25. My cute, angry wife...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my goodness!!!! Double dhamaka happiness...

We are in the silver jubilee episode guys.. 25th shot of this story...

Im very happy and honoured to inform you all that this story "Anything to make her smile" has become the 4th story of mine to cross 3000+ votes (after loving husband, arrogancy vs attitude and from the day I met you)...

Thank you each and everyone of my voting buddies for their tremendous love and support and made this possible within
24 shots...

Without you all, this would have never happened.... Expecting all your love and support in further chapters too to set a big record...

Now to shot. 25:

Abhi is busy in discussing an important issue with Purab and Arjun... Abhi has planned to take the family for a short trip as its his fuggy's wish, abhi tries to sort out the issue before they start for the trip...

As they planned to go in the next day evening, abhi rushes up the things and he wants to spend their time happily together with his family and also some private, romantic time with his fuggy as its their honeymoon too...

Abhi's mobile start to ring which is a call from the most trusted person who is taking caring of his family's security needs... Abhi has insisted him to check for the security needs of his private flight and also about the place they visit and stay...

Abhi picks up the call and his eyes turn dark in anger on hearing the annoying news which he never expected... His blood started to boil and anger is flaring in his nose...

He is hell furious on hearing the news and the angry man in him, comes out all of a sudden and he hits the glass table in full force making the table to break into pieces...

Pragya who is busy in preparing abhi's favourite coffee in the kitchen is completely startled on hearing a big noise and she comes out with a worry striken face...

Pragya is completely startled and shocked to see abhi's hands is oozing out with blood and the glass table is broken down into pieces... pragya's eyes welled up on seeing abhi's condition...

Pragya rushes up and grabs abhi's collars and slaps him very hard... Abhi blinks his eyes with his fuggy's angry avatar and he cant even believe that his fuggy will slap him in front of his whole family like this...

All are stunned on seeing the scenario and they doesn't know how to react too and they are sitting there as silent spectators with the way pragya slaped abhi without doing first aid for him...

Pragya yells: What the hell is your problem??? How dare you to do this??? Who gave you permission to hurt my husband abhi???

Mr. Abhishekh mehra you don't have any right to hurt my husband abhi... Did you get that??? 😤😤😤😤😤😤

Abhi doesn't know whether to laugh or to get angry on his fuggy.. All are controlling their laughter and aaliya gestures all to keep quiet as pragya is the only one to tame the angry, arrogant man inside abhi who cares for nothing...

Abhi: For that, will you slap me like this??? Its paining too much...

Pragya fumes: why not??? I will kill you Mr. Mehra if you try to touch my husband without my permission... You are talking about pain right.... It won't pain you as much it pains my heart.... Heartless....

Abhi: Huh... Sorry... My mistake... I got too much angry again as the matter is out of box... Please understand me fuggy... I won't repeat this ever...

Pragya: I don't want your fake explanations or false promises any more... Aaliya bhabhi please do take care of your chottu and do his first aid...

Dadi, dasi please do beat your stupid grand son who stick on to his principles and cares for nothing.... Dare he repeats his mistakes, then he is pleased to forget me...

Ajju bhai and purab bhai keep this in your minds... If your annoying friend Abhishek mehra comes to my room which only my abhi can enter, then I will show this arrogant mehra what is hell...

Bulbul... Ask your bhai to cancel the trip .. Im not coming any where... And don't try to change my mind... If he is stubborn, I will be also stubborn...

Pragya blasted like a ten thousand wala cracker and barges to her room without minding anyone... Abhi knows pretty well that his fuggy will be crying for sure and tries to go to his room...

Aaliya: chottu... Sit down... Don't you hear what pragya said??? If I didn't do your first aid then I will also have to face her wrath... So, keep quiet and alloe me to do my work...

Abhi: But di .. I know pretty well my fuggy will be crying... Don't you know I cant see her sad or crying that too for me...

Aaliya: you sit here and let me do your first aid first... Arjun... Purab... Bulbul... Go and console pragya... She will surely listen to you...

Abhi: Jiju... Can you please make my fuggy to accept for the trip??? Its her first wish and she wants to spend the time with the whole family.. Do whatever you guys can but we are going to trip that's final...

Arjun, purab and bulbul goes upstairs to console pragya... Dadi and dasi didn't utter a word till now but they keep on glaring at abhi who is sitting there with a pale and sad face...

Abhi: Dadi, dasi why you too are not at all reacting for anything??? Too much support for your bahu right...  No one cares for me na...

Dasi: what's there to react abhi when you draw into conclusions without minding anyone??? We all said all these years but you never listen to us...

Now your ball is in pragya's court... Don't mess up anything... A wife can bear anything but not at all able to tolerate her husband's pain...

Abhi: Im really sorry dasi... I didn't mean to do that... The matter is very serious and it boiled my nerves and I get out of my control...

Aaliya: Chottu... That means...

Abhi sighs and nods his head and tells dadi, dasi and aaliya what really made him to do so...

Dadi: Im really really sorry beta... All these problems are happening because of me only... Please forgive me...

Abhi: what's this dadi??? What's your fault in this??? Why are you blaming yourself out of no where...

Dadi: Im the one to be blamed... If Iv never given birth to that monster, nothing like this would have happened... My kidoos, you two suffered a lot because of him...

Now only god has shown his mercy on you two and you both are blessed with a happy married  life and having a lovely and caring partners .... I don't want anything to spoil your happy lives...

Abhi: Dadi... Stop blaming yourself... We will be happy only adn no can spoil our happiness...

Are you worried about my fuggy??? She is a pure soul dadi... I know how to make her happy n smile and she will dance to my tunes...

Aaliya: Too much confidence hun...but your tricks are not going to work today chottu... Pragya is boiling like a volcano... Its not easy to convince her....

Abhi: Nothing is impossible for this abhi..  my love on my fuggy can make her to melt very easily and her anger will go down soon...

All signs all the best to abhi and he goes upstairs as aaliya has finished doing first aid to him... In the meantime, arjun, bulbul and purab has convinced pragya for the trip and she reluctantly agreed to it for the happiness of the whole family ....

When abhi went inside the room, pragya is not paying any heed to him and packing their clothes for the trip... Abhi's lips curved to a smile on seeing pragya fighting with his dress...

Abhi: Fuggy... My cute, little angry bird... Im here fully in front of you... Come and fight with me... Im ready to face your anger as Im your slave...

Please stop cursing and scolding my dresses.... What's the mistake of those poor clothes... Show some mercy on my dress... Poor dresses... why it too has to face your wrath...

Pragya: youuuu 😬😬😬😬😬.... Irritating mehra.. just get out from here before I barge on you and strangle your neck...

Abhi: Oh my love!!!! You look so cute when you get angry... I just want to scoop you in my arms and have you as much as I want... But poor me... 😔😔😔😔.... My hands are paining...

Pragya's lips curved to a smile with abhi's antics but she bites her lips to control and suppress her smile... She feels really pity on seeing abhi's hands which are bandaged...

But she controlled herself and barges out as if she has some urgent work and abhi bursts out into laughter seeing his fuggy's silly antics...

Later at dining table, all are having their dinner... Pragya serves everyone the food she prepared...  She didn't go near abhi and serve him any food... All watches it silently and were busy in having their food...

Abhi pouts on seeing everyone eating dinner as if they are starving for months... Pragya smirks and drags her chair and filled her plate with food and starts to eat irking abhi to the core...

Abhi sighs and closes his eyes to calm him down and he doesn't want to lose his temper and face his fuggy's wrath again... He is way too hungry and his stomach is sounding as if a big rat family is fighting inside...

Abhi suddenly opens his eyes as he smells a nice auroma of food near his mouth... He sees his fuggy's hand near by him with food morsels...

Pragya gestures abhi to have food... Abhi smiles brightly and starts to have it with his fuggy's hands... All feels proud of pragya and happy smiles on visible in their faces...

Unknown to abhi, his eyes welled up automatically... Pragya wipes abhi's tears and keeps on feeding him... Abhi finds some unknown calmness in his mind and he is feeling as if he has won the world...

Abhi marches to his room without saying a word... His eyes are shedding hot tears and he is staring at the ceiling without minding pragya's presence to in the room...

Pragya comes and sits near abhi and caress his head... Abhi hugs pragya and kisses her all over her face and lies on her lap...

Abhi: Im so sorry fuggy... I know Im hurting you again and again... All is because of that heartless monster... This is the day in which I lost my mom because of his mere cruelty...

But you are the one who gave me the happiness on this day... You not only gave me your heart, soul, love and care to me fuggy... You have showed me the motherly love which I carved for these years...

Though, dadi, dasi and aaliya di are there for me, I never showed them I have missed my maa very badly... Im so lucky to have you fuggy...

I got back whatever I missed these years... You won't leave me na fuggy... Your abhi cant live without you fuggy... Will you be with me all my life holding my hands???

Pragya gave a death glare to abhi and slaps him hard.... But this time, abhi is feeling eternity and he is turning on and on as his fuggy has not slapped him with her hands on his cheeks...

Instead a big  world war is going on between a juicy strawberry coated lips and the manly sexy lips.... They fight for dominance and they never give up but poor them have to part apart as they cant proceed further because of lack of breath...

Abhi: So... 😉😉😉😉😉

Pragya: so 😊😊😊😊😊

Abhi: How about???

Pragya: sleeping in couch right....

Abhi: whaatttt 😨😨😨😨😨.... No ways...

Pragya bursts out into laughter... Abhi pulls pragya closer.... The smile which took his heart and filled with her is making him happy ... He showered her with all his love and he swears and vows to keep her smiling and happy with all his might till eternity....

A man is breaking all the things in the room and blasting at someone as how come his plan to kidnap abhi and his family is leaked...

The poor employee doesn't know how to inform his boss, its very hard to trap abhishek mehra who have sources in many places and if they dare to do anything against him is facing a living hell....

Nikhil is on a search for pragya and the orphanage and he keeps on blasting and  threatening the person who he appointed to find her where abouts soon....

Nikhil is getting frustrated day by day and the lusty monster in him is turning mad... He keep on pressuring his men to find pragya soon not knowing the fact he is going to keep his head in a lion's mouth and face his worst punishment...

Tanu on the other hand is facing a living hell and mere torture as the old man is not at all satisfied with her and she cant cope up with his unsatiable needs....

She curses herself for agreeing to this for money... She tries all her might to trace the whereabouts of his legal heir but she fails miserably....

The next day evening,

Abhi and pragya along with the family starts off for the trip in a private jet... Abhi and pragya are standing in the opposite directions glaring at each other...

All are blinking their eyes and sighs and doesn't understand what's happening again between these two and why they are standing in opposite sides....  Their eyes popped out on seeing the unexpected scenario....

So, what's going on???

Where are they heading up for the trip???

What made abhi and pragya to stand in the opposite sides???

Why all are staring at abhigya like this???

What exactly happened in abhi's past and what troubles abhi n family faced because of his father???

So, in 2-3 episodes, the villains are going to come in full swing and they are going to have a face off with abhi and pragya....

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual, came up with a very long update of 2470+ words...

Sorry for errors and mistakes as Iv not proof read....

Cast your votes and pen down your valuable words, comments and reviews...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro