3- Bad Moon Rising.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No One's POV

Alaric arrives at the Salvatore's house, where Addison, Damon, Elena and Stefan were waiting for his arrival. 

"Thanks for coming, Rick." Stefan says to him.

"I got you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon into coffee?" Damon asks Alaric.

"Elena mentioned you needed my help." Alaric says. 

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help sheet some light on the Lockwood family." Stefan says.

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Alaric asks the group. 

"Why you wouldn't, but your dead not dead vampire wife might." Damon says.

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena says to him.

"You said that she has spent years researching this town."

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rounded in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction." Alaric says.

"Like that amazing vampire story." Damon says.

Addison rolls her eyes. "Aside from vampires, what else?" Addison asks, crossing her arms, leaning on the back of the couch.

"The lycanthrope." Alaric says.

"Werewolves." Addison says, smirking. 

"No way, impossible, way too launchy." Damon says. 

"Is it?" Addison asks. 

"I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some on years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" Damon asks the group. 

"Lockwood's." Addison whispers after hearing a voice in her head. "It's the Lockwood's." She says more loudly so the two humans could hear her.

"She's right, it's gotta be the Lockwood's."

"Why do you suspect the Lockwood's?" Alaric asks them. 

"Because vervain didn't affect the mayor at founder's day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his son Tyler." Damon says. 

"And at the school carnival his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fell into the carnival's worker." Stefan says. "It suggest it's some sort of a supernatural entity."

"We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure it out what it is." Elena says. 

"Well, all her things are still at Duke. I mean her office is still there, she's technically still missing." Alaric says. 

"So can we get access to it or not?" Addison asks.

"Rick, we don't know what we are dealing with. If this wolf men thing is true, we have seen enough movies to know it's not good. It means Mason Lockwood is a real life Lon Chaney and that Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior which means Bella Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed." Damon says to them all.

"We're both screwed if the werewolves are back." Addison says to him.

"Why?" Damon asks as the other three look at her confused.

"I'm a witch, a strong one at that, but I have no idea how to fight a werewolf with out help." Addison says to them.

--------

Later on Stefan and Addison were at Caroline's with Bonnie.

Caroline has a ring in her hands.

"So, I don't get to choose the ring I have to wear the rest of my life?" Caroline asks the two witches.

"Unfortunately no, if I could have found a prettier one, I would have." Addison tells the blonde girl, giving her a small smile. Which the blonde returned. 

"Hey, if you don't want it-" Bonnie starts. 

"No, no, she wants it." Stefan says. Addison nods, agreeing.

"Now what?" Caroline asks. 

"Now is the part where I explain the rules. The witch who spells the ring has the power to dispel it so if you ever do anything to hurt anyone-"

"I'm not gonna hurt anyone." Caroline says to Bonnie.

"You are a vampire that mean that urge to kill is a part of who you are. The minute you let it take over, I will stop you." Bonnie threatens.

"Bonnie, you're supposed to be my friend." Caroline says.

"I can't ignore what happened okay? If you want to be friends, you have to prove that the Caroline I remember isn't gone." Bonnie tells the girl.

"Put the ring on the bed. I'll do the spell." Addison tells the two girls. They just look at her. "Now." Caroline does so and Bonnie goes to hand Addison the grimoire but she doesn't take it. She opens the curtains a little so the sun would hit the ring but not Caroline. She closes her eyes and starts the spell. After she was done she opens her eyes and hands the ring to Caroline. "All done.

She takes the ring and puts it on her finger. "So that's it? I mean nothing witchy happened. You know, no flickering lights, no gust of wind. Have you ever done this before?" Caroline asks Addison.

"Caroline-" Stefan starts.

"I just want to make sure that worked." Caroline says. Bonnie opens the curtain, sunlight hitting the blonde who shrieks back in fear of being burned alive.

"It worked." Bonnie says.

"What if it hadn't Bonnie ?!" Caroline asks. 

Bonnie looks at Stefan and Addison. "She's all yours." Bonnie says. She takes the grimoire and leaves.

-----------

Addison meets up with Stefan as they were all at the swimming hole.

"Did she just compel Aimee?" Addison asks as she watches Caroline talk to Matt after Aimee walked away.

"Yes." Stefan says and the two walk over to Caroline.

You compelled her." Stefan says to Caroline. 

"Yeah, she deserved it." Caroline tells them.

"Caroline, nobody deserve to have their mind mess for shallow reasons." Addison tells her best friend as she looked around, making sure no one could hear them talking about compulsion.

"You know, why is everyone sticking for Aimee freaking Bradley?" Caroline asks, annoyed.

"You're letting the jealousy to get the best of you." Stefan tells the blonde.

"Oh, so now I have magnified jealousy issues too. It's great." Caroline says to the two.

"I told you this wasn't gonna be easy." Stefan says.

"Yeah, well, I would have to stay dead. My entire personality is killing me." Caroline says and Addison and Stefan smile. "Shut up." She says to them.

------

"Hey, have you seen Caroline?" Stefan asks Addison as he walks up to her.

"I thought she was with you!" Addison exclaims. "Shit." The young witch mutters.

"Come on, we'll check the woods." Stefan says. Addison nods and the two go into the woods.

Stefan is in the woods, looking for Caroline when he hears an animal growling. He sees Mason's cars and goes toward it. He sees chains on the floor and looks into the car and sees yellow eyes. A wolf jumps through the window, falls on him and leaves.

"What the hell was that?!" Addison asks.

"A werewolf." Stefan answers then grabs her arm and vamp speeds away to find Caroline.

---------

"Caroline! Your face!" Addison hears Matt yell. Caroline bites him on the neck and drinks his blood but Stefan arrives and takes her away from Matt.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop!." Stefan yells at Caroline. 

Her face is normal again but Matt faints and fall. "Oh my god." Caroline says. 

"No, no, stop. Listen to me. We need to get out of these woods now. We need to leave." Stefan tells the two girls. 

"Yeah, I don't want to be an animals dinner." Addison says, as Stefan grabs onto her arm.

"What was that?" Caroline asks. 

"Matt, stay down. Do not move." Stefan says. They hear noise all around them. "You, Addison and me we're gonna run. It's going to follow us; we need to get it away from Matt. You need to run as far as you can. Do you understand me? Go, go!" Stefan yells and holds tightly onto Addison as they run and arrive to old ruins but Caroline stops.

"Wait! What is it?!" Caroline asks, panicking.

"It's a werewolf! He will try to kill us and he can!" Stefan says right as Tyler arrives. " Hey! What are you three doing?"

"What are you doing?" Stefan asks.

The werewolf rushes into Caroline. She falls on the floor, the werewolf is on her. Stefan rushes on the werewolf with is powers and pushes him. "No!" Tyler yells and The werewolf looks at him for a moment and leaves.

Addison leans against a tree, sighing in relief. "Well, none of us became dinner to a wolf tonight." Addison comments, earning a look from both Caroline and Stefan.

"What are we gonna do about Tyler?" Caroline asks the witch and the vampire after she rejoins them after compelling Matt. 

"We took care of it and I will get Matt on vervain, it'll keep you from being able to compel him and also to keep you from drinking his blood." Stefan says to the newly turned vampire. 

"I can believe I hurt him." Caroline says.

"I know." Addison says to her. 

"He is the one person on this entire planet that I never wanted to hurt." Caroline says. 

"It's not going to get any easier. You just have to work that much harder." Stefan tells her.

"I shouldn't be with him, should I? Because if there is any danger-" Caroline says.

"I'm the last person to make that kind of decision for you. If I had follow my own advice, I would walked away from Elena a long time ago." Stefan tells her. 

"Have you ever think you should have?" Caroline asks. 

"I know I should have, I just can't." Stefan answers.

Addison sighs, looking around. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys at school Monday." Addison says before walking away.

---------

Finally done with chapter 3. I was gonna have Addison go to Duke with Damon, Elena and Alaric but I decided to keep her with Stefan and Caroline. Anyways please comment. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro