2- Brave New World.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No One's POV

Everyone is preparing the carnival at the high school. Addison, Bonnie and Elena are taking care of everything.

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish." Bonnie tells Elena. 

"She is my ancestor. Eh, I move the student booth into the cafeteria." Elena says. 

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you." Addison tells her as the young witch got a pain in her head. She hisses quietly, trying not to have Bonnie and Elena notice. 

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all you get." Elena tells the two witches. 

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" Bonnie asks her. 

"I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prices to the ring toss." Elena says to them. 

"Have you talk to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Addison asks, trying to take her mind off the pain in her head.

"No Addy, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire relating okay?" Elena says and the two witches nod. She gives a bag full of plush toys to Bonnie. "I'm human. I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, let's focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this." Bonnie says.

"Well because she's not human, obviously." Elena says. 

"Obviously." Bonnie says and the three girls laugh. 

---------

Addison was in the hallway walking by herself when she felt another pain in her head. She hisses loudly and grabs her head.

Flashes of weird dreams pass through her head, as if it was trying to  make her remember something. By know she was on her knees holding her head in pain, crying out.

"Addison!" She hears Stefan say as he rushed towards her. "Are you okay?" Stefan asks the young witch as the pain slowly went away.

"Yeah." She says, trying to catch her breath. "I'm fine." She tells him, before looking up at him. "Don't tell anyone please." She asks of him. "Please, no one."

"Okay." He says to her.

"I gotta- I gotta go find Bonnie." Addison says and gets up, leaving Stefan confused in the hallway.

----------

Later that night Bonnie, Addison and Elena were at the Carnival, talking.

"The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and team Jacob teas." Bonnie tells them. 

"Okay, I can grab some from the science club. Also we lost a speaker in the karaoke booth." Elena says to them. 

"Hey, all good Elena, take a breath, look around. This is a huge success." Addison says to the doppelganger. 

"You mean I can give more than just freak vampire havoc?" She asks. 

"Good." Bonnie says and the three laugh. 

Elena looks at a boy who is repairing one of the stands. "Hey, Carter right? You're with the carnival."

"That'll be me." Carter replies. 

"Okay, great." Elena says. 

He looks at Bonnie. "Wow, what do you need beautiful?" He asks Bonnie, causing Addison to smirk. 

"What do you know about karaoke speakers?" Bonnie asks him. 

"Why don't you show me the problem?" Carter asks the girl.

"Yeah Bon's, show him the problem." Addison says with a smirk on her lips. 

"Okay, come on." Bonnie says and her and Carter walk off. Elena and Addison smile at each other.

---------

Addison, Elena, Stefan and Damon were talking inside a classroom.

"How did this happen?" Elena asks. 

"Well, I fed her blood and Katherine obviously killed her and a plus b equals..."

"But why?" Elena asks. 

"Because Katherine is a manipulative nasty little slut." Damon says. 

"And she said "game on"? What is that even mean?" Stefan asks. 

"It means she's playing dirty, she wants us to know." Damon says. 

"But why Caroline?" Addison asks, speaking up for the first time since she entered the room. 

"I don't know." Damon says to them all. 

"Caroline must be completely out of her mind, she don't even know what's happening to her." Stefan says.

"Oh I think she does. All of my compulsion from the past sort of wiring of the minute she was in transition."

"We have to find her." Stefan says. 

"Yep and kill her."

"You're not gonna kill Caroline." Elena says to Damon. 

"She knows who we are, she's officially a liability, and we've got to get rid of her." Damon says to the three. 

"Damon, absolutely not." Stefan says. 

"Need I to remind you the tragic little story of a girl named Vicki Donovan?" Damon asks them. "Caroline, of all people, won't not make it as a vampire. Her mother is a vampire hunter. Guys come on, we all know how this story's gonna end, just flip to the last chapter and-"

"It's not an option Damon." Elena tells him.

"No? Your silence is defining, Stefan. Wait, wasn't there a school carnival the night you staked Vicki? Looks like a town where story repeats herself. You know I'm right."

"We're not gonna kill her." Stefan says to his older brother. 

"It's the only way." Damon says. Stefan and Elena leave the room.

Addison looks at Damon. "You try and kill Caroline, I wont hesitate to kill you. And it will be very slow, and very painful." Addison threatens him before walking from the history classroom.

--------

"Get away from me! You killed me!" Addison hears Caroline yell at Elena as the brunette witch rushes forward. 

"No, no, no, no Caroline! That wasn't me. You know that! That was Katherine." Elena says to her. 

"No! Then why did she look like you?! And why, why did she do this to me?" Caroline asks.

Addison grabs the blonde's arms. "Care, Care, I know you're scared. I know but you gotta calm down." Addison tells her.

"Addy! Why, why did she do this to me?" Caroline asks. Addison pulls the blonde into her arms, wrapping her in a tight hug.

"Stefan, we've got to get her inside." Elena says. 

"It's okay Caroline, come with me and Addison." Stefan says as Addison and Caroline pull out of their hug.

"She'll die, it's only a matter of time." Damon says to them. 

"Yeah but it's not gonna happen tonight." Stefan says. 

"Oh yeah it is." Damon says. He picks up the stake and rushes over them but Elena puts herself in front of Caroline as Addison uses her powers to push him away a few feet. 

"Damon, she's my friend." Elena says. 

"Whatever happens, it's on you." Damon says. 

Bonnie arrives. "Caroline?" Bonnie asks, confused. 

"It's okay, come on." Stefan says as he and Addison try and get Caroline away from Bonnie and Damon. 

"No, you're not, it can't be." Bonnie says as she touches Caroline's arms.

"Bonnie?" Caroline asks.

She sees the body.

"Oh god!" Elena says. 

Stefan and Addison take Caroline to the bathroom. Stefan washes her face off. 

"She hates me! Bonnie hates me." Caroline says. 

"No, she's just in shock, we all are." Stefan tells her. 

"And what about Matt?" Caroline asks and she cries.

"Shhh. One thing at one time, let' get this blood off, come on." Stefan says.

"I'm a m-m-murderer. I'm a monster!" Caroline exclaims. 

"Look at me, your emotions are heightened right now, it's part of the transformation, it's completely normal, I promise you okay?" Addison says to her best friend. 

Caroline's face starts to change. "Why is this keeping happening to my face?"

"Look at me, look at me, look at me!" Stefan says. The blonde wouldn't look. "Caroline, Caroline! Look at me! Look at my face, look at my face!" She look as his face changes too. "You see that? When you feel the blood rushing, you tell yourself that you're going to get through it, that you're strong enough. Yes, yes, no matter how good it feels to get yourself over to it, you fight it off, you burry it. Watch me, watch me." His face goes normal again. "It's the only way you're gonna to survive this thing. Try."

She takes a few breaths, her face is normal again. "That's good." Stefan says. 

"Why did Katherine do this to me?" Caroline asks. 

"I don't know, I wish I did." Stefan tells her. "Hey, hey, I promise you I will not let anything happen to you. Come here." He embraces her as Addison smiles at the two.

----------

Addison laid down on the hotel bed, asleep, when the flashes of the old weird dreams kept going through her head. The people nor the voices were one's she recognized.

She gasps as she woke up, sitting up quickly. She looks around at the dark hotel room, sighing.

She runs a hand through her hair, getting up and walking over to the bathroom and splashing water on her face. She looks up into the mirror and see a man behind her. She quickly turns around but no one was there. "What the hell?" She mutters to herself.

--------

The second chapter is now done! Please comment. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro