Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was now in school Chatting with my bestfriend Victor, When suddenly Boy Came to us and talk to us.

"Uhm.. Can I.. sit here?.." He Asked to both of us Looking Sadly, Me and Victor exchange Glances before Nodding.

"Oh! Yeah Sure!" Victor spoke Not Looking away from his game, He surely does Get commited to his game alot.

"What made You sit with us Boy?." Ali asked Clearly wondeing, Boy Looked at ali before speaking "Us Outcasts Has got to stick together.. Right?" Boy spoke with such wisdom, Alicia would be flabbergasted.

"Totally right!" Victor spoke Pausing his game, And Looked at both of us,
"Yeah. Me and Boy are Outcasts, Meanwhile You're not!" Ali teased Victor, Victor Punched Ali lightly in the shoulder saying Its Fake And he should belong with us.

"Say, Boy Do you play detektive Jebat?" Victor asked Boy, Me aswell looked at his direction, Boy Enthusiastically Said Yes..

Just then I felt Darkness consume ne and my eyelids feel heavy, Victor screamed my name but it was too late. I Already Fainted.

I awoke in A Field... A field full of flowers.. Trees everywhere.. Clear Skies.. and Animals..

I Walked Around Barefooted, Feeling the grass over my foot was the best feeling i ever had.. Just then a Figure Emerged from somewhere and i could feel someone hugging me.

"I am Thorn.. Or Call me Leaf.. Its Very Nice to meet You.." I heard a whisper, I looked around only to find noone, And a heavy wind Blown to me. and that Hugging sensation was gone.

"Thorn,.. Thorn!?" I desperately called for the man who was named Thorn.

While on the outside world, Vines started to grew on my body Fully wrapping me like a cacoon.

"ali? ALI!?" Victor screamed as he and Boy desperately tried to cut the vines but it simply didnt budge at all.

The three of them was now surrounded by students, And Few of them called the teachers.

The teachers then want to Take ali away from the two, But the two wont let them, Boy stood up and Opened his arms To protect Victor and. Ali in the process.

Victor meanwhile Hugged The Cacoon, Not wanting to let go, Now This is Real Friendship Folks.

Victor Didnt care if they were hurt or Punished, Boy didnt care aswell, they will do anything to get there friends Safe.

So now they are in the medbay, Waiting for Me To wake from the cacoon.

The cacoon Slowly Withered Revealing me with a noticable green streak that wasnt There before, Boy shurgged it but Victor couldnt.

"Eh? Victor? Boy?" I didnt seem to notice the Withering Vines On the floor, His Eye color turning Slightly Green.

"Ali! Thank god you awoke!" Victor claimed in happiness as he looked at Me and Boy.

"Yeah Ali we were so worried. We thought you wouldnt wake up after those vi-" Boy spoke but didnt finish when Victor Covered his mouth.

I Shrugged it off And Told Both of them that they should Come back to Class.

A/N: Short Huh?.Hehe Dont worry, Im doing this supposedly Because i dont want the readers to know the secret behind my plot yet. :)

536 Words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro