Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

22 January 2020

Hey, guys! Here's the next chapter of Alayna and Zayan's story. I hope you all like it! I thought it was a pretty cute chapter to write.

WARNING: PLEASE, GUYS, THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TOO INNOCENT OR UNDER 18, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T BLAME ME LATER FOR CORRUPTING YOUR MIND OR ANYTHING.

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." – Eleanor Roosevelt

Alayna's POV

As soon as we enter our bedroom, I give Zayan the biggest hug. He chuckles, hugging me back tight and kissing the top of my head.

'How was it?' He asks me, as I lift my head.

I give him a soft smile. "Perfect."

'Even though I accidentally left that part of the video in?' He asks, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. I know what an 'accident' that was. But yes, it was still perfect," I say, my cheeks brightening.

'I'm glad you liked it, babygirl.'

"What's with this nickname?" I ask him with a laugh.

He shrugs. 'It suits you.'

"I'm not a baby."

'You're my babygirl.'

I pout, trying to control my smile. "How would you react if I called you my baby boy?" I ask him, teasingly.

He laughs loudly. 'Please don't.'

"Okay, baby boy," I say, grinning up at him. Then, I wink.

He groans. 'You're too adorable and too sexy for your own good.'

I blush hard. "And you're too big of a liar."

He scoffs, pretending to be offended. 'I'm offended. But, do you think we're having a baby boy or a baby girl?'

I smile, sighing with happiness. The tiny flutters in my tummy give me immense happiness. It's like our baby's telling us that they're perfectly fine.

I place a hand on my stomach. It is a bit bloated, not as flat as it usually is. I'm pretty sure it's only bloat, though, and not a baby bump just yet. I'm only eight weeks.

"Honestly, Zayan? My thoughts change everyday. But right now, I think we're going to have a perfect little boy. What about you?" I ask him, my heart soaring at the grin on his lips.

'A baby girl, who will look just like you. But my thoughts change everyday, too. Last night, I was thinking about it and I was imagining you with a perfect little boy in your arms. A little baby boy with my eyes, my hair, and every feature of mine.'

I laugh, smacking him on his chest. "So if it's a girl, she'll look like me, and if it's a boy, he's gonna look like you?" I ask, amused.

He nods seriously. 'Yes. But I'll be happy with either. I don't mind an innocent princess or a naughty troublemaker.'

"I love you, Zayan," I whisper a few seconds later.

He kisses me softly, whispering against my lips. 'I love you too, babygirl.'

I roll my eyes.

'Tired?' He asks me a few seconds later.

I shake my head, my eyes glinting with mischief. "Not at all."

'Alayna, it's past 1am,' he says, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"I'm wide awake though, Zayan. Wide, wide awake!"

He chuckles, shaking his head.

I walk over to the full-length mirror, and I smile at my reflection. Zara and Mariyah really did a perfect job with me today. My hair and makeup were perfect.

Zayan comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my temple. I lean into his body, closing my eyes.

He kisses the back of my head, making me smile.

Then, he kisses my cheek, leaning down. I grin.

I place my hands on his that are gently resting on my stomach, and I almost jump up in shock when I feel his lips on the side of my neck.

I groan, loving the feel of his lips finally on that sensitive spot. 'Zayan,' I moan, holding onto his large hands with my slender ones.

"You're so beautiful, Alayna," he whispers against my neck.

'That feels so good,' I mumble, savouring the feel of his lips on me.

"Yeah?" He asks, his voice husky.

'Yeah.'

A few seconds later, I turn around in his arms so that I'm pressed up against him. I glance up at him, my heart rate accelerating when I see the want, the need in his eyes.

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him, ever so gently. I press my lips against his, loving the feel of his soft, full lips against mine. He tenses, and I lean back to glare at him.

'Alayna-'

"Zayan, shut up and kiss me."

Right away, his arms are around me, holding me close. He tilts his head downwards and his lips meet mine. His lips are soft, yet the kiss is full of need and desire. It starts off gentle but picks up very quickly. He teases, bites, sucks, and I'm moaning against his lips. Internally screaming for more. He takes the opportunity to enter my mouth, ravishing every nook, every corner, and within minutes, my legs feel like jelly underneath me. His arms are keeping me upright. He continues to torment my mouth, punishing me and rewarding me at the same time. He's so damn good.

I tug at his buttons, trying to open them as quickly as I can with one hand. My other hand is in his hair at the back of his head, keeping him there so he doesn't run away. But tonight I know, he won't run. He needs me just as much as I need him, if not more.

Frustrated, I take my other hand to his shirt too, opening his buttons and ripping his shirt off his perfect torso. I trail my fingers down his chest, down his abdomen, tracing every muscle, every hard ridge as it ripples under my touch. I love seeing the effect I have on him. It's not only him who affects me.

I take both my hands back up his chest, over his shoulders, squeezing gently. Then, they move to his biceps. Gosh, he's so big, he has huge biceps.

His hands move to my lower back, pressing me flush against his hard body. I smirk against his lips as his fingers dig into my hips, wanting me even closer.

We break the kiss for air, and he rests his forehead against mine, leaning down, staring into my eyes. His eyes have darkened with desire, they're the most beautiful shade of dark blue-brown, mostly blue, similar to the night ocean. He's so handsome.

His eyes are penetrating into me, his breathing is laboured, much like my own. His lips are full, soft, and I want more. I pull him close again, kissing him hard, my hands on his shoulders, his chest...

His hand moves to the zip of my dress, and I smile internally. Very slowly, he unzips my dress and pushes it down my shoulders, down my waist, until it's pooled around my ankles.

I break the kiss, stepping out of the dress, staring intensely at my husband. His eyes rake over my body, lingering on my stomach. I'm wearing white lace lingerie that he bought for me from Paris. I've never worn it before, it's the first time.

His eyes darken even more as he takes in my appearance. I blush furiously under his dark gaze, his eyes hooded.

He takes a step forward so he's right in front of me, and he kneels. My breath hitches as he traces his fingers very gently over my tummy.

He looks up at me and speaks, his voice husky. 'You're perfect, Alayna. Absolutely perfect,' he whispers, before he kisses my stomach. I groan, threading my fingers through his hair, pulling gently.

He kisses my stomach again, and my legs go weak under me. His warm breath is on my stomach as he stares up at me, his eyes almost pitch black.

"Get over here, Zayan," I whisper, my own voice sounding foreign to me. I pull him up by his shoulders, and kiss him harder than ever. My curves are pressed up against his warm body, my body aching for him. I don't care that my bra is slightly too tight, and that I'm slightly swollen and sore. I need him, right now.

He continues to kiss me deeply, roaming his hands down my back, resting them on my hips.

In an instant, I'm in his arms. He carries me bridal style to our bed, setting me down very gently as he hovers over me, breaking the kiss for air. He rests his forehead against mine, and he smirks at me.

'You're very naughty, Dr. Alayna,' he whispers, staring into my eyes.

"I'm always naughty for you, Dr. Zayan. You better not stop," I mumble, making him chuckle.

'What do you want, Alayna? Tell me,' he says, his eyes filled with hunger.

I blush hard, biting my lip. "Shut up."

'Tell me, Alayna,' he whispers, his warm breath on my cheeks, his eyes dark as charcoal.

"I want you, Zayan," I whisper, pulling him close to me.

'What do you want me to do?' He asks, smirking.

My cheeks flush. "Kiss me. Touch me. Love me."

He trails his hand over my waist, staring into my eyes. 'Always.'

"Get on with it," I mutter, pulling his face back to mine.

This time, he takes charge of the kiss, kissing me just the way I like. I trail my hand down his chest and stomach, resting it on the waistband of his jeans. I try to unbuckle his jeans, but my hands are trembling.

He smirks against my lips, undoing his jeans and kicking them off.

Then, he gets under the duvet with me, holding me close as his hands torment every part of my body. Well, every part that's not sore.

He continues to kiss me deeply, tormenting my mouth. My whole body feels as though it's on fire. I'm burning up in flames for him. I pull him as close as possible, wanting to merge us into one.

'Alayna, are you sure about this?' He whispers, when we break the kiss.

I stare into his darkened eyes, groaning. "Yes, damn you. I'm sure."

He hovers over me, his lips moving to my neck. He kisses every part of my neck, giving more attention to the most sensitive spots, where he knows I love it so much. I groan, holding his head there so he can kiss me harder. His hair feels so soft under my fingers.

He moves onto my shoulders, kissing and leaving hickeys everywhere he goes. When he reaches my stomach, he's very, very careful and gentle. When he kisses my slightly bloated stomach, it feels ticklish and it makes me giggle.

He caresses every part of me gently, giving me everything I want and more. His hands roam every part of my body, every part of me.

After fifteen minutes of teasing, I can't wait any longer. I need him, right now. I can't wait any longer. It's been forever. He's my husband, and I need him now.

'Zayan, please,' I moan as his lips skim the sensitive skin of my waist.

He looks up at me, his eyes pitch black. "So sexy," he whispers, taking his lips to my hipbone. When he leaves a hickey there, I groan loudly, my entire body feeling like jelly.

'Zayan,' I groan, opening my eyes to glare at him.

He chuckles, kissing my hipbone where he's given me a hickey.

"What do you want, babygirl?" He breathes, staring up at me.

'You. I want you,' I murmur, my voice breaking.

He smirks. "I'm hungry, Alayna. Let's eat something."

My eyes widen in surprise, and I sit up. 'What the hell?'

"I'm starving. Do you want some ice cream? I think I have some cookie dough ice cream in the freezer," he says, nodding towards the mini freezer in our room.

My blood starts burning with fury. 'You go, and eat your ice cream. I'm going to sleep.'

He chuckles, getting off the bed and going over to the freezer. In a few seconds, he's back with the ice cream carton.

He opens it, and takes a spoonful of ice cream, bringing it to my lips. 'Want some?'

"Eat the damn ice cream yourself, idiot," I mutter, angrily. 'Angry' doesn't come close to how I'm feeling right now, actually. I'm livid.

He shrugs, eating the spoonful of ice cream.

He groans. "It's delicious, Alayna."

I stare at him, sitting in his boxers on the edge of the bed, casually eating ice cream. Damn him. Damn Zayan. I hate him right now.

He catches me staring, and he tries to feed me another spoonful of ice cream. I shake my head, looking away from him.

Just then, I jump when I feel something cold drop onto the skin just below my neck.

'Oops, sorry! I'll clean that for you,' he murmurs, placing the carton of ice cream onto the bedside table and leaning down to suck the ice cream off my neck.

The coldness of the ice cream, and the warmth of his mouth on my skin, it does funny things to me. As soon as his lips touch me to clean the ice cream off, I moan loudly, closing my eyes shut tight.

Damn him.

What is he doing to me?!

He goes back to eating his ice cream after that.

'Accidentally', he drops some more ice cream onto my waist. When his head bends down to clean it off me, I bite my lip to stay quiet. I'm a writhing mess underneath him, he's making me crazy.

'Zayan, what are you doing?' I whisper, every part of me screaming out for his touch. For him.

"It tastes better off you, Alayna," he whispers huskily.

This time, he takes some of the ice cream onto his spoon, and he makes me jump when he trails the spoon from my belly button to my waistband of my underwear.

I scream out his name when he cleans it off me with his tongue. I grab him by the shoulders, spinning him around as I straddle him.

'It's my turn now,' I whisper, staring into his eyes.

His eyes don't leave my face as I trail a spoon of ice cream over his muscular chest. I kiss him briefly on his lips, and then bend my head to lick it off him.

"Alayna," he groans, his hands on my shoulders.

I stare into his eyes as I get some more ice cream. 'It tastes better off you, too,' I murmur, offering him a spoonful of ice cream. As soon as he opens his mouth, I 'accidentally' drop the spoon onto his lips, and the ice cream drops onto his jawline too.

I smile sweetly before kissing along his jawline, and then his lips.

He kisses me hard, and I can feel that he needs me just as much as I need him right now. I smirk.

I sit back, pouting. Then, I drop some of the ice cream below his bellybutton.

His jaw clenches. "That's it, babygirl."

He spins us over so I'm underneath him, and he rips off the two small items of clothing I'm wearing and his own after wiping the ice cream away from his abdomen. He shows me just how much he's missed me that night. We make love until almost sunrise, and by the time we're asleep, we're both absolutely exhausted and spent.

When me and Zayan go downstairs at 12pm the next day, all eyes are on us. The girls are all smirking, and they start teasing me right away.

'Alayna, dear. We knew you must be so exhausted these days, so we didn't wake you. How are you feeling, sweetheart?' Mum asks me with a worried smile.

I stifle a yawn. "Mum, I'm great thanks! I'm absolutely fine. Yes, I'm exhausted these days. I didn't even sleep too late last night, but I can't believe it's midday. I'm too tired these days."

She smiles at me, nodding. 'Get all the sleep you can, lovely. It's normal to be feeling so tired. When I was pregnant with Sara, I used to be sleeping all day long.'

I chuckle. "What's for lunch? I'm so hungry."

I really am so hungry. I have absolutely no energy right now, as me and Zayan used up all our energy all night. Last night was... intense. It was gentle, yet intense, and it was perfect. Zayan made love to me twice last night, and still, we both wanted more even though we were exhausted.

'All your favourite foods!' Aunty says as she greets me with a gentle hug.

We all head to the dining room. Everyone. They all want to have lunch with me today, although it's quite early for lunch.

Thankfully, I'm able to eat at lunch even though I'm feeling a little nauseous. Zara and Zaid leave after lunch, both after telling me to take care of myself and to take plenty of rest.

We will be returning home tomorrow, so I want to make the most of today with everyone.

I sit in the living room with the girls shortly after lunch that afternoon. Me, Hanna, Laiba, Sara, Aliya and Mariyah are sitting together, and they're all teasing me.

'I can't believe you didn't tell me, though! How can you hide the best news from me?' Hanna asks, pouting.

I chuckle. "Me and Zayan wanted to keep it a secret, and then tell all our loved ones together."

'I need to have a word with that brother of mine. How can both of you hide it from me? Oh, my gosh! I can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew, Alayna! You're only eight weeks?' Hanna asks, excitedly.

I nod. "Eight weeks and one day."

Aliya grins at me. 'I can't believe we're pregnant together, and that we're due around the same time. Your due date is the day after mine, that's so crazy! What if we go into labour on the same day?!'

The thought excites me so much. "That would be the craziest," I tell her with a laugh.

'You know, Alayna, I had an idea, but I wasn't 100% certain. You're always glowing, your skin and hair is so perfect, and I just had an idea because of some of your food aversions,' Laiba says to me with a smile.

I blush.

'Alayna, I'm so damn excited! I'm going to become a khala! My niece or nephew is going to be so spoiled and so loved,' Sara says to me, grabbing my hand and grinning to me.

I squeeze her hand gently, my heart full. Everyone's so happy, it's unreal. I almost can't believe this is happening. That I'm going to become a mother. That Zayan's going to become a father. The hottest father, that's for sure.

'Alayna, I'm very happy for you and Zayan. Honestly. You guys make a great couple. I was so surprised last night when you announced you were pregnant, but it's so amazing. Your baby is going to be so adorable,' Mariyah says with a small smile.

"Thanks, Mariyah. It means a lot," I tell her honestly.

'Alayna, what are all your symptoms? Let's see how similar they are to mine,' Aliya says excitedly.

"They're not the worst just yet, to be honest Aliya. I mean, I do have symptoms, but they're not too too bad," I reply.

'Oh, you're lucky! I'm so nauseous all the time, as you already know, and I'm sick every single day. Every morning, when I'm brushing my teeth. I had cramps too, but they're getting better now. And the tiredness! That's so bad, Alayna. It's so, so bad!' She tells me, laughing.

"The tiredness is crazy, I agree. And I have sickness too, not every single day, but it's getting a bit more regular now. My cramping, too, has subsided. But at times, I do feel a weird, stretching sensation in my lower abdomen. And flutters. Yesterday afternoon, I had the worst heartburn. That happens at times, and it's so uncomfortable. I have a weirdly, crazy heightened sense of smell. Zayan's perfume, I still love thank god! But I can now smell it so strongly, all the time. Whenever he's in the room," I tell them.

Laiba nods. 'I had the same when I was pregnant. Usman's Armani perfume was so strong, and then I completely went off it. He had to stop using his favourite perfume until after I'd given birth. Alayna, I know another symptom that you're having,' she says with a mischievous smile.

I frown in confusion. "What's that?"

She nods over to my chest. My cheeks flush bright pink, and I shake my head. 'You're so crazy, Laiba.'

"Your bust size has definitely increased already," she says, trying to stifle her laughter.

Oh god. She's so crazy. So, so crazy. Poor Usman Bhai! 'Laiba, shh!' I say, laughing myself too.

"Oh, definitely Alayna. For sure. Laiba's right," Aliya adds.

I shake my head at them. They're both the worst. Hanna sometimes controls her mouth because everything is linked to her brother, and Sara thankfully controls herself too. Aliya and Laiba, though, they say everything and I mean everything.

"Zayan must have noticed too, right?" Mariyah asks, laughing uncomfortably.

I bite my lip to control my laughter. "Yes, he noticed. Anything else, girls? If you have any more questions, shoot."

Laiba asks the craziest question next. 'How are you and Zayan controlling yourselves? I mean, for me and Usman, I got pregnant some time after I got married. But you two are still newly married. How is he controlling himself, with you looking like this?'

My eyes widen in shock. But being a doctor, I answer her. "Laiba, it doesn't say anywhere, no doctor has said that we need to control ourselves. I'm not going to tell you if we are or not, because that's just crazy, but sex doesn't harm the baby."

Hanna and Sara screech, covering their ears. 'Alayna!' Hanna says, shaking her head.

I shrug. "Han, you're a doctor too. You tell me, it's safe to have sex while pregnant, right?"

Her cheeks turn pink and she nods. 'It's safe. But you.. Bhai.. that's why you woke up so damn late!'

I groan, shaking my head at her. "We woke up late, because I couldn't sleep properly last night. After the pregnancy announcement, I was too excited to sleep. We both fell asleep super late, that's why we woke up late."

'Liar, liar!' Aliya sings, winking at me. Then she adds, 'I wouldn't be able to control myself either, if Zayan was my husband.'

My cheeks burn bright scarlet. "Yeah. He's.. yeah," I whisper, remembering the memories of last night.

'He's my Bhai!' Hanna says, laughing at me.

I get into a teasing mood, smirking. "And he's my jaan!" I sing.

Hanna looks shocked, and the rest of the girls look surprised too, teasing me. If they can tease me, so can I.

"He's my everything, Han. My husband, the love of my life, my Zayan. The home of my heart. My baby daddy," I say, winking at her.

She bites her lip, her eyes widening. 'That he is.'

"And you're right, Aliya. How am I meant to control, with a husband like him? I mean, whenever he's in front of me, I can't stop staring at the guy. Even though we're married now, he still makes me so...." I trail off, giggling.

'He makes you what?' Sara asks, frowning, as if she's dreaded asking me this.

"You'll know, sis, after you get married," I say with a smirk.

Laiba grabs my hand, her eyes wide. 'What do you mean to say? We need to know now.'

I chuckle. "I mean, Laiba, he's so... he's Zayan. Whenever he's around, I'm always staring at him. He always looks so perfect, I just want to jump on him."

'No! I'm out of here!' Hanna screams, jumping up from her seat next to Aliya. I laugh at her reaction, shaking my head.

"No, Han. You have to listen to me now, I'm pregnant. Sit down, baby. You don't understand, he's just so... hot," I whisper.

A strangled noise comes out of Hanna's throat as she stares at me.

Laiba's in shock, and Sara and Aliya are laughing like crazy.

Mariyah has a smirk playing on her lips, she looks amused.

'He's hot, is he?' Sara asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, duh. Look at him. He's perfection. He's the epitome of masculinity, of sexiness," I say with a wink.

Her mouth falls open in shock.

'Alayna!' Hanna's lost for words.

I smirk at Hanna, thinking of what else to say. "You know, guys, when we were at the hospital, a month or so after I first met him, there was this one time where I'd just come out of a code blue. My nerves were going crazy, and he walked past me in the corridor, his stethoscope around his neck, his hair tousled, looking perfect even in his scrubs. He stopped to talk to a nurse, and he was playing around with his pen and he bit the end of it. I was imagining.. that mouth-"

'Alayna, oh my gosh. No!' Hanna screams, holding my hands, begging me to stop.

I burst out laughing, and I lean on Laiba, wiping the tears that are falling out of my eyes. The expression on Hanna's face is priceless. She looks shocked, mortified, embarrassed, all at once.

"What's going on in here?" I hear his voice as he walks into the room. He's dressed in a white t-shirt that clings to all his muscles, dark jeans and dress shoes. He looks so hot.

I bite my lip, my cheeks flushing.

'Oh, my god. Zayan Bhai. I'm sorry, I need to get out of here,' Hanna says, laughing like an idiot.

Zayan wraps an arm around his sister's shoulders, pulling her close. He kisses the top of her head, making me smile. "What's going on?" He asks her.

'Your... wife is what's going on. Please take her. She's out of control,' Hanna says, her cheeks bright.

I burst out laughing as I stand up, shaking my head. "She's being dramatic, Zayan."

He wraps his other arm around my shoulders, pulling me close too.

'Hanna, what did Alayna do?' He asks, interested.

She frowns. "She called you... her jaan."

I blush bright red.

'She did, did she? She's my jaan too,' he says with a smirk.

Hanna nods, frowning. "That's not all. She said more."

Oh, no.

'What else did she say?' Zayan asks his sister.

"Please don't ask me!" Hanna asks, embarrassed.

'No no, tell me. What did Alayna say about me? Something good?'

"Shesaidwhenyou'reinfrontofhershewantstojumponyoubye!" She runs out of the room, hiding her face in her hands.

All the girls look embarrassed, and they try their best not to laugh. At first, Zayan doesn't register what Hanna's just said.

When he does register it, though, he turns to me, smirking full on. 'Really, Alayna?' He murmurs, in front of the girls.

"No! She's being crazy!" I say, hiding my face in his shoulder.

Hanna peeks in through the gap in the door. 'And she called you her baby daddy!' That's when she runs out the room.

Hey, guys! How are you all doing? I hope you're well?

How was the chapter? I liked writing this one, I hope you enjoyed reading it. 😉

What did you think about the ending, where Alayna was teasing Hanna?

What do you think will happen next, and where is Alayna's stalker?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter, guys! I love you all!

Question: How are you guys coping with the lockdown, if you're in lockdown? Or how are you coping with the pandemic as a whole? Honestly. I hope you're all well.

Bye guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro