42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You call it jealousy and possessiveness... But, I call it as fearing of losing you...

I'm filled with ego and attitudes and had a thinking that I'm the king of my empire... You came in like a breeze and smiled at me... My world slipped and I became your slave...

You are not a rich man, until you have your queen to rule your heart...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi doesn't know how to console his fuggy, who is flaring like an angry lioness... He blames himself for teasing her like this... He knows very well that he has triggered the jealously and possessiveness hidden inside her, as he felt pity on Tanu and some of his office staffs...

Abhi: Sorry fuggy... Don't get angry na please.... Just for fun baby... Yuck... I will be happy if that Tanu is punished... I know you will forgive me...

Pragya: Who am I to get angry on you, Mr. Mehra??? You are a great man, a knight in shining armor to protect the damsels in distress na... Go... Go to them and serve them with all your might...

Haan... Don't forget the white, make up witch (Tanu).... She will be delighted, if you protect her... I don't have any problem at all... Go... Go to them... Don't touch me... I will kill you...

Abhi pulls otf Pragya's angry red cheeks lovingly and hugs her closer in his embrace, much to her protest... He with a happy smile gets the beatings from her soft and warm hands, which is like a soothing massage to him...

Abhi: Fuggy... You are such a baby... I'm just teasing you na sweety... You look so cute, when you get angry and jealous... You don't know how much you are appealing to me, when you are getting jealous like this...

Pragya grits her teeth angrily and barges on Abhi, in a mood to kill him... But the romantic king in Abhi, took charge of his angry lioness with his love on her...

Pragya too started to melt completely, forgetting all her anger and his loved proved her that he belongs only to her and it's not needed for Pragya to think that she will lose him.... Minutes and hours moves quickly, but Abhi is in full mood to make his fuggy clearly understand that his love can make her jealousy to go far away from her...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As Pragya's grand entry to enter the Mehra Mansion is scheduled after a week, Abhi too took off from his work... Poor Arjun and Purab are holded up with many responsibilities but they were way too happy that the circular issued to the employees has created a big storm among them....

They were damn sure that Pragya will lead the company ahead of Abhi, with Abhi's love and support.... What made them more happy is that Pragya is going to give a terrific entry inside the company and the persons who ill treated her gonna have a tough time for sure....

They rolled in laughter imagining Tanu's condition after Pragya's entry... Pragya made a clever plan to trap Tanu and the master minds behind that acts were Daljeet dadi, Indu dasi, Aaliya and Bulbul... Though the plan is extra ordinary, Pragya had a complain that it's gonna make Abhi more happy ahead of her...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a fine day...

Abhi is smirking and is very keen in doing the work, he wished to do... He is biting his lips, not to smile and tries hard to keep a stern and rigid face... He vowed himself, not to melt to his wife Pragya's puppy looks and cheesy talks at all....

Pragya's pleads gone in deaf ears of Abhi and he is very busy in tying her hand with a shawl in the corner of the bed, as tightly as he can, but he is way too careful not to hurt her at all ...

He didn't bother about her shouts and screams and ties her legs too in the other corner of the bed... Abhi burst out into laughter as Pragya is looking like a big, cute frog...

Pragya pouts: Abhi... You are my darling and sweet husband na... Please... Please... Leave me... You love your fuggy so much na... You shouldn't do this to your wife... This is unfair... Please untie my knots....

Abhi dangerously nears her and keeps his fingers on her lips....

Abhi: Shhhh... Keep quiet... Did you think of that I'm your husband, when you did all those nasty things in the morning???? You didn't feel anything on looking at your poor husband's state and did it to win a silly bet na...

I'm not in a mood to leave you so easily, Madam ji... Be a good girl and accept your punishment happily... Where are my weapons??? Haan... Here it is... Mission to Make My cutie Fuggy look like a Dashing Boy... 😂😂😂😂😂....

Pragya screams nooooo but Abhi is not in a mood to leave her at all... He is way too stubborn as Pragya has made him to dress up like a girl, in the morning.... A simple bet by Bulbul and Aaliya made Pragya to do like that...

Pragya didn't utter the truth to Abhi, but played her trump cards very well and made Abhi to dress up like that saying some wierd reasons... Abhi, who is not aware of all these, accepted to do it only to bring smile in his Fuggy's face...

But, he is shocked to the core as Pragya has made everyone in the house to look at him and what boils his anger is that she got a big bag of chocolates from Bulbul and 10 big box of icecreams, as she has won the bet...

She gulped some icecreams too by saying that as it's her success party and winning moments and didn't let anyone to snatch it from her and not at all caring about her health too... She didn't mind Abhi's angry glare, who is fuming as all are teasing him a lot...

Abhi can't take it just like that and he wished to give a punishment to his fuggy for doing like that... Abhi easily seduced his fuggy and made her to believe that they are going to make love... Instead, Abhi removed all her dresses and made her to wear his long shirt and shorts....

He quickly pushed Pragya in the bed and started to tie her legs and hands... Pragya understands Abhi's plan and started to shout hardly and pleads him to leave her... But Abhi is hell adamant to punish her...

He started to draw moustache, beard using Pragya's kajal and did some kind of wierd make ups too for her... After finishing off his work, Abhi smiles and looks at his fuggy teasingly, but his eyes sparkles with full of love...

Pragya: Idiot Abhi... You spoiled my looks... Grrrr... Don't look at me like that... Yewww... I'm feeling creepy, as I'm standing in a men's costume... Nooo.... Don't come near me.... Yeeks... It's too awkward....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 Silly fuggy.... Look at me... You made me to look like a girl and I made you as a boy... Is it wrong to say that a girl is eyeing a hot, cute and s**y boy??? It's a natural happening na... Let's do something different today....

Pragya: Aahaan... Then it's well and good... May I have the honour to impress this beautiful girl??? I can easily make you to melt in my love, darling... Just remove the knots alone... Then I will show you what is heaven baby... 😉😉😉😉

Abhi: You naughty boy... 😊😊😊😊... You can't impress me easily... I'm married, you know... I will help you to remove this, but it's of no use to you... Nothing gonna work, as I'm a one man's girl...

Pragya streches her hands and legs as Abhi undid it.... She puts her hand in Abhi's neck and pull him closer to her... Abhi blushes like a girl (as he is a girl's costume) as Pragya touches him sensually...

Pragya: Look at me babe... Forget your husband... I know you like me so much and is reacting to my touches too... Why not we have some romantic time???

Even I too have a beautiful wife in my house... But, I like you so much s**y doll... Don't you like me babe.... Please say yes babe... We can have some fun...

Abhi nods his head and acts like he is getting shy... Pragya giggles and stared to tickle Abhi... Both laughed aloud seeing their wierd dressings on the mirror and they were happily teasing each other...

They had an adventurous romance as they really behaved as if their genders were changed and enjoying it happily... They were not aware that a big storm gonna hit them soon...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya is glaring at Abhi and turns her face angrily and is not ready to hear anything from Abhi..

Abhi: Please Fuggy.. I'm saying this for your well being only na..

Pragya: Don't talk smartly Mr. Mehra.. You are a big cheat... You cleverly made me to do all these... But now you are coming up with worthless reasons and is not at all fulfilling my wish...

Abhi; Aww... My angry bird.. As planned by you, I brought you here to do a little makeover only na... You only showed cold shoulder towards all these and demanded to do it, only when I say yes to your wish..

You are changing your demands, after you did the makeover.... I agreed to get you the red velvet cake only... But you are asking for a poison.. How will you expect me to give it to you, haan???

Pragya fumes and pulls his collar: How dare you Mr. Mehra.. How dare you to do this to me... You are a biggest cheat... You are a heartless beast and is rejecting my wish.. How can you call my icecream as a Poison??? This is too too much...

Stupid moron... Stop laughing... I'm gonna kill you... Oh god.. Please... Please save me from my over protective husband, who is not at all allowing me to have one icecream too.. (pouts sadly)

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Drama queen... Stop all your actings.. I accept that you are a well versed actress... I really appreciate your efforts, darling... But understand that however hard you try too, I'm not going to get you ice cream.. Is that clear???

Pragya pouts and makes a sad face, but all of a sudden, her face glows with a mischievous smirk.. She runs holding Abhi's hand tightly and Abhi couldn't understand what Pragya is upto.. She quickly leaves Abhi's hand and runs as fast as she could..

Abhi tries to stop Pragya, but she runs quickly into the icecream parlour and grabbed a big cake icecream and started to eat it quickly.. She gulps hard, as Abhi took his seat near her and glares at her..

Pragya holds the ice cream tightly: Please Abhi.. Think this is as a cake.. I swear, I won't ask for ice cream..

Abhi: You won't ask for ice cream, all your life na...

Pragya: Nah.. Nah.. You are so funny Abhi... I'm not a fool to say like that... I won't have it for one month.. Please... Please... Let me eat this at least now....

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief and let Pragya to eat it, with much hesitation, as he doesn't want Pragya to suffer with health issues.. Pragya is highly annoyed as Abhi took the medicines from her clutch and is hell adamant not to leave from there, before she have the tablets..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi and Pragya are happily roaming around the deserted amusement park.. As it's a week day, hardly people were there and only few lovers were spotted here and there.. As Abhi needs some privacy with his wife, he didn't let the security guards to follow him too..

They were enjoying happily not at all aware of the fact that they are being followed by a man, whose face is covered in a hoodie.. The man tries all his might to find out who is the girl, Abhi is being with.. He zooms his camera and wishes to click their snap..

Just then, the hooded man's mobile rings aloud.. He attends it quickly as the call is from his boss and his face went pale... He is being instructed to shoot Abhi and Pragya, not with his camera, but with the secret gun, he had brought along with the camera..

He tries to convince his boss, but the hooded man had to do it as his family is being captivated and kept as hostage by his boss.. What worries him is that if Abhi caught him means, he should be ready to lose his life too..

The man with trembling hands, picks up the pistol from his packet and aims at Abhi and Pragya.. He feels really sorry to kill such a lovely couples, who loves each other crazily.. Though his heart ached , he need to do it to save his family...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Unaware of all these nasty things going on behind their backs, Abhi and Pragya are romancing happily.. They are looking at each other, with full of love and is not in a mood to look around too and least bothered about the dangers awaiting them...

The man triggered his gun, eyeing Abhi and Pragya and aims the gun towards them... The bullet comes out from the gun quickly without making a noise, as a silencer is fixed in the gun....

Pragya and Abhi are startled to the core... Pragya's eyes are pouring out as the bullet has brushed on Abhi's shoulder lightly, making it to bleed... Understanding the mistake committed because of his wrong aiming, the hooded man aims the gun again towards thdm...

But Abhi's security men, who is following this guy for a long time with a suspicioun, caught hold of him and pushed him near by to Abhi...

The hooded man is hell scared on seeing Abhi's angry glare and is ready to eat the poison, he had in his packet... But a heavy slap echoes the whole place and the men were startled to see Pragya fuming like a volcano...

Knowing very well that Pragya will kill him with her own hands, Abhi tries to divert her attention and screams alous in pain... His tricks worked and Pragya forgets the shooter and runs towards Abhi...

She tears her saree end and ties it in Abhi's bleeding shoulder... The security team worked up quickly and used Abhi's power and taken him to the hospital immediately... Pragya with teary eyes calls her family and informed the matter to them...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Later that night,

Abhi is caressing his wife Pragya, who is sleeping after a long time... Marks of tears are tattooed in her face and a deep, sad frown along with the possessiveness she had on Abhi is clearly visible through her gestures...

She is hugging Abhi tightly and is sleeping peacefully with the help of sleeping pills... While Abhi is smiling and kissing her again and again and thanking the God for giving such a beautiful angel in his life, who loves him dearly....

It's indeed a tough job for Abhi to convince Pragya and he couldn't stop her cries, however hard he tried too... Along with her tears, Abhi is startled with her kisses too... His face is glowing with lip marks and Pragya's tear droplets...

Abhi knows very well that how much his fuggy got worried on seeing his wounded shoulder... It's just a small wound but Pragya reacted to it as that of a killer weapon... More than Abhi, it's Pragya who cried a lot, when he is being bandaged...

Doctor advised Abhi to take rest for two days and asked him not to worry, as he will be fine soon... But, Pragya is not ready to hear anything and reacted as if Abhi is in death bed, not at all minding that he is discharged in an hour too...

Abhi and the whole family doesn't know what to do to console Pragya... Abhi couldn't control the crying Pragya and with no other go, he pleaded his elder sister Aaliya to mix dadi's sleeping pill in Pragya's food, as he is worried that she will get breathing issues, if she cries like this...

Much to his reverie, Pragya slept off soon but she cried a lot in her sleep too and trailed him with kisses in her unconscious state too... Abhi feels all sorts of peace, having his wife in his embrace...

The two days are a hell torture for Abhi, as Pragya treated him like a porcelian doll and irritated him a lot with her care... Abhi couldn't say anything too, as Pragya used the weapon as that of Abhi and repeats the same dialogues which Abhi used to say to her, when she is sick...

The whole family is happily watching them with happy tears in their eyes... Abhi's security team is giving a tough time to the hooded man and got details about the culprit, who tried to kill Abhi and Pragya...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The whole employees of Mehra Group of companies are nervously waiting in the corridor to welcome their new CEO, who is also a joint partner of the firm... Arjun and Purab are smiling to see their dresses and they hi-fied happily....

Arjun without anyone's knowledge took a snap of Tanu and send it to Pragya... Pragya shows the snap to everyone and is laughing hardly knowing that she gonna rock and make that Tanu too see what hell is... Tanu is irked to the core, as she is being pushed to wear a horrible dress....

A classy, elegant, stylish Black BMW enters the Mehra Group of Companies.... Arjun and Purab are standing with a bouquet in their hands to welcome the new CEO... All the employees gasp in shock to see their chairman Abhishek Prem Mehra, the egoistic and terror man.... ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

So,

What's going to happen next???

What made all the employees to gasp in shock???

It's obvious that the new CEO is Pragya, but❓❓❓❓❓❓

What is Pragya gonna do in the Mehra Group of companies???

How will Abhi introduce Pragya????

Will Tanu find out that Pragya is the girl, whom her brother Nikhil is longing for????

Who is the villain who wished to see Abhi dead??? Is it Abhi's father or anyone else???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

A very long update, as usual....

Words used: 3175+

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your valuable views, reviews and comments....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CRAZY MAHIZ

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro