Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wanda and Pietro went to the church by the bunker. They missed Ana but they figured the Avengers probably convinced her to join them. As they got closer Pietro grabbed Wanda's hand. A silent promise to not let anything hurt her.

" Talk and if you're wasting our time..." Pietro threatened.

" Did you know this church is in the exact center of this city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be closer to god," Ultron spoke," I like that. The geometry of belief. You're wondering why you can't look inside my head."

" Sometimes It's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself," Wanda replied.

The twins gasped as Ultron stepped out into the light.

" I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter," Ultron said.

" I didn't expect, but I saw Starks fear. I knew it would control him. Make him self destruct," Wanda replied.

" Everyone creates things they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people. Children! I lost the word there. Children... designed to supplant them, to help them... end,"

" Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?" Pietro questioned.

" I've come to save the world. But also... yeah," Ultron explained," We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

The twins looked around at the robots uneasily.

" All of these are..." Pietro trailed off.

" Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant. Disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other," Ultron planned pointing at Wanda," And when you get inside their heads... everyone's plan is not to kill them."

" And make them martyrs?"

" You need patience. Need to see the bigger picture,"

" I don't have a big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it... every day,"

You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records,"

" The records are not the picture,"

" Pietro," Wanda scolded.

" No, please," Ultron replied.

" We were ten years old. Having dinner with a friend over. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents and Ana go in and the building starts falling apart. I grab Wanda, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble," Pietro explains," Eventually, we heard Ana cry out from underneath us. I carefully jump down to get her, even though she told me she didn't deserve to be saved. When I got down there she was trapped by rubble forced to look at our dead parents. I pulled her out and carried her back up to Wanda. We were trapped for two days. Every effort to save us made both girls scream. We waited two days for Stark to kill us. I know what they are."

" I wondered why only you three survived Strucker's experiments. You and I can hurt them. But you, Wanda, can tear them apart... from the inside. Sadly, Ana decided to go off with the Avengers. She would have been a great addition to the team,"

" She joined them? She would never betray us like that,"

" Pietro, it's true. The Black Widow is her sister. We'll get her back though," Wanda said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro