35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

📝 If we are deeply loved by a person, we gain a lot of strength from them .. If we deeply love a person, we gain the courage to face anything and to protect them with all our might...

📝 You are the bright sun in my day, the glowing moon in my night, the soothing wind in my sky, the tingling waves in my ocean, the melancholic rhythm in my life and the lively beat of my heart...

📝 No one knows the strength which I get from your love... It's the same love which makes you to understand what's in my heart...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya on dadi and dasi's insistence took aaliya and bulbul along with her followed by the security guards in another car... Aaliya and bulbul doesn't know what is bothering pragya and where is she taking them too all of a sudden...

Pragya's panic and tensed state explains aaliya and bulbul that something is not at all fine... They were hell scared as they didn't want pragya to worry and stress her like this.... They know very well that this will reflect in pragya's health for sure....

Aaliya and bulbul doesn't know how to calm down pragya... Each passing second scares the girls so much as they couldn't't figure out, what they have to do... Aaliya and bulbul are sweating too hard as they didn't have the guts to face abhi, arjun or purab and they know very well that they will rip them into pieces, if anything wrong happens with pragya...

Aaliya and bulbul had enough already from the boys, because of their bad decision on the mall to send pragya alone... Now they are hell scared and they didn't want to face their wraths again as they know very well that the boys will kill them for sure, if anything happens with pragya's health ...

Aaliya sighs and caress pragya's head lovingly ... Pragya leans on aaliya's shoulder and aaliya can clearly see that pragya is worrying for something...

Aaliya: What happened pragya darling???? Something is bothering you na... Tell me dear... Is everything is fine between you and chottu???

Pragya: Yeah bhabhi... We are completely fine... You know about your brother na... He will do something to woo me and make me forget my anger too...

Bulbul: But pragya... I can sense that you are hiding something from us... Are you worrying about the deal??? I know they will win the deal for sure ... Don't worry pragya... Your decision won't push them down and they will crack the deal for sure...

Aaliya: Haan pragya .. They will surely get succeeded...

Pragya sighs: I don't know what is going to happen or what might be the end result of the deal... I'm hell scared as Arjun bhai called me in a panicked tone saying that abhi has not yet reached there ...

When I said ajju bhai that abhi has left long back, he suddenly changed his voice and said to me that abhi has come there... But, I know very well that he is saying lie to me...

I called purab bhai to find about whether its true or not... But Ajju bhai picks the mobile from purab bhai and asked me to call later as they are busy and he asked me not to call abhi too....

I'm damn sure that they are hiding something from me... Abhi has not surely reached there and I don't know where he has gone without attending the important deal... I keep on trying abhi but his mobile is not at all reachable....

Im really scared aaliya bhabi... 😭😭😭😭... I don't want anything happen to my abhi at any cost... I will die if anything happens to him... 😭😭😭😭😭... I can't live my life without Abhi..

Just then I remembered that I forget to do the offerings to god, if I get married happily.... So, I said that to dadi and dasi and we are now going to do the offerings to god, as I wished... I don't want god's curse on any of our family members because of my negligence....

But promise me that you two won't say this to abhi at any cost... He will surely get mad, if he knows that I did all this... Please please... Help me...

Aaliya: First tell me... What are you going to do pragya...

When pragya said her wish to aaliya and bulbul, both freaked out as they know very well that not only Abhi but purab and arjun will also kill them for sure for allowing pragya to do all this... Much to pragya's displeasure, the girls argued with her and made sure that they will do the offerings on behalf of pragya...

Pragya is sulking as Aaliya and bulbul starts to do the offerings happily... Though pragya is very happy on seeing their love on her but she is quite nervous as where come abhi has gone.... Pragya jerks up as her mobile starts to ring aloud...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Arjun is completely tensed as abhi has not yet turned up .. He is looking at the door tensedly as the time is nearing for the deal proceedings to start ... Purab too comes and stands near arjun and is praying that abhi should come soon...

Just then abhi comes there huffing and panting... His dress is completely looking bad and the duo can sense that something is not fine with abhi... Abhi without saying anything asks purab to go and bring the spare suit from arjun's car... Purab wonders why is abhi asking to take arjun's suit rather than his own suit from his car....

But arjun and purab didn't utter a word as they know the angry businessman Abhishek prem mehra is not at all in a mood to answer them... They kept quiet for the time being as they know very well that they have an important meeting to attend...

Abhi comes up wearing the suit and he calls pragya at that instant itself as he wants to get some positive energy from pragya before he attends the dealership meeting...

Abhi: Hey fuggy darling...

Pragya: Abhi... Abhi... 😭😭😭😭😭😭... Where are you abhi??? What happened to you???? You are fine right... Did you reached the venue... Im scared abhi... 😭😭😭😭😭

Abhi: Hey darling... What's this... Don't you know I hate it, if you cry like this I'm completely fine and super cool... Tell me which idiot brother of yours called and troubled you... I will kill both of them for sure...

Pragya: Nooo... Don't do any such things abhi... Its a swear on me... Dare to threaten my brothers, you have to sleep in couch only...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... That's like my fuggy... I like the angry lioness so much than the cry baby... Okay dear.... Its getting late for me... Wish me luck sweet heart... Come on give my energy tonic soon...

Pragya blushes too hard knowing very well what abhi needs right now.. She looks here and there and doesn't know how to fulfill abhi's wish as its completely crowded ..

Pragya whispers: Abhi... Im in temple... I can't give anything to you as of now... You will surely get succeed abhi... Come home with the good news... I will give a surprise gift to you...

Abhi: Wow... Really... Im waiting eagerly... Fuggy... You didn't go alone right... Did you take the security men with you or not...

Pragya: Abhi... Relax... I'm not alone... Aaliya bhabhi, bulbul and the security men are here with me... I came here after informing dadi and dasi only.. You know what, no one is allowing me to do my prayers and offerings too... They are doing on my behalf...

Abhi: Then, its well and good... Fuggy... Don't do any stupid stunts spoiling your health okay...

Pragya: Hmm... If I try too, no one is allowing me to do anything... Why can't they understand that my husband will pamper me so much, if I get sick only...

Abhi: Fuggy 😡😡😡😡😡... I can pamper you, whenever you want... You can't understand the hell I will face, when you are not fine...

Pragya: Just kidding abhi... Go... Go... Its getting late na... Do your best... Haan.. don't scold my brothers and don't worry if we lose the deal too... Remember one thing abhi... Failure is always a stepping stone to success....

Abhi: Huh... Its a very old saying fuggy... Here is your abhi's new thoughts... When you have a smart and caring wife, you can grow higher and higher and get succeed in whatever things you do... Get ready with my gift fuggy... Don't forget, we need to do our special pooja tonight.. 😉😉😉😉

Pragya smiles and blushes too hard and cuts the call... Abhi smiles as he heard his fuggy's happy smile and he walks ahead forgetting the ugly encounter he had earlier on his way....

He walks near purab and arjun and smirks on looking at the duo as if accusing them why they pulled up a stupid stunt by calling pragya and made her to get worry... Arjun and purab excuses and ran away as they are not ready to face abhi's wrath at any cost...

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Arjun is driving his car while purab is gesturing arjun to start the conversation with abhi... Abhi who is sitting in the back side watches the duo's eye to eye speaking and chuckles harder...

Abhi: Ajju jiju and purab.. 😂😂😂😂... You guys don't know anything about eye lock... It should happen between couples and not between boys... 😱😱😱😱😱.... My poor sisters... Ended up with you two... So sad...

Purab: Abhi... 😡😡😡😡... Don't change the topic man... You didn't informed us till now, what has happened on your way...

Arjun: Please abhi... Tell us what happened there... If not, I will surely say this to pragya....

Abhi: God... You guys can't blackmail me like this... Alright... Listen... **********

Arjun: My goodness... Nothing happened to you na abhi... But how dare he to do all this... 😡😡😡😡... We have to do something abhi so that they won't mess up with us again...

Abhi: Leave it jiju... Let's not spoil our mood by thinking all these... Purab... Just make sure that the security is way too stronger than before... They will surely target our family... So better be alert always...

Haan... Make sure that no one knows about my marriage with pragya... I can't risk anything when it comes to pragya.... Im really scared, when it concerns pragya... She is my biggest strength, yet she is my biggest weakness too...

Arjun: Abhi... I have an idea... Why not we do this to protect pragya... ********... I hope you two are okay for this...

Abhi: Wow... Brilliant idea jiju... We can do this for sure... So, we three gonna do this together right ....

The trio makes a quick plan to implement their mission... They reached the home and without bothering about anyone, abhi just jumps from the car and runs inside to check where his fuggy is...

Abhi lips curved to a bright smile to see pragya is keenly watching their wedding cd with a big smile in her face... Abhi twirls pragya happily and kisses her soundly conveying that they have won the deal because of the wonderful and smart quote, she has made....

Pragya had happy tears as abhi has trusted her so much and she feels way too emotional as their company has cracked a big deal because of her... Pragya strongly believes that its their love and trust on each other is making their life way too happier....

All are happily chit chatting in the dining hall... The boys really appreciated aaliya and bulbul as they didn't allowed pragya to carry the
100 pots of water to be poured on the idol as pragya has prayed to do it when she gets married happily...

Abhi: I don't know how to thank you aaliya di and bulbul... I'm really proud of you two... Thank you so much for doing on behalf of pragya...

Aaliya: What's this chottu... Pragya is important to all of us... How will we stay quiet, if she spoils her health... Take her nice class abhi... She is not at all bothering about her health...

Abhi: Haan... I know di... This stupid girl never bothers about anything .. So, Ajju jiju came up with a brilliant idea to have a close watch on this fuggy... Jiju... Can you do the honours and say your wish to your chotti 😉😉😉😉???

Arjun glares at abhi as he had purposely trapped arjun to pragya as a sort of taking revenge for making pragya to worry earlier .. Arjun shooks his head in disbelief and spills out his wish... All are way too happy with the decision while pragya is fuming too hard and left the table abruptly....

Abhi runs behind pragya to stop her while she is not in a mood to listen to him... Pragya enters the room and closes the door harshly... Abhi slowly peeks in and is thinking of the ways too woo his fuggy...

Abhi hugs pragya tightly and kisses her hair lovingly and whispers I love you to her... He pulls her cheeks and kisses her pout while pragya is not at all bothering about anything and turns her face angrily...

Abhi cups pragya's face and gives a quick kiss conveying his love for her and he indirectly informs her that he will be more happier, if she says yes....

Abhi: Fuggy... Why are you not understanding ??? Accept for us na sweetheart...

Pragya: No ways... I'm not agreeing to this at any cost... End of discussions and Don't bring up this topic ever again... Is that clear???

Abhi: Huh... Okay... As you wish...

Though abhi is sad that pragya is not at all accepting their wish, he didn't wish to force pragya for anything which she doesn't like at all... But abhi and pragya were not aware that their wish gonna happen soon after a drastic incident....

Abhi: Hey .. where is my gift fuggy??? You didn't give me till now...

Pragya: You wasted all the time, my dear husband... Just 60 seconds left to unwrap your gift... Don't complain to me later that you are being forced to sleep in the couch for one month as you didn't get tge gift at correct time... The quicker you decide, you will be rewarded...

Abhi: Whaattttt... 😱😱😱😱 No... No... Am I a fool to miss this golden chance ... So, my gift is ready to get unwrapped by me hun.. A big special pooja tonight na fuggy.. 😉😉😉😉

Abhi winks at pragya while she blushes too hard and nods her head as yes .. Abhi smiles happily and pulls pragya with him to the bed to start his special night with his fuggy....

Abhi is sulking and whining too hard as he is not in a mood to go to office.. But pragya threatened him to go to office or he has to sleep in the couch... Abhi's secretary uma, who is like a sister to abhi teases abhi a lot as he is behaving like a love sick puppy and missing pragya a lot...

Abhi asks uma to arrange for the meeting and is cursing purab and arjun as they have went for some other work... Abhi is highly irritated as he has to come to office as purab and arjun are not there in the office...

Abhi enters the meeting hall with his usual arrogant attitude and rude behavior ... The girls in the room sighs heavily as abhi is looking way too dashing and handsome than before...

They were not aware that abhi is glowing too much because of the happiness as he got his love of life, pragya as his wife.... Abhi's happiness reflects his personality and its sure that the girls will have to face a hard day on seeing abhi...

But no one is ready to face the angry, arrogant boss Abhishek mehra who will fire them, if he finds anyone drooling on him... Abhi frowns on seeing the unwanted entry in the meeting hall...

He fits his hand in fury and he feels creepy to see the disgusting creature standing before him ... Uma gestures abhi to calm down and not to bother about the presence of the person...

So, what's gonna happen next???

Who is the unwanted person in the meeting hall???

What has happened to Abhi on his way????

What is the wish of arjun which pragya has rejected????

What is going to happen to make pragya to accept their wish????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual a long update of
2850+ words...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

Sorry for typo errors and mistakes, if any....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro