25. The Cop

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanjay was talking with Aaryan and being ready for his departure, when Anirudh and Agasthya entered in his room.

"Good morning bhaiya... Good morning Agasthya..."

"Good morning Sanju..." Said Anirudh and glared Agasthya who was smiling sheepishly.

"Good morning... Sanjay..."

Anirudh slowly pinched on Agasthya's back without getting noticed by other two.

"Aah..." Agasthya jumped slightly. "I mean Sanjay bhaiya..."

"Sanjay... I think Agasthya wants to tell you something..." Said Aaryan.

"What is the matter Agasthya?"

Agasthya looked Anirudh for help. He was still confused that how Sanjay will react if he confessed. Agasthya was guilty for behaving badly with him for no reason.

Understanding his worry Anirudh held Agasthya close to him and walked towards Sanjay. Agasthya was a bit shy and silent in front of others so he needed a support.

"I... I am sorry Sanjay bhaiya..."

Sanjay shook his head with a smile. "Sorry! But why Agasthya?"

"Because... I hated you and behaved very rudely. I am guilty for that. I am really sorry..." Agasthya replied avoiding an eye contact.

"Aww... It's ok dear... No issues..."
Sanjay patted on Agasthya's shoulder to make him calm.

"Thank you..."
Said Agasthya with a cute smile.

"Hurry up... It's already late now..."
Said Anirudh unlocking the car while Sanjay hugged first Aaryan then Agasthya.

"Come in..." Said Aaryan dragging Agasthya who was staring at the path of the car.

"Sanjay bhaiya is so sweet, isn't he? I am such a fool to hate him..."

"Aww..." Aaryan smiled at Agasthya. "You seems really guilty..."

"Yes bhaiya... Ani bhaiya made me understand that there is no point in hating him. What can I do? I am badly possessive."

"I won't say possessiveness is that much bad."

"What!" Agasthya shook his head. "It is a type of selfishness, isn't it?"

Aaryan smiled. He knew he was confusing his little brother. But Aaryan never hide any of his feelings. Let it be love, hate, guilt, revenge, anything... He will make you feel it without any masking...

"Each and everyone close to our hearts are precious to us Agasthya... We won't be happy if it feel that they are moving away from us. Possessiveness is a common feeling, some people try to cover it, others don't..."

Agasthya felt really confused. "Why my brothers seems this much weird? Ani bhaiya told me to change my mind yesterday but you..."

Aaryan cut Agasthya's words with a laugh.

"He was trying to vanish the hate in your mind, August. Not to change you..."

"Let it be, then..." Said Agasthya raising his shoulders. "Ani bhaiya promised me yesterday, so no need of being worried anymore..."

Aaryan nodded his head in agreement.
He guessed the promise. And he was sure that it was taken by Anirudh in his mind at the very next moment he accepted Agasthya. Not yesterday night.

Because Aaryan knows Anirudh from top to toe. He can be protective and possessive to the extend if anyone try to touch his brothers. If their aim is Agasthya, Anirudh can be dangerous beyond any expectation...

Nothing but an unavoidable destructive change...

Crime branch office in Delhi

"I hope you will understand Sir... We can do nothing in this case..."
Said Naveen Rathode, head of the crime investigation department of Delhi police.

"But you are supposed to help us, Mr. Rathode. It is decided by the government of our country."
Exclaimed Thomas Eves, the prime officer of London police force.(He is a foreigner)

Naveen Rathode sighed. "Sir, firstly Rajeev Thakur's murder happened in a foreign country, so we are not responsible for an investigation on it. Secondly we didn't get any complaints from his sons Anirudh Thakur and Aaryan Thakur so we can neither take an action nor let any of our officers to be a part of your investigation team."

Thomas Eves smiled.
"I will start my reply from your second statement, Mr. Rathode. I don't want any of you to be a part of this investigation. This murder is already registered in the case file of London police force. We never had a step back."

"Then what kind help you expect from my department?"

"Nothing but make sure that your police force won't intervene in our investigation. He demands complete freedom..."

"Ofcaurse sir... But you said he! " Said Naveen being confused.

"Yes... He."

"Sorry Sir... I thought it was a team..."

Thomas Eves nodded his head in agreement. It was also unbelievable for him too when he first heard about Mr.Lewis Brown. But now, he is completely confident.

"I won't blame you for your expectation, Mr. Rathode... But the reality is this. He is the master brain behind our every crime investigations. The only person who has hundred percent success rate in the history of London police force. Our best undercover cop... Mr..."

With wide eyes, Naveen waited for the name of that officer but Thomas's phone rang at that time.

"Ok..." Exclaimed Thomas looking at the caller id. "It's he..."

"Hello Mr. Lewis Brown... You can speak with Mr. Rathode " said Thomas and handed over the phone to Naveen Rathode.

"I am in India now... I hope there is no obstacles remains in my path..."

Naveen gulped hearing this. His sound was strangely strong.

"But sir... The suspect is not an adult yet. We can't move against the law for the protection of children."

"I know Mr. Naveen Rathode...I know...
Do you have any stupid reasons other than Agasthya's age?"

"No Mr. Lewis Brown." Said Naveen. The arrogance he felt in Lewis's voice made him call his name instead of sir.

"Very good... And one thing... My full name is Varun Lewis Brown... You can call me Varun..."

Before getting any reply from Naveen Rathode, Varun cut the call.

He couldn't resist but smile. As always, he proved that there is no one exist to beat his sharp brain. His plan was perfect. He made all walk through the path decided by himself, including the hero Anirudh Thakur.

"Be ready for the worst, Anirudh..."
He said looking at Anirudh's photo in his crime board.

"I had waited for long 18 years... Now it's just a matter of few days..."

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

25th chapter... How was it guys?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro