12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my god!!!! Definitely this story is a biggest miracle in my write ups... I don't know what to say... I'm feeling goosebumps in happiness...

Do you all wanna know why???
I can very well say that this is a very good work of mine... I understand this story is silently getting a biggest place in all your hearts...

At first, I was hesitant to start this story as I thought it should not resemble my story "Loving husband " But you all proved me wrong and wholeheartedly accepted this story...

The happy news is that this story has become  my 6th story
(after my stories loving husband, i fell for your eyes, i want my fuggy. Arrogancy vs Attitude, from the day I met you) to cross 1000+ votes  ...

The biggest happiness is that this is my first story to achieve this biggest benchmark so soon and that too in just 11 chapers... Unbelievable right....

Happy to share that this story has crossed 5500+ reads and  got a maximum of 98 votes to its credit and that too very soon which none of my stories has got this much earlier...

Thanks for all your love and support and thanks again for accepting this story wholeheartedly....

No more boring bak baks...

Now to shot 12:

Pragya really feels bad for her childish behavior and for hurting abhi to the core... She understands the slaps abhi given to her is an outcome of the deep and immense love abhi has on her...

Pragya enters abhi's room and asks for abhi's forgiveness... But abhi being abhi is way too adamant and planned to do something with pragya so that she wont repeat her mistake again...

Pragya: Im so sorry abhi... please forgive me... I wont repeat this mistake again.. Pretty please accept my apology... Tell me what I have to do to seek forgiveness from you...

Abhi: Can you do anything for me???

Pragya: yes.. what matter's to me is you and I can do anything to seek your forgiveness and to see a happy smile in your face..

Abhi: Think before you say fuggy.. Once committed you can't back off..

Pragya; Go ahead.. Tell me what Iv to do...

Abhi moves closer near pragya.. pragya's heart beats faster than usual.. she is getting nervous and a beautiful pearls of sweat forms in her forehead... Pragya's throat gets dry as abhi nears her very closely and her lips went numb in the closeness of their lips...

Pragya's body is trembling unusually and her limbs are getting weaker.. Pragya stumbles but Abhi catches her by holding her waist tightly... Pragya closes her eyes to control her hormonal urges..

Abhi chuckles and pulls pragya closer... Abhi blows air in pragya's face and pragya felt a shiver in her whole self... Abhi nears pragya's lips and their lips were inches apart...

Abhi (whispers) : Fuggy... I'm so sorry... I've slapped you two times.. We two did mistake.. So, to get my forgiveness,  you have to slap me two times... If you did not do that, I won't forgive you and you can't back off as you have promised me...

Pragya horrifies and opens her eyes: 😱😱😱😱.... What sort of punishment is this??? I did not bother about that slap.. I know you have slapped me for making me realize the mistake I have committed... Tell me something else abhi.. I cant do that...

Abhi: Then, I wont forgive you..

Pragya twists her shawl nervously as abhi is stubborn in his decision... Pragya gently touches abhi's cheeks... Abhi glares at pragya murderously..

Pragya gulps her saliva and prays to god to give strength to her... She closes her eyes and gathers her guts and automatically her hands touches abhi's cheeks...

Abhi is dumbstruck and shouts hardly as pragya has really slapped him too hard... Pragya panics as abhi starts to shout like anything... pragya gasps as abhi is not stopping his shouts but she gathers her courage and closes abhi's lips with hers...

A deep silence prevails in the room for a long time... Only the sound of light moans and the touching of lips is heard... They parted apart after a long time... pragya blushes and hugs abhi tightly...

Abhi chuckles and tries to lift pragya's chin.. But she is very adamant and hides her face in abhi's chest...

Abhi: Someone told me that there is nothing going to happen for 3 months.. But now only I understand that she is very eager than me hun... Not bad...

Pragya blushes too hard...

Pragya:  Im sorry abhi I did not meant to...

Abhi: shhhh... you only all the rights on me... Thats so lovely to cool me down baby... Dont do any mistake here afterwards... If you do so, cool me down like this okay...

(Pragya's cheeks turns like a hot red tomato)

Anyways now listen to me carefully pragya... You are very precious to me... you are my life and you are the queen of my heart... You only has changed the arrogant abhishekh mehra who hates loves marriage and turned me and  instilled and bring the lover boy in me... I cant bear if anything happens to you...

You are my life and my responsibility pragya... Try to understand this.. Being a businessman, Iv many enemies behind my back... They can very well attack you.. That's why, Im keeping our marriage too as a secret from the world as no one should near you...

So be careful from now onwards... Dont invite troubles fuggy... Dont hide anything from me and promise me that you wont hide anything from me even if the news breaks my heart too...

Promise me that you will not leave me at any cost whatever problem happens between us and promise me that you wont repeat such  mistakes again... keep your hand on my head and promise me...

Though pragya is little bit worried but she made a promise to abhi and not to hurt him anymore... She prays to god to keep happy always...

Abhi: By the way  pragya, you are too strong girl  💪💪💪💪.. Not bad.. what a slap... ouch...  my cheeks are paining like anything...

Pragya: Im so sorry abhi... you only asked me to do so na... Is it really paining abhi??? Tell me what shall I do to ease your pain...

Abhi: hmm.. your lips alone has the magic to wipe away the pain... Can you reduce my pain???

Pragya blushes but abhi insists pragya to do so... pragya slowly starts to kiss abhi's cheeks to make abhi groan inwardly ... They are getting very closer and their bodies are reacting like anything...

But their romance is interrupted when they heard a heavy knock sound... Abhi murmurs and fumes with the interruptions...

Both abhi and pragya panicks as they heard the sound of aaliya and
Abhi asks pragya to hide in the closet nearby... In a hurry, pragya's shawl is strucked and some portions of her shawl are visible from outside... Abhi too does not note this at all...

Abhi murmurs " irritating spoilers in my romance " when he spots arjun, aaliya, purab and bulbul standing there with a wide grin in their face...

Arjun: Abhi shall we come inside...

Abhi; ye.. yes... why not???

Aaliya: What happened chottu??? Why are you stammering like this???

Bulbul: Bhai... what happened to your cheeks???

Purab: Leave that bulbul... Abhi why your lips are swollen like this...

Arjun: Oh my god... I forget to tell you abhi, pragya is no where to be found...
Im worried abhi... What shall we do now???

Abhi does not know what to say to them... He is standing like a child caught before his mother for stealing his favourite candy...

Aaliya: Hey chottu... Why are you standing like this??? Why are not reacting??? Pragya is no where to be found...

Abhi: That.... That... She will be here only di... She wont go anywhere without informing me...

Purab: So, you mean to say , my sissy is here in this room...

Abhi: nooooo.... Not like that...

Bulbul: Something is fishy here... Bhai are you trying to hide anything...

Abhi: No... No...no... (Blabbers abhi)

Just then aaliya n bulbul spots pragya's shawl in the closet.. Aaliya gestures arjun and purab to see that...

Arjun: Okay abhi... Shall I file a complaint that a big businessman has kidnapped my chotti???

Abhi: whaattt??? Who said like that??.

Purab smiles and moves near the closet without abhi's knowledge and suddenly opens the door and pulls pragya outside... Pragya is standing there with a sheepish n blushy smile...

Purab: So, the culprit is here...

Bulbul: Hey pragya... What's that your lips are also swollen hun??? What's happening here???

Pragya blushes and hides behind abhi...

Abhi: Enough guys... Dont tease us... Just now I made her realize her mistake...

Arjun: aww... That too by making your both lips swollen hun..

Abhi: 😊😊😊😊... Stop pulling our legs jiju... For heavens sake remember we are getting married in 3 days..

Aaliya: That we know very well chottu... Pragya you are prohibited to enter this room before marriage okay.. And my dear chottu, you are not supposed to meet pragya from now on..

Abhi: Di... This is unfair...

Bulbul: All is fair... Come pragya... We shall move..

All drags pragya outside pouring water in the romantic moments of abhi and pragya.. No one is ready to hear abhi's pleadings and protests...

The screen shifts to nikhil's house.... He is fuming like anything and is keep on drinking... His anger is uncontrollable and he pushes and breaks all the things in his room..

He took pragya's photo in his hands and traces the photo wildly...

Nikhil: where were you??? You stupid girl... Do you think you can escape from me easily... I will get you for sure .. No one in the world can get you other than me...

You are turning me mad... I cant control myself .. aaah... I want you right now .. where are you hiding from me??? Come before me... I will show you what is heaven to be in nikhil's arms...

Nikhil's mother who hears the commotion from nikhil's room feels really bad  and prays to god that nothing wrong should happen and the girl should not come before the sight of nikhil at any cost...

The screen shifts to the private island.... Tanu tries her level best to trace the whereabouts of the legal heir of the old man... She fumes in anger as there is no traces of any information about his family....

Tanu knows very well that the man will go inside his secret chamber whenever he wish... But its password protected... So, no one other than him can enter the chamber...

Tanu boils and calls nikhil...

Nikhil: He... Hell... Hello... Tanu....how are ... You... Tanu.... (Between hiccups)

Tanu: Idiot bhai... We are in a big problem... You are enjoying n drinking haan...

Nikhil: No ... my dear sissy... Im drinking as Im very sad... I cant find my girl and Im suffering and Im getting out of my control...

Tanu: Nonsense... Leave that stupid girl for heavens sake ..

Nikhil: Can you leave abhi??? No na... Then what ..  Im just obsessed with that girl... I want her in my arms for sure...

Tanu: Cut the crap bhai... Listen to me... We are going to do a mission to find out the legal heir of this old man... A huge wealth bhai... We can stay happy for many generations...

Nikhil: Is it so???

Tanu: Yes bhai... We have to find out soon before its gets out of our control...

Nikhil: But he is very dangerous and a  powerful man... Thats not so easy.... Itz going to be really tough to find about his infos...

Tanu: Do something bhai... A golden treasure is now before us... So, try as much you can... I will also try my level best to trap him... Let me call you later bhai... He is coming...

The next day, Abhi is sulking as no one is allowing him to meet his fuggy... Even they have grabbed pragya's phone too and he really misses his fuggy's childish n innocent talks...

All in the home started from Mehra Mansion to a secret place to conduct the marriage  and other rituals.... Three cars starts from there and pragya and abhi were in separate cars making abhi to fume in anger. .

The camera shows a person is speaking in phone...

"So... The great arrogant businessman Abhishekh Mehra is finally getting married hun... Not bad... A secret marriage to hide his wife from the world...

That much love... But is it possible to hide it from me.... I can very well trap you Abhishekh... Nothing will be hidden from me when the matter is related to you..."

The man laughs murderously with the echoes dangerously filling the place with darkness to surround soon...

So,

What's gonna happen next???

Will Abhi and pragya gets married happily???

Will Abhigya'a life will be peaceful and happy???

What this nikhil, tanu and the mystery person are upto???

To know more stay tuned...

A very long update na... Almost 2220+ words... Not edited... Forgive for mistakes ..

Cast your votes and pen down your valuable comments...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro