Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The hopeless girl breathed heavily. She had no other choice. She had lost the people she loved. The people that were nice and kind to her. She had lost her parents. She had lost everything, even her best-est of her friends.

Without another word, tears quickly sprang to the poor princess' eyes as she immediately grabbed her phone out of her pocket without looking and called no other than the cops.

"Hello. This is the Eagle Police Department. How can we help you?" a voice that sounded like a man boomed on the phone. It felt like speaking on a walkie-talkie.

"Help," she whispered. That was the only thing she could say. She couldn't whimper or whisper anything else. Just this word that made her voice crack. It felt like crying and sobs scatter around her brain.

"Okay, we're coming. Tell me where you live, please miss," the man spoke in a soft voice that was strict indeed. Completely.

But she could not speak anything else. She could only feel her voice crack even more if she ever said or attempted to say something else that wasn't the sorrowful word 'help'. But she did attempt a try anyway. It was more powerful than being a fucking bitch.

"23 Berry Heart Street. Please come quickly!" Beatrice cried loudly as she felt thousands of scars playing cheekily inside her own body. Her heart lumped as the tears poured down her face every single second.

"Okay, we will," the police replied as he hung up immediately after this. "Okay, come on, cops! We have some work to do and a cold bloody case to solve! Are you ready?"

Everyone in the room immediately shouted back "yes!" as the police got ready to hop in their cars. They had a very deep and bloody case to solve. What more? Nope. Just that.

A sudden doorbell rung from the kitchen. Which meant that the police arrived! Which meant that Beatrice was saved! Beatrice quickly opened the door. And indeed, it was no other than the cops who had come to rescue her!

"So, what seems to be the problem, miss?" the cop asked. Beatrice looked around her. Blood. And more blood from the kitchen.

"Follow me!" she sharply replied in a cold voice. Her voice was icy and felt like bad shit. The cop listened to what Beatrice said as they entered the bloody hallways. There was blood everywhere! Since when did so much blood come into her place? Beatrice was eager to find out.

They walked for a while until the two entered Beatrice's bedroom. Now this was definitely were there was the most blood out of all the bullshit rooms they'd been to. Beatrice felt a shiver running down her spine.

She'd been there. In this room. Her heart felt it. And there was not just the blood in this room. But instead - dead bodies of all her beloved friends. Beatrice gasped. She ran out of the room, sobbing. She should fucking calm down now since the police had arrived.

"Wait, teen girl," the cops replied strictly. "Or I'll immediately arrest you!"

Beatrice stopped running and crying. She wiped her tears using her handkerchief and turned around so that the police could see her. The police were indeed strict. The cop opened his mouth to speak.

"So, we need to have a secret meeting here. At your house," the cops told her. "But where do you want to go, miss?"

"I don't know," was the shivering and sobbing answer. "All the spots left in this house are bloody!"

"The dining room is not. Let's go there and talk," the cops pointed out as they ran to the dining table and sat down on opposite sides.

"So, what is going on, miss?" the cops asked her with a start.

"I don't know. My friends were murdered. My family were murdered. The people I truly love were murdered. The house is flooded with blood and now this! WHY DO I HAVE TO FACE SO MANY PROBLEMS IN MY DAILY LIFE?!!" she screamed and buried her face with her hands to sob again.

The police stared at the crying girl. He felt bad for her like the king of Thorn Arena did. But he was a cop! How could he be nice to her. He had to be strict like a real police did. He wanted to protect people if they were in danger. He wanted to be himself.

"Miss! Just stop crying and tell me everything about what happened!" the cops replied in a strict and sharp voice. Almost as sharp as whatever.

"I was. Well, I was," was all she could say. Her heart beated. The cops stared at her and grabbed out - nothing more but a - oh no! Beatrice could suddenly make out the shape of - a handcuff! Holy shit. He was going to arrest her!

All Beatrice knew was that she was done for for good.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro