02 - INTERVIEW For Season 2 PART 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(This part covers interviews for Yohane, Dia, Chika, Rico, and Ruby. Read Part 2 next chapter for Kanan, Mari, Hanamaru and You interviews.)
(DO. NOT. SPOIL WHEN YOU COMMENT. I WILL DELETE THEM MERCILESSLY!!!)

The interviewer is a guy who does not speak throughout the interview (Or you, the reader, can pretend/imagine you are the one interviewing them as well.) All the questions asked are shown to them via placards.

YOSHIKO

ARE YOU AN ATTACK ON TITAN FAN?!! IF SO, HOW FANATIC ARE YOU ABOUT IT?

Yeah, I am a super huge Attack on Titan fan, but I do not scream like crazy or anything. I know a lot of things about it, I read the manga all the way to the most recent chapter until now. I played all its games, both official and fan-made, PC, PS4, and mobile. Watched the anime (duh), the live-action movie (which was fake and shit.), that ummm....kinda cute highschool spin-off, OVAs.....look, I know so much and that is all I can say.

IS IT TRUE THAT ATTACK ON TITAN CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR EIGHTH GRADER SYNDROME OR CHUUNIBYOU?

Actually, to be honest, I believe Attack on Titan was and is one of the anime that greatly influenced me to become a chuunibyou and worsen my mental condition.....nope, I will do a normal interview as a normal girl, Mr. Interviewer.

YOU DID NOT SHOW MUCH HYPE WHEN YOU WATCHED THE TRAILER, WHY?

Well....honestly I lost interest. The reason I was not super hyped watching it was because it took TOO LONG. I have been expecting this like for years, then they kept doing stupid things like making delays, false announcements, did a live action film which changed too many things, did Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (fuck Kabaneri)......you know....I lost the hype....that is all. But now that they confirmed it for real, I am ready to relive my childhood memories.

I LOVED THE TRAILER and I can say it was well done.....except the Colossal CGI. It did not looked good for me.

WHO IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Levi is not my favorite. I prefer Jean......what? You did not expect such an answer?!!

WILL YOU WATCH THE ANIME, REGARDLESS OF YOUR MOOD?

I might spend more time criticizing the anime. Commenting and judging the animation, cheoreography, how honest it will be from its manga source, story, etc. That does not mean I will not watch and enjoy it normally as a normal viewer and fan would.

WILL YOU BE DOING EPISODE REVIEW CHANNELS ONLINE FOR AOT?!!

Expect it!!!! I shall praise and preach the greatness of thy land of crimson bow and arrows!! Sir, witness my future endeavors as I narrate the tales of fallen heroes in their hopeless struggles against lies, stupidity, cowardice, and Titans! The world shall once again reawaken to the voices of Eren and humanity!! Sie sind das Essen.......

NOOOO!!! I SWORE I WOULD BEHAVE NORMALLY IN THIS INTERVIEW!!! DARN IT!!!!!

DIA

ARE YOU AN AOT FAN?

Ehem. Yes, that is correct sir. I am a calm, proper, and sane AoT fan. Trailer is really epic, by the way.

HOW FAR HAVE YOU READ THE MANGA? AND HOW GOOD IS IT?

I read the manga until now and its most recent chapters. Very amazing events so far. I will not deny the greatness of AoT storytelling.

YOU ADMIT THAY YOU ARE A LEVI FAN, AREN'T YOU?

Levi is my bae, my love, my idol. But I can assure you my feelings for him are realistic and normal. I do not squeal when I see him nor do I act crazed.........

(Mari appears with a shirtless Levi poster and Xmas Levi chibi doll. Shows it in front of her beside the interviewer and camera.)

AAAAAAAAHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG, MARI GIVE ME ALL THAT!!!!!

(Dia grabs it all and starts fan-girling in front of the camera like a huge dork. Hugs chibi Levi and swings it around.)

LEVI-HEICHOU, LEVI-HEICHOU, LEVI-HEICHOU, LEVI-HEICHOU, OH MY GOSH HE IS SO HOT AND CUTE.....SO AWESOME...SO FABULOUS....AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

HEY....WE ARE DOING AN INTERVIEW......

Ehem. Sorry.......I behaved improperly......uggghhhh......ummmm.....SORRY!!! SUMIMASEN!!! I AM TOO EMBARASSED TO DO AN INTERVIEW NOW AFTER WHAT I JUST DID!!! I HAVE TO GO, MY APOLOGIES!!!! (God, I am such an idiot!!!)

RUBY

Ummmm.....sorry....I...I cannot do an interview right now.....ugghh...

WHY? IS IT BECAUSE OF ME AND YOUR ANDROPHOBIA?

No sir!!! It is not because you are a man and all....I know that I am afraid of boys but.....I am starting to get over it little by little......

WHY COULD YOU NOT DO AN INTERVIEW THEN?

I cannot do an interview not because of you......it is because....older sister Dia is very noisy right now........

---------------

Dia: LEVI IS SOOOO HOT!!! OMG!!! THIS POSTER YOU GAVE ME OF HIM BEING SHIRTLESS....I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!! SO HOT!!!!
Mari: Eheh.......
Dia: XMAS CHIBI LEVI DOLL IS SO KAWAII CUTE!!! GOD, MARI!!! YOUR GIFTS MAKE MY FANGIRL GENES EXPLODE!!!
Mari: Hey....Dia.....are you showing me how much you love a guy like Levi? OR MAYBE YOU ARE SHOWING ME THAT SO THAT YOU CAN LIE TO ME ABOUT BEING STRAIGHT?!!
Dia: What?!!!
Mari: Do not lie!!! You are totally gay!! I know it!! You like girls too!!! You commit incest with Ruby and Hanamaru!! You are pretending to be straight to me right now just to cover it all up!!!!
Dia: SHUT UP!!! IT IS NOT LIKE I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU I AM STRAIGHT OR....NOOOOO NOOOO!!! I AM NOT GAY!!!! REALLY!! I DID NOT COME HERE TO GIVE YOU THAT KIND OF COVER UP!!!
Mari: I AM NOT JOKING!!!! You are totally......

-------------

Dia: .......not funny, Mari.....I am not gay.....

Ummm....sir, can we do the interview some place else?

NOPE. THE ONLY AVAILABLE SPOT IS OUTSIDE.....THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT FANS WILL SEE YOU THERE.....

No?....Okey.....WAIT!!! RUBY HAS AN IDEA!!!

(Ruby brings out her tablet.)

Here. I will write down my answers in my tablet. I will show it to the camera. Just read it, okay?!

WHO IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Krista is my favorite, sir.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TRAILER?

The trailer was really good. It was like watching our own school idol PV.

HAVE YOU BEEN SPOILED ALREADY? AS IN, HAS SOMEONE TOLD YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN AOT SEASON 2 AND BEYOND?

Ummm.....actually....Dia has spoiled me about what will happen.....but I do not understand the spoilers or what she says......

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT UNDERSTANDING THE SPOILERS?

How should I put it? I think it was because I was too young to understand her words.....or because I did not understand her at all......also she did not talk much about AoT during the time she started hating idols.......

So basically....I am not spoiled I guess.

DO YOU READ THE MANGA?

I do not read the manga....the drawings were too scary and ugly.....I will just wait for the anime.......ummm....

Okey........I am done!!! Thank you sir for the interview!!

CHIKA

That trailer was awesome....oh, my turn for the interview?

ARE YOU AN AOT FAN?

Am I an AoT fan? Ummmmmmm.....ugggghhhh.....yeeeeaaaahhhh I aaaaammmmm.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IN AOT?

It is not Eren, haha!!! My favorite is actually Armin!! I also love Sasha!!

CAN YOU SAY YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT AMONGST AOT FANS?

Ummm...how should I put it? I think what makes me stand out is because unlike everyone, I do not read the manga. I am an anime-only watcher....I do not know if that sounded like a good thing though.

(After the interview, Chika rests until she notices Yoshiko passing by...)

Chika: Hey, Yoshiko!!! Can you buy me a cute doll of that.......ummm....what was it called.....monkey....ummm.....King Kong......whatever. P!ease buy me a cute doll of that new Titan!!!!
Yoshiko: Oh my Walls. You like the Beast Titan?!!!
Chika: Oh so that is what it is called. Yeah, I like it. My new favorite Titan! Buy me a doll of it, please?
Yoshiko: No way!!!! I will not buy you one! You desecrated thy name!!! You called him with the wrong name you sinful peasant!!! It is BEAST TITAN or APE TITAN!!! Not monkey....not King Kong!!!! Idiot!!!! Bakaaaaa!!!
Chika: Ehhhhhh?!!!! Nooooooooo......

RIKO

Sir, I will be attending an AoT fan event/convention after this interview. Let me already say that the trailer was really cool.

WHO IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER IN AOT?

Uggghhh....it was supposed to be Marco....but he died so early.....my favorite is Petra....no wait, she died......alright, I might go for Isabelle and Farlan.....WHAT THE HELL, I LIKE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!?

Alright! Jean!! I am going to choose horseface for now!!! Geez....(I pray to God he does not die......)

ARE YOU HYPED FOR SEASON 2?

I wanna be hyped and excited.....but honestly...when Season 2 comes out, I will most certainly be depressed.

WHY THEN? SOMETHING WRONG?

Why? Because....I never read the manga!! I spent all the years waiting for it and avoided the spoilers!! All that just to prepare myself for Season 2!! Until....a year ago.....I GOT SPOILED BY SOME GOOD FOR NOTHINGS!!!!!!

--------Flashback: One Year Ago.....at Otonokizaka....----------

(Riko was about to play a piano when she saw and heard two girls talking....)

Girl 1: (Crying hard)
Girl 2: Hey!!! What is wrong?!!!
Girl 1: I read the chapter.....THE IDENTITIES OF THE COLOSSAL AND ARMORED TITANS HAVE BEEN REVEALED....OMG.....I....
Girl 2: Calm down!!! You speak too quickly!!!
Girl 1: They.....they are (SPOILER) and (SPOILER)!!!!!

(Riko's face froze like the pic below. She closed the door.....sat down slowly....covered her head with both hands.....and cried very hard.)

Girl 2: Ouch....you just spoiled someone. Way to go.....

-------Back to Present Day--------

Yes....that day....the day I discovered the fear....the fear of being spoiled........I HATE SPOILERS!!!!

YOU SEEM REALLY STRESSED OUT....LIKE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH WALLS OR SOMETHING.....

What do you mean by me being in love with the Walls?!!!

HERE. A PIECE OF A FANFIC YOU USUALLY READ. I HEARD YOU READ FANFICS AS A SECRET HOBBY. DO YOU READ AOT FANFICS?

Ohhhh......

No. I do not read Attack on Titan fanfics. All that Ereri, Levi x Eren, YumiKuri, Ymir x Krista, Jean x Marco, and whatever shipping fanfics? Nope. I do not read them.

(Chika trips over Riko's bag, left in the middle of the hall. It was unusually big and heavy. She looked inside....)

Chika: Hey, Riko-chan!!!!! I found some YAOI(Boy x Boy) and YURI(Girl x Girl) novels here in your bag!! So this is your secret!!! Whoa!!! Aren't this posters of Levi and Eren, and this one is Jean and Marco.....Oh my God, what are they doing......

Eeeek!!! E-excuse me. I have to cut the interview. Bye!

CHIIIKKKAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOO!! PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!!! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro