1- The Return.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Addison rushed down the hospital hallway, making her way to a familiar brunette talking to a blonde boy she called her best friend.

"Bonnie! Matt!" She exclaims, rushing to them.

"Addison! What are you doing here?" Bonnie asks the brunette, hugging her tightly.

"I heard about everything that happened. I drove straight here." Addison tells them. She looks at one of the hospital rooms that held a sleeping blonde. "How is she?"

"It's bad. They don't know if she's gonna make it." Bonnie tells the brunette girl.

"Oh my god." Addison cries. Bonnie and her hug.

----

"You guys give her any blood?" Addison asks Bonnie as thy sat in Bonnie's living room.

"Blood?' Bonnie asks, confused on what she meant.

"Vampire blood. It could save her." Addison replies, knowing everything that happened to Mystic Falls since the Salvatore Brothers returned.

"Vampire? How'd you know?" Bonnie asks her, looking at her.

"I'm a witch Bonnie. I know you are too. I know Elena is dating Stefan Salvatore and his brother lives here in Mystic Falls as well. John Gilbert and Isobel Fleming is Elena's bio parents and Vicki was killed by Damon and then by Stefan." She explains.

"How?" Bonnie asks as she pulls into the driveway of her house.

"Like I said, I'm a witch but I've also kept tabs on Mystic Falls ever since I left. That's how I knew what happened with Caroline and that's why I drove five hours straight here." Addison tells her.

"Are you staying?" Bonnie asks her.

"Yep, you guys are gonna need my help." Addison says to the Bennett witch.

"Well I'm glad you're back." Bonnie tells her.

"Me too Bon's, me too." Addison says.

-------

Addison's POV

The next morning, I arrived with Bonnie at the hospital to see Matt in a chair.

"You've been here all night?" Bonnie asks Matt. 

"Yeah, with the sheriff." He replies. 

"No one else?" Bonnie asks him. 

"Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night." Matt says to us. 

"How is Caroline today?" I ask. 

"See for yourself." Matt says and go on Caroline's room. Caroline: Jersey Shore's on." Caroline says to Bonnie, not noticing me yet. Bonnie embraces her. "Careful, still a little sore."

"Sorry." Bonnie says, moving away from the blonde. 

"It's okay but they say I'm healing very quick." Matt: My turn (He kisses her.

"When's it gonna be my turn? Like what the hell?" I ask, laughing slightly at the end. Caroline looks at me wide eyed.

"Addy!" She exclaims.

I hug her. "I'm so happy you're doing okay." I tell her.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"You're in the hospital. When Bonnie called me, I packed up and drove out her. My aunts not to happy but I had to get here." I explain to her.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaims. She looks at Bonnie, who's crying. "Why are you crying?" Caroline asks her. 

"I'm just happy you're okay." Bonnie says to her.

"I love you guys." Caroline says and we share a small group hug. 

"We love you." Bonnie says.

"I missed you guys." I say to them.

----------

I walk up to the Lockwood house later that day. They were having a wake for Mayor Lockwood.

"Tyler!" I say once I see him standing by the door.

He turns and sees me. "Addison!" He says and hugs me. Tyler was my guy best friend before I moved away. "What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I heard about what happened to Caroline and your dad. I drove back. I'm so sorry about him, by the way." I tell him.

"Thank you." He says. "I gotta go greet some more people but I'll see you inside later." I nod at him and walk in, looking around at the large house filled with many people.

-----

I walked into an almost empty room. Bonnie and Katherine were talking.

"I've been putting all the pieces of Elena's life together. Isobel told me it was a bit of a puzzle. I do know who Jenna and Jeremy are and I met that delicious ex-boyfriend Matt, he was sweet on Caroline, there's you, the vampire-hating Bennett witch. Then there's Addison, another witch but as I heard she's not in town to help Did I do good?"

"No you didn't Katherine." I say, making myself known to them. "I'm not out of town, I'm right here." I say then use my powers to get Katherine away from Bonnie.

Bonnie looks at her and tries to hurt her with her powers. Katherine grabs her head in pain, then stops.

"I've been around a long time Bonnie; you have to do better than that." She catches Bonnie by the neck and pushes her against the wall. Her face changes. I slam open the doors with my powers.

I notice a boy walk in.

"Stefan Salvatore." A voice whispers in my head.

"So your Stefan?" I ask. He nods at me then looks to Katherine. The two leave and I look at Bonnie. "You okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah I'm fine." She tells me.

---

"So Katherine seems lovely." I say to Bonnie as we sat in her room, talking.

She scoffs. "Yeah." She says.

"I'm sorry about your Grams by the way." I tell her. "I never was able to call you once I found out."

"It's okay." She tells me. "What did you do while in New Orleans?" She asks me.

"Practicing my magic. My aunt isn't to fond of me being back here but I don't really care." I tell the Bennett girl.

"Why?" She asks me.

"The witches in New Orleans aren't the nicest witches, aside from a few." I say. "They do what's best for them, especially the Elders."

"Your aunt, is she an Elder?" She asks.

"No, she's not even apart of their bloodlines, our family of witches is from Mystic Falls, no where else." I explain. She nods.

"Then why isn't she coming home?" She asks.

"She has some unfinished business with some people there." I tell her before I grab my phone. "I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll be back later." I tell her.

"Okay." She says. I nod and leave the room.

------

I was in the woods by the old Lockwood Estate. A few candles were placed all around me as I sat on the ground.

I looked around as all of the candle flames burned bright, smiling lightly. "I will find out what's going on." I whisper to myself as the flames died down.

------

I finally finished the first chapter! What do you all think? Please comment guys. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro