your missing out on one heck of a party." he asked him. "This party is not for me, it is for the villages." Mata Nui said told him. "For the celebration of the new united villages and you Ackar, the first leader of the united villages." he explained to them.

Finally, the last building, of the last village connected with the other making lose debris fall off of the buildings. "Woah." Berix said in amazement. "You guys seeing what I'm seeing?" he asked ushering them to look closer.

The dirt clouds cleared revealing what looked like the same robot from the room in the cave of the diagram. Just, made of sandstone and lifeless.

"Is that-" Kiina trailed off. "It was," Mata Nui said. "This is a shell of what was once a great ruler.." he said, the others grew shock at this, that their villages have been living inside the shell of a ruler without anyone knowing.

Suddenly-
"Oh oh oh oh, wait wait wait! I got something here!" Berix said as he put his shield, which was his weapon, down and began rummaging  through his side bag. He pulled out what looked like a coin and handed it to Gresh which he took it.

"I collected it from the cave." Berix told them. They looked at one side seeing what looked like the giant dead robot being itself, "Yeah, wait till you see what's on the back." Berix said, They flipped it over revealing an all to familiar symbol.

"Eh?" they heard Berix say making Gresh put the coin to the side seeing he had his shield up pointing at the symbol on it. "They're the same symbol." Ackar said, Mata Nui took the coin from Ackar.

"It's not a symbol." he said, recognizing it from somewhere. "It's a MAP!" he exclaimed, remembering it now. "A map to where?" Gresh asked him. "That's what I must find out." Mata Nui told them.

"You mean WE?" Kiina asked making him look at her. "Remember our deal." she reminded him. "Yeah, and if I can't get back to my world, I might've as well go too!" Sapphira said making Mata Nui look at her.

He sighed at this as Click said something in his language "And there's no where in hell your getting rid of me too!"

"Very well," He said, giving in. "But I must warn you all, it will not be easy." he warned them "What ever it is, we're doing it, together." Ackar told him.

Mata Nui looked around seeing everyone agreeing with him. Once he looked at Sapphira, she had a bright smile on her face. He sighed then looked back forward. "Very well then. Then let our journey begin." he said.

It was for a minute of them staring into the sky when Mata Nui pulled Sapphira aside which got the others attention to the duo.

He sighed as he held Sapphira's hands in his. "The others may see this, but fuck it." He swore making Sapphira raise a brow at that. "Say wha-" Sapphira was cut off from her talking as Mata Nui crashed his lips against her's, his aqua eyes shut as he held her face in his hands.

Sapphira felt her heart flutter in bliss again when they first did this before they went to save Berix and Kiina. She closed her eyes as she melted into the kiss, holding the back of his neck as they kissed.

After about a minute of them kissing-
They heard Berix wolf whistle making them break from their kiss seeing the others were watching with smiles on their faces as Berix had a smirk on his own.

Sapphira growled glaring daggers at the young thief, making Berix back away slowly from the woman.

"I'm so gonna fucking, KILL YOU BERIX!" Sapphira yelled as she began to chaise him around the cliff top they were on as he was screaming his head off in terror.

Everyone was laughing at this. "KIINA HELP ME BEAT HIS ASS!" Sapphira yelled as she continued to chase him. "PLEASE NO!" Berix yelled in terror. "MATA NUI! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM ME BEFORE SHE COMMITS MURDER!" he yelled as he continued to run.

Then, much to Sapphira's dismay, she got grabbed by Mata Nui and was held back from being able to hurt Berix. Berix hid behind Ackar as he also hid behind his shield for double protection. Sapphira let out a huff giving in.

"If your responding to that, does that mean...." Sapphira said trailing off. Mata Nui smiled lightly at that, "I guess it does.." he said knowing exactly what she meant. Sapphira smiled brightly as she kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Mata Nui."
"I love you too, Sapphira."

~THE END~

Thanks for reading the end of the first book of the Ice Toa series!

If you are an original reader from when I first published this in 2018, I'm sorry for the spam notifications of this as I was editing this story(am doing the same with Book 2 and Book 3 tbh)since all the horrible spelling, bad grammer and the fact back then Ice Toa's AU wasn't really as developed as I have it now!

I may write it down of all the info in a notebook just to help me remember when needed(blame my ADHD there tbh)

If you want to read the rest of the Ice Toa series, be sure to check out the current books in the series so far after this:

In Your World (Book 2 in the Ice Toa Series)
You're My World (Book 3 in the Ice Toa Series)
&
You're My Strength (Book 4 in the Ice Toa Series)

Thanks to my main readers I'd like to shout out for reading the Ice Toa series and staying for the rest of the books in the Ice Toa series

TwilightSage12 & SimoneSmook

If your looking for something else in the The Legend Reborn based fanfics, check out my other stories recommending most of:

Music Toa (Book 1 of Music Toa series)
Doki Doki's & Glatorian's (DDLC X TLR FANFIC)(there's the og and the rewrite of it)
Bionicle: A Darkned Soul (Mata Nui X Male!OC Series)
Bionicle The Legend Reborn Boyfriend Scenarios(For those who simp and fantasize dating them)
Bionicle Preferences(Same reason as the BF Scenarios)
The Princess of Barren Magna
The Toa of the Sun and Moon

And many more!

I hope you enjoyed this first book in the Ice Toa series!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro