5. Making her to smile...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your huge response and support....

Now without bak baks lets go and see our confused girl Pragya....

Shot. 5:

Abhi: I'm ready to get married
miss. Pragya.... .

Pragya: Really... I'm so happy.. Sure Aaliya di is going to be happy...

Abhi: Hmm... Call my di as Aaliya bhabhi from now onwards and tell her that I'm ready to marry you and I've completely fallen for you..

Pragya: 😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt???
MR. Abhi, you are kidding me, right???

Abhi: Hey... I'm damn serious.. I like you so much... Your smile, your innocent talks, your caring behaviour and your everything is doing something in me... I love you so much... Will you marry me, Pragya???

Pragya: I'm so sorry, Mr.Abhi... How can I???  I can't marry you.. Sorry to say .. You are good looking, handsome, rich and a good man... You will get a good girl for sure...

But my daljeet dadi's grandson won't get anyone other than me... Sorry .... I'm going to fulfill my dadi's wish... Please excuse me..

My buddy Bulbul and my Bhai Purab can come anytime... So please...

Abhi: They won't mind me sitting here.... Hey Puru, Bulz come and explain her... Come... Come..

Purab and Bulbul shocks as Abhi suddenly calls them... They made a sheepish smile and sits with them...

Pragya: Bhai... Bulz... You know
Mr. Abhi...

Purab: Yes chotti.. I told about my friend na... Abhi is the one...

Bulbul: Don't ask anything... I will surrender... He is my Bhai, whom I have told you about...

Pragya: So, you two know Aaliya di too...

Both nods their heads and Abhi chuckles on seeing that...

There comes Aaliya and Arjun... Pragya spots only Arjun there...

Pragya runs and hugs Arjun: Ajju... Bhai... Where is bhabhi??? I'm dying to see her...

Arjun: Chotti... My wife is angry on you... You are calling her di and not as bhabhi...

Pragya: Did I know your wife before???

Aaliya: Oye darling .... Don't you know me???

Pragya: Aaliya di... (Hugs her)

Aaliya: See Ajju... Your chotti is calling me di again...

Pragya: Ajju bhai... Is Aaliya di... Oops... sorry... Sorry... Is Aaliya bhabhi is your wife....

Arjun nods his head...

Pragya: Oh my god!!!! It's unbelievable... My lovable bhai has married my darling Aaliya bhabhi... Wow... God is so great to join the good souls... Puru bhai and Bulbul... Ajju bhai and Aaliya bhabhi... Wow...

Arjun: And my brother in law Abhishekh Prem Mehra and my pyaari chotti Pragya... Hey na..

All cheers and Abhi smiles widely... But Pragya's face becomes very sad and pale, as she can't take that anymore. .

Pragya: Sorry everyone... I don't wish to hurt you all... But I'm so sorry... I can't marry, Mr. Abhi...

Aaliya: Why Pragya... You don't like my chottu abhi???. Did he talk anything wrong to you???

Pragya: No... No... Bhabhi... He is a very nice gentleman ... He conveyed it in a very decent manner.... But I'm helpless...

I'm not blessed enough to marry, Mr.Abhi.. I can't say no to my dadi... Please... You guys are more lovable to me... I can do anything to make you all happy , but this I can't do...

Bulbul: Think twice before you decide, Pragya...

Purab: Yes chotti .. see... Abhi will keep you happy...

Arjun: Chotti... You will hear your Ajju Bhai na.. Say yes to Abhi... We all will be living in same house too ..

Aaliya: Pragya darling, listen to me... Don't think from your mind... Think from your heart.... Are you worried that my Abhi wont keep you happy???

Pragya: It's not like that bhabhi... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.... Please forgive me...  Sorry if I hurt you all....

Pragya runs from there with a crying face...

Rabul/ Ajlu: Is it needed Abhi??? Why not we say the truth to Pragya???

Abhi:: No di... Just some more minutes, di... My Pragya is going to get all the happiness... Won't you all want to see her happy smile??? (All nods)... Then wait and watch....

Pragya is stopped from running, as she spots dasi standing there with a sad face...

Pragya: Dasi... What happend dasi??? Why you are sad??? Where is your family???

You told your grandson's engagement today na... But nothing is happening here...

Dasi: 😢😢😢😢.... What to say Pragya darling???? My grandson's engagement is not going to happen as the girl has rejected him... My all family is very sad...

Pragya: Why did she reject him??? Didn't she likes him???

Dasi: She likes him a lot, Pragya... But something is stopping her to accept him... She is considering herself as low and she is saying she can't back off from the promise she has given to someone ..😢😢😢😢

Pragya: So sad for him, dasi... Don't worry Dasi... He will get a nice girl soon... I will pray for him...

Dasi: Pragya... Can I ask you something???

Pragya: Please dasi... I know what you are gonna ask me... Sorry dasi... I can't back off from my promise, any a time...

Pragya moves away from there... She is very sad as she has made all his lovable ones sad, just to make dadi happy...

Just then she spots Dadi standing there very sad ..

Dadi: Pragya beta....

Pragya: what happened Dadi??
Why you sound so low???

Dadi: My grandson is very sad, Pragya....

Pragya: Don't worry Dadi... He is going to be happy from, now on... I'm going to marry him and be his wife and your bahu, Dadi...

Dadi: Really Pragya... You won't regret it , afterwards na... You won't say no to him after you see him na...

Pragya: No Dadi... I don't have any problem... I promise... I will marry him for sure... I won't back off and I won't regret...

Dadi: Is it okay... If the marriage is in a weeks time....

Pragya: No problem Dadi....

Dadi: I'm so happy beta... (She kisses Pragya's forehead)... But Pragya beta... My grandson is quite sad and nervous that you won't say yes to him... Will you please talk to him and convince him???

Pragya: Yes Dadi... Don't worry... I will meet him and convince him for sure... Make all arrangements for our marriage Dadi... 😊😊😊😊

Dadi (smiles): My dumb grandson is standing inside restlessly.... Will you go and say that you will marry him???

Pragya smiles: My sweet Dadi... Don't worry... I will convince him and he will accept me for sure. . Smile na... Please .. That's my Dadi... Let me go and see him....

Pragya enters a room which is decorated beautifully with flowers all around .. She is awestruck to see the decorations and she spots a man standing in a deserted corner where no light is there....

Pragya moves near him but keeps a little distance from him...

Pragya: Hi... I'm pragya... Pleased to meet you...

(Its Abhi standing there in a white shirt and black pant showing only his back)

Abhi (in a changed voice) : Hi...

Pragya: suniye... Can you hear what i say???

Abhi : ye... Yesssss....

Pragya: I'm ready to marry you...

Abhi: See Pragya...  I'm ugly, I'm not rich, I'm uneducated and I dont have job too.... God will give you a better life, Pragya... Please go from here....

Don't waste your life for a dumb man, like me... I have explained Dadi, but she is not at all agreeing to me and I know very well that she should have trapped you in her senti talks...

Please don't waste your life for me.... Go and marry a handsome, rich man.... Be happy and stay blessed... 😢😢😢😢....

Pragya: Suniye... I don't need a handsome , rich man... I only need you... I can understand that you are having inferior complex... Don't worry... I'm there for you, forever....

Whoever you are , however you may be, I will love you and I want to be your wife... I just want your love alone for me... Nothing matters to me...  I don't care about looks, job, money or anything...

I can very well take care of you, me and Dadi... Just be with me... I will keep you happy... The only thing I'm expecting from you is that please say I'm all yours and you love me... Nothing is important for me...

Abhi: See Pragya.... I like you so much... But you won't regret or back off or change your decision after knowing who I'm right....

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁.... You are so cute... I like you so much... Hold my hand... We will walk together, till life long... Even if you leave my hand too, I wont leave your hand, till my last breath...

Will you allow me to hold your hand...

Abhi: Yes, you can... But you know, I want to confess something to you .. I like a girl very much... I'm madly, deeply and crazily in love with her... She rejected to accept me...

Pragya: It's okay... No problem... I won't think bad...

Abhi: Bu... But... I want you to see that girl first and then you can accept me na... Please...

Pragya: Okay.... I will do it...

Abhi claps his hand.... A projector is rolled displaying a various pictures of Pragya in varied postures...

Pragya is dumbstruck to see her pictures there... She does not know how to react too... She turns and sees no one is there....

The lights flashes on her face..  Pragya spots Dadi, Dasi, Aaliya, Arjun, Purab and Bulbul standing there, with a bright smile in their faces....

Dadi: So Pragya... You are ready for marriage, right...

Dasi: No regrets na...

Ajlu (ajju n aalu) : No more back offs na...

Rabul: So, the marriage is fixed in a weeks time...

Pragya does not understand what they are talking...

Dadi: Pragya beta... This is my sister indu... This is my grand daughter Aaliya and her husband Arjun... This is my two lovely kidoos Bulbul and her husband Purab...

So you are ready to marry my grandson Abhishekh Prem Mehra, the owner of Mehra Group of companies.... He is in love with you.... Will you accept him, Pragya???

Pragya is dumb struck and does not know how to react ... Arjun and Purab comes near Pragya and smiles...

Arjun/ purab: Our loving doll, Pragya... Go and hold your love, Abhi...

Aaliya/ bulbul: Go... Go... He is waiting for you...

They pushes pragya inside... Pragya loses her control and is about to fall but she is holded by a strong hand.. Its none other than our hero abhi....

Abhi: I love you pragya .. I wont leave your hand anytime till im alive... Im going to shower you with all my love... Be my love, my queen, my life, my best half, my soulmate and my everything... You are mine and for me your happiness means d most to me...

Will you accept this abhi as your husband???

Pragya blushes too hard... Abhi kneels down and hands over a rose to pragya... She with a bright smile gets it...

Abhi: Shall I hold your hand...

Pragya blushes and forwards her hand... Abhi holds pragya and pulls her closer...

Abhi: Pragya...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: Tell me na...

Pragya: whatt???

Abhi: Answer to my question...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 That i told you na already...

Abhi: nah... Nah... Tell me now...

Pragya: I... I.... I like you so much and im ready to marry you wholeheartedly...

Pragya blushes and moves forward... Abhi hugs pragya and kisses her forehead....

Abhi: Come on my darling... You are my fuggy... Come lets go out n tell d happy news to all... From now on i want to see only your smiling face only... smile fuggy.... I promise i will never let you cry....

Pragya: Okay... I will smile until you are with me... 😊😊😊😊

Pragya squeals in happiness as abhi lifts her in his arms and brought him out...  Pragya blushes and burries her face in abhi's broad chest....

All smiles and wishes the couples happily ...

What's gonna happen next???

Will their smiles last long???

Will nikhil and tanu do anything wrong to them???

Will abhigya's marriage happens happily???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update na... Almost 2050+ words.... Not proof read ..  forgive for mistakes, if any...

Cast your votes and pen down your comments....

Stay tuned...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro