Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Above is Ana's outfit

Natasha led Ana to what seemed to be her room.

" You can get ready in here," Natasha said.

" Thank you," Ana replied.

" For what?"

" Bringing me here. It's a lot better than where I was staying,"

" Of course, we're family,"

Natasha left Ana to get ready, knocking on the door a few minutes later.

" Come on Ana it's time to head downstairs," Natasha said.

" Alright, I'm coming," Ana said.

When they got down the party was already started. Tony and Thor were hanging out with someone Ana didn't know and so was Steve. Natasha left her to go flirt with Bruce so she headed towards Steve.

" Any leads?" Steve asked.

" Sorry Cap, dead-end," the stranger replied.

" Leads on who?" Ana asked.

" Oh, Ana, we're looking for my friend Bucky. This is Sam," Cap explained.

" Nice to meet you," Sam said.

" Likewise," Ana replied.

Ana thought for a second. The name Bucky sounded familiar. Then it hit her. He was the Winter Soldier.

" Are you talking about the Winter Soldier?" Ana asked.

" How did you know?" Steve replied.

" At one point the Red Room wanted to team up with Hydra. They had young recruits taught by him, me being one of them. Sometimes we would have lessons on our own time. He told me things when he would start to remember. Then they would wipe him. That lasted until I was seven. Hydra stopped working with them,"

" How old were you when you were brought to the Red Room?"

" I was four,"

" When did you start training?"

" When I was five. They tried to start earlier but Nat wouldn't allow it,"

They stood in awkward silence for a bit but eventually found themselves back where everyone else was. Clint said something to Thor turning the attention to who could pick up his hammer. Eventually, the guys gave up. Nat and Maria said no.

" Lady Anastasia care to give it a go?" Thor asked.

" Why not. You never live until you've tried to pick up a god's magical hammer," Ana replied.

Ana got up and walked over to the hammer. She grabbed the handle and tried to pull. She managed to pull it a little bit farther than Steve but still couldn't lift it. Everyone started arguing it wasn't real and the hammer only summoned to Thor.

" You're all not worthy," Thor gloated.

" Come on!" everyone shouted.

Suddenly the scraping of metal was heard throughout the room.

" Worthy. No. How could you be? You're all killers," a suit said.

Chills ran down Ana's spine because it was staring right at her when it said that. Tony tried calling JARVIS but it was no use. Eventually, we found out the suit killed someone and it was an AI named Ultron Tony and Bruce were working on.

Then the legionnaire came out and tried to kill them. Ana grabbed her knife and started stabbing the robots. She saw Cap use his shield and decapitate a couple. One of the robots shot Ana in the leg causing her to fall. She grabbed her guns from behind the bar and shot most of them. Finally, the team got the rest of the robots.

" That was dramatic," Ultron spoke," I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? With these? These puppets. There's only one path to peace. The Avengers extinction."

Everyone started trying to figure out where Ultron went. They started talking about what Ultron could do and how he wanted us extinct. Then about how he didn't have to kill JARVIS. Ana made it to a stool but almost instantly fell off of it. That got the team's attention.

" Ana you should have said something earlier," Nat scolded.

" I'm fine. It didn't even hit that deep," Ana replied.

" If that were the case you wouldn't be bleeding out,"

" I'm fine I just need gauze and alcohol,"

Bruce went off to get what she asked for. Then she poured alcohol on the wound and wrapped it in gauze.

" Great now that's taken care of we have to look for anything Strucker related," Tony said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro