Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Wanda come quick. We found something on Ana," Pietro exclaimed.

" Really?" Wanda replied.

" Yes come on,"

When they got to the room the rest of the Avengers were in, there was a screen showing Ana. Wanda gasped at the sight of her friend. She was thinner and looked like she hadn't gotten sleep since they last saw her. She was covered in bruises and looked like she could pass out at any moment.

" Hey, you guys are all here. Look, Elisa, everyone showed up. I told you they love me," Ana said to someone in the background.

" Shut up already! You are so annoying," the lady said.

" I love you too. I thought you would be happier. She's been trying to contact you guys for weeks,"

The woman must have given an order because, suddenly, Ana was being strapped to the chair she was in and a mouth guard was being shoved in her mouth. Something was pressed to her face then turned on. Wanda flinched every time Ana screamed. Everyone wanted to find Ana and stop the people who took her. Finally, after what felt like forever, they turned off the machine.

" We didn't give her a high enough voltage to erase her memories, or kill her, but it does hurt quite a bit. You can ask your friend when you find him, Captain," Elisa taunted.

" We will find you, and you better hope Ana's alive when we do," Cap replied.

" Well, the plan is not to get caught, so good luck with that. I can't promise Ana will be alive if you find us either, she's so fun to play with she just doesn't break. Take her away,"

They watched as Ana tried to stay in view. That's when they realized she was missing a hand and part of her leg.

" I love you guys!" Ana yelled before the line disconnected.

Everyone stared at the screen in shock for a moment. Ana was defenseless against the guards holding her.

" We need to find my sister now!" Nat shouted.

" How are we going to do that without a location?" Steve asked.

" I can help with that," Tony said," I was tracking the call while Elisa was talking."

" Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find her," Pietro barked.

" We need a plan if we want to get Ana out of there alive," Steve replied.

" Well let's come up with one. Preferably as soon as possible," 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro