Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The last thing Ana expected to do was wake up, but when she did she knew exactly where she was.

" Home sweet home. Are you working with the red room again or am I just another lab rat?" Ana called out.

" You are leverage to call out your fellow friends, Ms. Romanoff. But we can still have some fun while you're here," a woman called out.

" Elisa, my favorite HYDRA thug, all my friends think I'm dead. Except for Wanda. We have what you could call a tight bond. But even with her, I'm not getting saved for a long time. How did you save me anyway? I very clearly remember dying,"

" Well, when SHIELD learned how to bring people back HYDRA got its hands on the tech. We couldn't let our favorite volunteer die now, could we? Besides a few bangs and bruises, you're fine,"

Ana looked down to find her right hand and half of her left leg missing.

" I don't think missing limbs are a few bangs and bruises," Ana sassed.

" You have such an attitude. By the time we're done with you, you'll lose a lot more than that," Elisa taunted.

" Well, I've been through this multiple times. Try your hardest, bitch,"

" Send her to the chair. Don't erase her memory just make it hurt. I want her to remember everything,"

Suddenly she was being pulled out of her cell to a chair. They strapped her down and shoved a mouth guard into her mouth. Ana panicked as they put the headpiece on her and turned on the machine. Screams could be heard throughout the compound as they turned up the machine. It went on for hours until they were commanded to stop.

" Take her back to her cell. Try to get in contact with the Avengers," Elisa commanded.

" Yes, ma'am," one of the guards replied.

" Tell them I say hi. I know they'll be looking for me. Oh and Elisa, it's going to take a lot more than that to break me," Ana said, out of breath, as she was dragged back to her cell.

The same things happened to her every day. She had a shock collar on to keep her from escaping and to dampen her powers. The guards assaulted her and rarely fed her. Still, Ana knew someone was going to come for her.

" You still hold on to your hope. The Avengers really did make you stupid. You should have joined Ultron," Elisa said.

" Well you'd be dead, so neither of us wanted that. Besides, it's only been two weeks. They're still looking I can guarantee that," Ana replied.

" You are so incredibly naive,"

" Well, I did just turn 17,"

" Put her in the chair,"

" Ma'am we got ahold of the Avengers," a guard said.

" Perfect we'll make an example of her,"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro