Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Sir, it appears there is someone at the door," FRIDAY said.

When he looked he noticed the familiar metal arm, this was not his problem.

" Steve your friend is here!" Tony shouted.

" Which friend?" Steve asked.

When he saw who was on the screen he instantly froze. He noticed this was not the WInter Soldier right now, this was Bucky. Or whatever he remembered of his old friend.

" FRIDAY, let him in," Steve commanded.

" Yes, Mr. Rogers," FRIDAY replied.

He ran to meet him. When he got there he looked worried.

" Is everything okay?" Steve asked.

" Ana told me to come here if her plan went south. HYDRA has her," he replied.

Those words made Steve tense. She had been doing good recently. She hadn't been having nightmares. She was happy, most of the time.

" What happened?" Steve commanded.

" She was sent by Elisa to capture me. She told me it was her last mission before she got out of there. She didn't want to turn me over so we came up with a plan. She told me if things went south to get you guys. I didn't expect things to actually go south," Bucky explained.

" FRIDAY, call a team meeting,"

" Yes, Mr. Rogers," FRIDAY said.

Both men walked to the meeting room where all of the others were. All of them were staring at Bucky except Tony.

" Why'd you call a meeting, Cap? Where's Ana?" Nat asked.

" That's what I'm here to talk about," Steve replied.

He explained what happened all of them looking angry and ready to kill Bucky.

" Why didn't you help her?" Natasha growled.

" Neither of us would have made it out and then none of you would have known what was going on," Bucky replied.

" But you said she killed the other guards. Why wouldn't she have put up a fight?"

" Because Elisa was threatening to kill you guys,"

Everyone went silent at that. Not only did Elisa have Ana but she had eyes on the compound.

Ana was forced into a cell that was very familiar to the one she was in last time. This one didn't have any windows only a door.

" This is very roomy," Ana quipped.

" Well this is where you're going to be staying in until we get Barnes," Elisa replied.

" Yay me,"

" You should be happy, Ana, this is your home,"

Elisa walked out locking the door behind her. Ana felt her anxiety creeping up. The room was very tiny, just big enough to possibly fit a bed. She tried as hard as she could to get the cuffs off her hands. They were cutting her skin and dampening her powers. Suddenly, a man came in and grabbed her.

" We're talking to your friends," he said.

He pushed her into a room that had the machine that caused her pain last time she had been captured. Looking up there was a big screen. All of the Avengers were there and so was Bucky.

" Hey guys," Ana said.

She must have looked bad because everyone had looks of pity.

" Well, this feels like deja vu. Isn't this like it was last time?" Elisa taunted.

Ana watched as Pietro tensed. She knew he hated her just as much as Ana did.

" What do you want?" Steve asked.

" She wants Bucky. I already told her it's not happening," Ana replied.

" Well if I don't get what I want Ana is going to pay the price. Who would you rather save an old man or a young girl?" Elisa asked.

" Any of you hand him over and I will personally kill you,"

" Turn it on,"

Ana saw their horrified faces before her head was filled with pain. She tried not to scream but the pain was worse than last time. She had to try her hardest to keep her memories. When Elisa shut it off and saw she had not lost her memories she was furious.

" For every day I haven't heard an answer I'm slowly going to turn the voltage up until she's fried!" Elisa yelled.

Before the screen shut off she mouthed tracker hoping someone would realize. Then the machine was turned on, Ana screaming in pain until she passed out. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro