Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been over a month since the call with the Avengers. They only treated Ana worse in that time. They cut back the food she got and tortured her longer. Eventually, Ana stopped fighting back.

" Did you finally give up?" Elisa taunted.

" Go to hell, you stupid bitch," Ana replied.

" My, my what language. You really are no fun anymore,"

" Sorry to disappoint,"

" Well, this attitude certainly won't do. We're going to have to fix you, bring her to the lab,"

They had to drag Ana off the ground to get her to move. They brought her to the "lab" which was made up of a rusty metal table and a little cart of tools. They slammed her onto the table and strapped her down.

" What are you gonna do this time?" Ana asked.

" The same thing we've been doing, making you stronger," Elisa explained.

" I don't need to be stronger,"

" How do you plan to survive if you aren't strong? I'm helping you. Be grateful,"

Suddenly a needle was stuck in her neck. As the liquid went into her body it felt like fire. She screamed out as it spread into her body. Then the alarms went off. Ana knew someone figured out where she was.

" Go find the Avengers. Make sure they enjoy themselves. One of you stay here and watch her," Elisa commanded as she walked away.

Ana couldn't have escaped if she wanted to. At this point, she was on the verge of passing out. She heard the guard being taken out and then footsteps coming towards her. She wanted to get away from them but she couldn't make herself move.

" Ana you're okay, we're here," someone said.

She felt herself being lifted and she cried out. She was being sped out and she knew who was holding her.

" P-Pietro," Ana called.

" Stay awake Ana. You have to stay awake," Pietro replied.

Ana tried to listen to Pietro but she soon found herself slipping out of consciousness.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro