Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A figure was sleeping on a chair in ali's bedroom, Ali awoke Seeing the Person who looked ALOT like him, Just then the person opened its eyes revealing Blood Stained Eyes.

"Calm down :)" He spoke With a Psychotic Smile and In a blink of an eye He was right beside him Sitting.

"AhhH!" Ali yelped in surprise, The Person who looked like him didnt speak but just kept smiling Looking at him.

He took a minute to calm down before looking at the person and asking Him "Who.. Are You?" He Asked the person, "Im You" The person answered in a Sing song Voice, Alot like a Psychopath he seen in movies.

"How Can that be? There is only One Version of a Person in this entire world, Not counted if you have a twin.." I Mumbled Looking at the person Constantly.

"You dont understand." The person spoke in a serious manner, "I am You. Yes. You. I am All the Pent Up anger Dwelling inside you everyday But You kept neglecting me." He spoke Menacingly, I could feel his Eye piercing gaze watching me.

"I.. I dont want to hurt anyone.!" I answered Back Yelling, The person didnt seem too fazed of it.

"Yeah, Keep telling Yourself That. Ali Bin Ghazali. You Aswell Know how bad they are treating you!" The Person retaliates, Tears Almost at the end of his eyes, I was yet again shocked.

"I care for you because You are me. If you die then so do i!" He Spoke Holding Ali's hand, A face of A scared Boy, Just like how he was a day ago.

"Ali.. Please.. Just Accept Me.. I do not want to hurt you because if i did, I would be hurting Myself" He spoke with a soft voice And Again Held Ali's hand And flashed a Reassuring smile.

"Alright." Ali Spoke Accepting Reverse, Warmly, "So There are gotta be some rules you have to put up" Ali spoke again, To reverse He isnt the Dumb boy everyone thought him to be.

"Ah Yes, Rule No.1 I will Only Come out on dangerous situations, Yes Beyond My will." Reverse spoke pacing back ans forth and looking at ali.

"Yes. That means Getting Chased By Evil People, Falling From a building, Getting stabbed, Fighting a Boss. Yep. Anything." Reverse Spoke, Ali was amazed, He was literally his guardian Angel, Or Demon, Protecting him from Dangers.

"Woah!" Ali Yelped In Happiness, Reverse Looked at him before Talking yet again "Rule No.2 You must ask me First before using my powers. Or else I wil Tickle Torture You." Reverse looked at ali Smirking, Meanwhile Ali was in terror.

"AhhHhh- Noo" He whined Grabbing his pillow and it on reverse, Reverse carefully dodged and throwed it back to ali.

"Last And Most Important Rule. We must forge An Unbreakable Bond. So that it You die, Then so do i, But if i die, You Will Be In coma for a while" Reverse Spoke Menacingly holding ali's hand.

"I am.. Always Alone.. So.. What's life without taking a risk?" He spoke smiling at the delighted reverse.

"Now." Reverse Held Ali's Wrist and Spoke in an Alien language, Just then All both could see is a white Light. But ali noted something.

He has a White Streak. And Reverse has Black streak, His brown eyes has a tint of Red, And Reverse's Red eyes has a tint of Hazel that can be clearly seen.

"The Bond has been made. Farewell for now." Reverse spoke as he snapped his fingers and time seemed to stop for a short moment before returning back

"Farewell For now . Reverse.." He spoke as he went to the the bathroom to bath.

A/N:

Ello, Missed me? Haha- Sorry Sorry Im busy because of F2F, I'll constsntly update this if i get the chance

645 Words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro