6. I'm safe in your arms...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support... Im overwhelmed with the response...

Thanks again my lovely abhigyans for trusting me and liking my works and supporting all my crazy write ups...

Shot. 6:

Everyone are very happy to see Abhi carrying the shy Pragya in his arms who has hid her face in Abhi's broad chest....

Dasi: wah... Wah... Abhi... Romancing before family haan...

Abhi: Dont tease me dasi... Your bahu is too shocked n fainted... What shall i do?? So, i carried her... That's it.... You are teasing an innocent boy dasi... Not fair...

Dadi: Really... Naughty boy... I know you very well...

Dadi twirls abhi's ears and abhi squeals in pain... Pragya chuckles on seeing that and holds him tight so that he wont drop her... Abhi too holds her possessively in his arms...

Arjun/ purab: oh my god!!! Is that our chotti pragya??? Sissy too bad haan...

Abhi: How dare you to tease my fuggy??? (Roars abhi)

Aaliya: Dont scare them Chottu... Hmm..  hmm.. fuggy... Nice name... But drop my darling down...

Abhi drops pragya and she blushes too hard and hides behind abhi...

Abhi: By the way... All my lovely ladies and my bros, listen now .. She is my fuggy and no one dare to call her in that name, no darling, no cutie, no sweet heart, no dear n all okay... Its all copyrighted only to me...

Call her only by her name -  pragya or bahu by dadis n chotti by purab n jiju... Is that clear???
(In a commanding tone)

Bulbul: Too possessive haan bhai.... Not bad... Not bad...

Abhi: Ofcourse... Why not??? She is mine and i have every right on her...

Dadi: Okay... Okay... Leave it... Come here pragya...

Pragya moves towards dadi... Dadi blesses both abhi and pragya together... Pragya blushes and hugs dadi...

Dadi: Im so happy beta... Atlast, god has fulfilled my wish by sending you as a bahu to my family...

See here everyone... My bahu has accepted only my wish without thinking much... Im sure she is going to make our family completely happy with her love and care...

I will also be relieved that my kids are safe and happy and i will happily close my eyes...

All shouts: Dadiiiii.... Dont talk like this...

Dadi smiles: okay... Okay... I wont... Now listen... We have only one week's  time... We have to do arrangements for all rituals n wedding and shopping and all...

Abhi: Dadi...  Here our four people (ajlu/ rabul) is there na... They will take care of that dont worry... Just chill...

Rabul / ajlu: huh... Then what are you going to do haan???

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁 me... See... Im a groom... I single handedly managed your weddings na... This is my wedding... So, stop all your romance and concentrate in your works...

Though, its a private wedding, it should be stunning... Keep that in mind... My fuggy should not stop smiling okay ... Get whatever you want and spend as much as you can... But i want to see my fuggy as a real princess like in fairy tales...
(Speaky im typical bossy attitude... )

And by that time, i will romance with my fuggy... Cool na...

Arjun:  (whispers to purab) I hate this dictator Businessman Abhishekh Mehra... The arrogant, angry man always bossing us... God... Save my little sister...

Purab: me too... Dont like this arrogant jerk...

Abhi: (in a stern voice) did you guys say anything.... jiju n purab???

Arjun/ purab : No not at all...

Abhi: Fine... Fine... Lets get fuggy's things n take her to our home...

Dasi: 😁😁😁😁 abhi beta... Stop day dreaming about Romance and all... Hold on your naughtiness till marriage... Dont you know... Its a ritual... You both should not meet before marriage ..

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨 whaaaatttt????

Dadi: yes abhi... Purab, bulbul let pragya stay in your home till wedding... And never allow this abhi to enter your house okay... Arjun, aaliya keep an eye on abhi...

Abhi: Its unfair dadi..  😢😢😢

Aaliya: 😁😁😁😁 super dadi... This is called Tit for tat ...  Chottu... How you played with us...

Abhi: Diiii... (Pouts like a kid making pragya to laugh hard)

Bulbul: Aww... my pragya is smiling... (Thinks something and shouts)
Hurray .. I have an idea.... Why not we go for theme wedding???

Abhi: wow... Too good... Then lets do it...

Ajlu: Okay... Lets go somewhere to do that...

All starts to discuss about the plans... Abhi silently moves near pragya and eyes her to come out with him... But pragya denies her head as no...

Abhi pleads through his eyes and pragya has no other choice left and she too moves unknown to anyone... All are busy in discussing and not aware about the love birds which have flew away from their traps...

Abhi holds pragya's hands possessively and walks out .. pragya feels some warmness and security in Abhi's arms and her heart felt happy that he will protect her and keeps her happy...

Pragya could not take her eyes from abhi and she is just admiring abhi's handsome look and she felt that how lucky she is to get a man in her life ..

Abhi unlocks his car and opens the door...

Abhi: Get in my princess...

Pragya nods her head with a blushy smile and gets in...

Abhi  too gets inside and makes pragya to wear the seat belt which makes the bodies to get close sending shivers in their bodies....

Pragya closes her eyes as she could not control her newly found feeling in her body... She felt abhi's hot breath near her ears...

Abhi  blows air on pragya and smiles and gets back to his seat and starts to drive .... Pragya later open her eyes and found that abhi is driving...

Abhi: fuggy...

Pragya: hmmm...

Abhi: Talk something fuggy... I wish to hear your talk... All said that you are a chatter box but you are staying silent...

Pragya: That... I... I... You wont mind.... if I talk...

Abhi: nah... Nah... Im dying to hear you...

Pragya: But I heard men wont like talkative girls and especially husband will hate if their wife talks much...

Abhi: So you agree that im your husband...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊😊.... Yes... My soon to be...

Abhi: fuggy... I LOVE to hear your talks... you are going to speak and im going to listen.... Where shall we go???? What shall you want??? Tell me I will do it...

Pragya squeals happily like a kid....

Pragya: Really.... you will take me where i wish to go n get me what I want???

Abhi: ofcourse.... Why not????

Pragya: Can we go to beach n have  icecream???? I want two... Please will you get me... ( Whines like a kid)

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂.... Really you want this...

Pragya: hmmm... You wont get me that...😔😔😔😔

Abhi:  😁😁😁 why not??? I will get you an icecream factory if you wish... Silly girl.... Asking icecream..... Come lets go there and enjoy..

In the meantime,

Nikhil is walking to and forth in his flat waiting for Tanu to come... When the bell rings, Nikhil runs hurriedly but the door is been unlocked by his mother..

Tanu enters along with watchman with lots of shopping bags in his hand... The watchman places d things inside and  leaves after getting tips from tanu..

Nikhil: What's this Tanu???

Tanu: Come in bhai... Let me tell you...

They goes inside and locks the door never minding about their mother...

Nikhil: now tell me Tanu... Where have you been???? Is everything okay???? What did he said???

Tanu: chill up bhai... All is fine... He is the one who got me all d things...

Naughty old man...  He seems to be old bhai but very naughty you know.... But i think , iv seen him somewhere.... Never mind... He wants me to use this things only n even arranged for a personal beautician to take care of me...

But...????

Nikhil: What but???

Tanu: He is wishing me to take to a private island for a month... But how can i go???

Nikhil: wow... Nice chance.... Go ahead... Enjoy...

Tanu: He is ready to shower me with money... Let me put some sick leave....

Nikhil: Better throw your job Tanu...

Tanu: Bhai... I said na... Until and unless, i make abhi as mine, i will work there only ..

Nikhil: You and your stupid feelings...

Tanu: hmm... Leave tht... Did you find your new prey????

Nikhil: I got info that she is going to an orphanage... Soon i will make her mine...

Tanu: okay... Bhai... Dream about your girl and sleep.... Let me take some rest... Im damn tired....

Tanu leaves to her room and nikhil took his mobile and starts to drool on tht photo...

Nikhil: You are taking my breath... I will have you for sure... I cant control myself... Whoever you are.... You are going to be in my bed soon....

Nikhil laughs evilly on seeing the photo of that girl...

The screen shift to Xyz restaurant...

Dadi: So, everything is finalized... Is that okay for you Abhi and Pragya???

At that time only, all noticed that Abhi and Pragya didn't answered to anything.... As they are too involved in discussing, they failed to find out that Abhi and Pragya have tricked them and gone out without their knowledge...

Dasi: Diii.... Where is Abhi and Pragya???

Arjun: I think they have eloped from here...
😂😂😂😂😂... Too smart... Abhi is becoming a romantic king and is finding chances to woo his lady love...

Purab: But I worry for my poor sister... She has to handle a hard rock, who can show his angry face any a time...

Aaliya: Purab... This is too much...

Bulbul hits Purab: Hoye... Don't talk rubbish about my bhai or else...

Purab: Please... Please... Forgive me... Don't punish me by asking me to sleep on the couch...

Arjun: You too getting the same punishment only... Why all wives are like this??? Too bad yaar... No mercy for their poor husbands...

Aaliya rolls her eyes angrily while Arjun shuts his mouth as he figured out that he blurted out the truth, unknowingly...

Dasi: Good job darlings... These two deserve these kind of punishments only...

Dadi: Aaliya... Call Abhi and ask where they are???

Aaliya calls Abhi and puts the phone on thw speaker..... Abhi attends the call after a long time much to the annoyance of everyone...

Aaliya: Where are you chottu??? We were so bothered about you two... Come soon...

Abhi: Chill up di... Why are you getting tensed like this haan???

Arjun: Wah... Wah... The great hitler Abhishekh Mehra is saying that...

Abhi: Jijuuuuu.... 😠😠😠😠

Purab: Where are you Abhi?? How is my sister??? Abhi behave properly man or else you have to face the consequences...

Abhi: Hoye, drama king... I won't eat your sister... In a week's time, she is completely mine... Don't forget that....

Dadi: Abhi beta, come soon... It's getting late...

Abhi: Yes dadi... You all go to home... I will drop Pragya in purab's home and I will come to home after that...

Dasi: What about her things, beta???

Abhi: Let's take that tommorrow, Dadi...

Bulbul: Bhai... Where is Pragya??? Tell me, where you took her??? Is it a romantic date???

Abhi: Stupid Bulbul... You are one such a nut case... Don't forget that you all are in hotel only... Where will I take her for the date haan ???

Aaliya: Point... Tell me where are you chottu???

Abhi: Di... My fuggy is such a baby you know... She wished to come to beach and have icecreams .. So cute... She is licking the icecreams like a cute kid... Such a little baby...

Bulbul screams: Bhaiiiiii....

Abhi: Arrey... Why are you screaming like this??? Spare my ears, Bulbul....

Bulbul: Bhai... A very big problem....

Abhi: Whaaatttt????

Bulbul: Bhai... Pragya is prone to respiratory allergy and she is supposed to not roam on beach on late nights and  no icecreams... Oh god!!!! Her bag is too with me....

Her inhaler n medicines are here... Bhai... Go and grab the icecreams fast and never allow her enter  the sea water....

She can have breathing issues and will start to suffocate ..You are near her only na...

Abhi: No... I just came to pick my mobile which i forget in car...

Bulbul: God... Go soon bhai..
Before she finish d icecream and enter sea... Or else....

Abhu runs hurriedly without hearing bulbul or cutting d call.... Abhi panicks when he spots pragya playing in sea water without having icecreams in her hand....

The screen freezes on Abhi's shocked face and pragya's happy face and a worried face of dadi, dasi, rabul and ajlu...

What's gonna happen next???

Will pragya gets into any health issues???

Will Nikhil troubles pragya???

Will abhigya's wedding is spoiled by tanu and nikhil???

To know more, stay tuned....

A long update na... almost 2100+ words...

Not proof read... Forgive for mistakes...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro