Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Guys, how are we going to find Ana?" Pietro asked.

" Well, if you guys didn't notice, she mouthed tracker so Elisa must have one on her. I can track where it is, I just need a couple of minutes," Tony explained.

" Well, get on it," Natasha barked.

Ana woke up in a cell. She felt pain throughout her body. For a moment she didn't know where she was until her memories came flooding back. She hoped that if the Avengers found her they would come soon. When the doors opened she didn't try to fight. She knew they were either going to force themselves on her or she was going to be experimented on. She let them drag her into the room. She had given up hope way earlier than she did last time. It was easier that way.

" Given up so soon? I always thought you were fiery and now look at you. You don't think you're getting out of this," Elisa taunted.

" I've been in this situation enough times to know when to lose hope," Ana replied.

" Ah well, I was really looking forward to breaking you. I guess I just have to find a new approach,"

Ana screamed when she felt the scalpel in her stomach. She felt the cold air around the wound as Elisa took it out.

" I guess pain works just fine," Elisa said.

" I fucking hate you!" Ana screamed.

" And it did work,"

Elisa kept doing it. Sometimes on her arm, sometimes on her legs. Hot fiery pain shot through her body. Then they heard a noise. Elisa turned to go look at it when Ana grabbed a gun off the cart. Before Elisa could turn around there was a bullet in her head. Ana was happy but at the same time she swore to herself she wouldn't kill again.

Pietro ran in the direction the gunshot was heard. He went into the room to see Elisa on the floor dead and Ana covered in both her and Elisa's blood, the gun was still in her shaky hands.

" Ana put the gun down," Pietro said calmly.

When she looked at him it was like she didn't realize who he was. Then something snapped and she remembered.

" Pietro!" Ana yelled surprised.

Ana suddenly felt dizzy and started to fall. Before she could reach the ground she was being lifted.

" How many times did she stab you?" Pietro questioned.

" A lot," Ana slurred.

" Guys get the jet prepared. Ana's losing a lot of blood. Ana stay awake,"

Ana did her best to try to do what Pietro told her. Eventually, she couldn't keep her eyes open. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro