Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" What the hell do you mean you don't know?" Ana questioned.

" He just opened a portal and walked through," Steve defended.

" What's wrong with him?" Tony asked about Thor.

" He's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which he did, but there's a lot of that going around," Rocket replied.

" Holy shit, until this exact second I thought you were a build a bear," Ana blurted out.

" Maybe I am,"

" We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, Ana, you fought him," Steve explained.

" Who told you that? We didn't fight him we got our asses beat. Tony got a moon landed on him and I was almost killed again. Then Strange gave away the stone for our lives. That's what happened. There was no fight," Ana barked.

" Okay,"

" He's unbeatable," Tony added.

" Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?"

" Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. Didn't want to believe it. Thought I was dreaming,"

" Tony, I'm going to need you to focus,"

" And he needed you. Past tense. It's too late now," Ana said.

" You know what I need? I need to shave. And I remember telling all of you-" Tony said as he started standing up.

" Tony!" Rhodey yelled.

" I said we'd lose. You told me we'd do that together. And guess what, Cap? We lost and you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact?"

" Tony sit down," Ana said.

At this point, both of them were standing against everyone's wishes. She just wanted him to calm down and think. Tony was in Steve's face calling him a liar over and over.

" Tony please sit down," Ana said.

" Here, take this. You find him and put this on. You hide," Tony said as he put the reactor in Steve's hand,"

Shortly after that both avengers collapsed to the ground, passed out.

" Oh, Ana. When are you going to learn," Natasha said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro