26. Yesterdays

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"It's Ani bhaiya..."
Exclaimed Agasthya when he heard the sound of Anirudh's car. They were waiting for Anirudh to come back from the airport.

"Wait... Wait..." Aaryan holded Agasthya's hand who was being ready to run towards the door and open it. "Let me check first..."

"It's me... Aaryan, you can open the door..." Anirudh said loudly standing outside.

"I told you na... Now see... It's Ani bhaiya..."
Agasthya complained to Aaryan while opening the door.

Aaryan didn't reply but smiled.

Agasthya was almost to hug Anirudh but stopped when he saw Meghna standing beside him with her usual charming smile.

"What a surprise!" He jumped in excitement and embraced her.
"I missed you a lot Meghna didi..."

Meghna ruffled his hair.
"I also missed you dear... But..." She glared Anirudh. "Still didi?"

Anirudh bowed his head being shy when Aaryan looked him with amazed eyes.

"Ani... Is it true... Wow... I am going to kill you for masking it from me..." Said Aaryan and hit Anirudh on his shoulder.

Agasthya stood at the middle of the trio with a half opened mouth. He didn't understand anything.

"Is there any problem, Meghna didi?"

Meghna slightly slapped on his head. "Not Meghna didi, you tubelight... Bhabi... Meghna bhabi..."

"Ok then... Meghna bha..." Agasthya cut his own words in middle. That time only he understood what is the reason behind their happiness.

"Oh my God..." Agasthya couldn't control himself but dance in joy. "Meghna Anirudh Thakur... Awesome..."

Anirudh side hugged him but Agasthya pouted. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I told you yesterday but you slept..."

"Will you guys invite me in or shall I stand here for an hour?" Meghna raised her eyebrows in fake anger.

Aaryan smiled.
"You won't get an invitation anymore Bhabi... Because it's your home..."

"How many times August... How many times I told you to change your late night sleeping habit? It's not good for your health..."
Sighed Meghna. She has already changed into her doctor mood and started to check Agasthya.

"Scold him more bhabi..." Said Aaryan supporting Meghna. "Both he and his Ani bhaiya always mock me whenever I told him to sleep early..."

"Anirudh... Really?" Meghna rolled her eyes while Anirudh shook his head as no.

"Yes bhabi... You know, Ani bhaiya and I usually play video games at night. Sometimes we eat French fries and chicken secretly..." Chuckled Agasthya remembering how they steal it all from kitchen without getting caught by Aaryan.

"And we..." But Anirudh covered Agasthya's mouth to avoid more damage.

"Nothing more... Sorry..." Anirudh gulped looking at Aaryan and Meghna.

"You will spoil him by pampering..." Aaryan shook his head.

Meghna slowly tightened her grip on Agasthya's ear while the latter started to scream.

"Promise me now that you won't repeat this... Do you want me to give that same bitter medicines again?"

"No bhabi... I won't repeat. Sorry... Sorry..."

"And you..." She turned towards Anirudh.
"If you dared to help him again in this case... Mark my words Anirudh, next time I will be pulling your ears instead of his..."

Unknowingly Anirudh covered both his ears by his hands. He knew that she will do what she said. So he decided to surrender.
"I won't repeat..."

"Great bhabi..." Exclaimed Aaryan grinning at his brothers.

"Yes Aaryan. And I am so happy that you are not insane like your brothers..."
Meghna said leaving Anirudh and Agasthya more pouted.

"Where are we going Anirudh? Bhabi and August are alone in the house..."
Said Aaryan forcing Anirudh to stop.

"You call her bhabi, but I am still Anirudh... Not bhaiya..."

Aaryan shook his head in disbelief. "Don't act silly... And don't try to change the topic..."

"No way... We reached."

Aaryan glared Anirudh in confusion. They were standing at the street side, just 10 minutes distance from their house.

"Get in." Said Anirudh while entering into a car parked near the street.

"You... "
Aaryan yelled when he saw Simran in it.

"Aaryan please..." Whispered Anirudh gripping on his shoulder. "We need her help..."

"I am not ready to accept anything from Simran Malhotra... How could you believe her Anirudh... She is a bitch..."

Simran felt nothing. She was familiar with this all. She continued the work she was doing in her laptop, paying no attention to Aaryan's words...

This made Aaryan's blood boil again...
And his anger turned towards Anirudh this time.

"I can't understand your mind Anirudh... What is your goal? How could you be this much low to team up with her?"

"Shut up Aaryan Thakur..." Hissed Anirudh.

Aaryan gulped looking at his brother. His face reflected the strength... Which is not too far from evilness.

Anirudh exhaled deeply and rubbed his face when he saw Aaryan's face becoming pale.

"It's for Agasthya, Aaryan... I will do anything for him..."

Mention of his little brother's name calmed Aaryan's soul. If it is for Agasthya, then Aaryan also will do anything.

"Can we start?"
Asked Simran while Anirudh agreed.

"Well... First of all, I have to clear some misunderstandings... I don't know anything about the messages which you told earlier. I didn't send them. And about the attack happened to Agasthya... I noticed him being hospitalized but thought it was either due to any common health issues or due to your mental torture..."

Aaryan hit his palm on the door making entire car vibrate.
"How dare you to say that we tortured our baby brother?"

"Didn't you?" Simran raised her eyebrows.

"We ignored him. I won't deny that..." Anirudh bowed his head to mask his tears. Those was the worst days in his life... But it was a truth, once they hated Agasthya.

"Ignorance is the best way of torture, Anirudh... You can break your loved ones heart easly by avoiding them..." Murmured Simran. "I know it better than anyone..."

For the first time in his life, Aaryan agreed with Simran. He still remembered his August's fearful tear stricken eyes, startled by his shout.

Both of them were guilty for their deeds. And the only solution was to love him. Love him more than anyone...

"Leave it..." Said Anirudh turning his head towards Simran. "Ok... I believe you... But you told you noticed him!"

Simran didn't answered but asked a question.
"From where you think that I started to follow you?"

"After meeting Agasthya... At the airport..."

"You are wrong Anirudh... I am chasing your path since last two years..."

"What?" Anirudh couldn't believe it.

"Yes. I didn't know about Agasthya before but I am familiar with you two..."

"What the hell are you speaking? Why did you follow us?" Asked Aaryan.

"Because, I wanted to know more about F4 MEDICARE. It is the reason behind my father's success... And I hope, it can be the only power which can defeat him now..."

Anirudh smirked. He already had a guess about Akash Malhotra's illegal business and now it is proved that his own daughter is against him. May be Simran has any other reasons, but she was really intelligent. It was enough.

"I collected almost every possible informations regarding F4 Medicare...  F4 MEDICARE was Mr.Rajeev Thakur's, I mean your father's, dream project. He was planning about the largest pharmaceutical company of India. Their prime goal was to provide medicines in low price to support the patients who are financially weak... They also planned about a biochemical laboratory and research centre, where they can make advanced medicines..."

"And Akash Malhotra was our father's business partner... Nothing new init... We  already have this information with us..."

"Ok... But there is something you don't know..." Said Simran.

"What?"

She showed them the complete logo of F4 MEDICARE before answering...

Anirudh gasped. Everything otherthan the company name and the slogan was present earlier. But he missed it.

"They were four... Not two..."

"These guys are really slow..."

Said Varun while defeating the computer again in chess game. He was thinking about The Thakurs and Simran while playing the game. But it never bothered his victory.

"I want a thrilling game but here my enemies seems utterly common and dump..."

But he was happy. He was ready to wait for the right time. Leaving your opponent in fear is also a knid of satisfaction.

Varun tapped on the crime board with a rhythm. He closed his eyes, recalling the face of his loved ones.

His family... His loved ones, he lost 18 years ago... Only because of F4 MEDICARE and Rajeev Thakur...

"I will make you feel it Anirudh and Aaryan... I am going to show how terribly it will break you to see your baby brother dying in front of your eyes, suffering the worst pain... Just like I had seen the death of my brother..."

Varun took a deep breath before repeating his decision.

"Before the death of you two, I will kill Agasthya... Not as Varun Lewis Brown... But as Varun Prathap Deshmukh..."

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Varun Prathap Deshmukh / Varun Lewis Brown

Didn't get him?
Just go through the last paragraph of Chapter 7 'The Frozen Fire'
Do vote, comment and share ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro