Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Ana are you alright? You seem off," Pietro said.

" Yeah, I'm fine. It's just been a long day,"

" Well get some rest. You look drained,"

" Goodnight, Pietro,"

" Night Ana,"

After Pietro left Ana layed in bed, not wanting to sleep. She never told him about the nightmares because she didn't want him to worry. Wanda disapproved but told her she could do whatever she thought was best. Finally, Ana couldn't keep her eyes open and fell asleep.

Ana was back in the Hydra base she had been trapped in before she met the Avengers. Strucker was there, an angry look on his face.

" You will kill whoever we tell you to! You will obey orders or you will be punished," Strucker commanded.

" But I knew the asset. Before he trained me in the Red Room. He was kind to me," Ana replied.

" You should hate the Soldier. After all, he was the one who killed your mother,"

"I don't believe you!"

" You really think so? Elisa bring the video in dear,"

Suddenly a woman came in. She couldn't have been too much older than Ana. She had a stern look on her face and she was holding a disk. Suddenly a TV was brought in and turned on. Ana watched helplessly as the Winter Soldier came into their house and killed their father. She watched as her younger self walked out of her room. She watched the man's face soften as he spoke to her. Then she went back to her room and the Soldier's face went back to the unemotional expression it had been as he went and killed her mother.

" You did this! This is your fault!" Ana sobbed.

" Since it seems we can't do this the easy way and I really need my asset back you've given me no choice. Arise, my fallen angel," Strucker huffed.

" No stop!"

" There's work that needs to be done,"

" Stop it please!"

" Redeem yourself so you can go back to god,"

Ana screamed as her wings came out before her face went into an unreadable expression.

" Ready to comply," Ana said.

" Good. Find the Winter Soldier. Bring him back alive. If you need to kill the Avengers to complete your task go ahead,"

" Yes, sir,"

Fallen Angel didn't recognize where she was until Ana's memories came flooding into her mind. Still, she kept the focus on her task. She had to find the Winter Soldier. She saw a man, Pietro, standing outside her doorway.

" Ana is everything okay? I heard screaming and your wings are out," Pietro asked, concerned.

" I'm fine, Pietro. I just thought I heard a noise and it startled me," Angel said with as much emotion as she could.

" Are you sur-"

" Pietro get away from her! That's not Ana!" a girl, Wanda, yelled.

" What do you mean. She's standing right in front of me!"

Suddenly, she had Pietro pinned to the ground and a knife at Wanda's throat.

" Actually she's right. Ana isn't home right now but feel free to leave a message. She won't get it though so I wouldn't bother. Now here's what's going to happen, you're going to get the Captain and his friend to tell me the current location of Barnes. No one will get hurt if you do as I say," Angel explained.

" What do you want with the Winter Soldier?" Pietro questioned.

" That's for me to know an-"

Suddenly Wanda had caught her off guard and wrapped her arms around her neck. She didn't want to kill Ana, but she also wanted to protect the rest of her family. Angel grabbed onto Wanda's arms and they started to burn. Wanda cried out and released her.

" Ana never realized what Elisa did to her. All those serums injected into her. I guess it's making her stronger. This will be easier than I thought," Angel taunted.

Wanda's sad look brought memories back to the surface. For a minute Ana was fighting for control. The pain in the two personalities mind was too much. She didn't even realize Pietro was coming at her until it was too late and she blacked out.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro