1. The wedding which marked the new beginning...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all the love and support....

Are you all ready to read the new crazy story from your buddy Mahii....

Come lets step inside to see the great fighter cocks Abhi and Pragya who knows only to fight, quarrel and argue....

shot. 1:

Its a pleasant morning.... Sun starts to rise up slowly from his deep slumber as the moon has finished off his night duty and allowed the sun to step in her place...

As the morning began,  the birds started to make chirping sounds, as they are awake and flying happily to face the day and to get their food...

A gentle breeze blows which is like a soothing rhythm in a melancholic song...

A beautiful village which is full of life is glowing brightly as it in takes the glorious sun rays to spread through  it happily....

The village is like a green bed filled with trees, crops, fruits , flowers and we can witness lots of birds, insects ad butterflies adorning them adding to the serenity of  the village and in a word to say, we can feel that the village is full of reality and without any artificial interruptions..

The camera zooms to a big mansion.... The mansion is beautifully decorated in such a way that anyone who witnessing it may surely says that it"s getting ready for a grand wedding....

(Whose wedding itz going to be???? Any guesses????)

We can hear lots of people moving here and there with lot of hustle-bustle sounds.... We can also hear people sounds, some laughing, some yelling, some demanding, some ordering, moreover the moving of utensils add it more saying that wedding arrangements are made in full swing...

Slowly the camera zooms inside the house...

Some people are talking happily....

We hear lots of voices...

Voice 1 : Oye Abhi!!!! You look damn cool man...

Voice 2: Oh Abhi, my sweet heart.... Won't you give a kiss to me... Please give one to me na...

Voice 3: Abhi..... My baby.... Won't you hug me and give a kissy missy to your darlu...

Voice 4: Abhiiiiiiiii...... Come with na... We have to do some important work...

Voice 5: Abhi!!!!! Why not we go and look at the bride??? It will be thrill to watch her before wedding na Abhi...

Abhi nods his head and showed thumbs up to the person who is calling him to go and meet the bride secretly... 👍👍👍👍👍

The bride is in other part of the house where many are  chit chatting happily....

Voice 1: Pragya, you are looking extremely beautiful... you are way too gorgeous, sweet heart....

Voice 2: Pragu baby... You are a cute loving doll... Love you so much....

Voice 3: Pragya... Come we have lots of work to do na....

Voice 4; Whatever happens the boys should not win okay... Pragya you have to take care of it...

Voice 5: Pragya... Come here...We have to hide soon... The groom is coming to see us...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

A man is dressed up in a beautifully designed classy suit is calling Abhi from one side... A pretty young women in an elegantly  designed lehenga is calling Pragya from the other side....

Both Abhi and Pragya are running from the opposite directions.... They both collide and fall on each other....

Hurray!!!!!

But....

But....

Why my eyes is betraying me??? I cant believe this???? Whats happening here??

See... What we are seeing??? This is impossible na...

Instead of abhigya, we are seeing two little cute kids fallen on each other...

Oh my god... Both fumes and get up...

Boy: You stupid... Dnt you have eyes???

Girl: hey... You... Canttt.... you see???

Boy: ha ha ha ha... See you cant even talk properly and how come you see...

Girl: stupid, idiot.... I can speak very well... Why are you running like a cockroach???

Boy : Cockroach ???? Me ???? You boring backa backa ugly duckling....

Girl: Me ugly???? All say to me that I'm so so beautiful... Check your blind eyes you rotten monkey...

Boy: Me..  Are you calling me monkey??? I'm a cute, handsome boy... Girls go crazy on me...

Girl: Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha... You are a waste piece... Don't say lie to me...

Boy: You are a dirty witch...

They starts to argue and fight with throwing daggers through eyes and venoms through their mouth...

All tries to separate them, but they are unstoppable...

Only hand fight is left... All try to drag them from there... Both are very adamant to fight....

Unexpectedly, the boy pulls the girls' hair very harshly... The girl fumes like a volcano..
The girl pounce on the boy and bites on his cheeks.... The boy cries and the girl laughs...

Boy: You stupid...  Ugly fuggy... Wait I will take revenge from you...

Girl: Do whatever you want??? But don't call me, Fuggy.... Yuck... Horrible...

Boy laughs: Then I will call you Fuggy only... Not only me but I will ask everyone to call you as Fuggy...

Girl: Hey you.... I'm not figgy or fuggy... I'm Pragya...

Boy: Ohh Pragya... But Fuggy suits you very well.... By the way I'm Abhishekh the great...

Girl: Grrr.... You loser... Abhishek... Yuck... Monkey suits you pretty well...

As they starts to argue again, they were being dragged and moved out from the place...

Oh no... The two little fighter cocks are our abhigya..  its unbelievable...

Their hatred starts from this....

Its not going to reduce...its going to grow more and more...

Will they love???

Where are the other characters???

Wait n read...

Stay tuned...

See you all soon...

Itz time for appreciating your buddy

Crazymahiz or crazy or mahii

By reading, casting votes and commenting...

Waiting for response...

👋👋👋👋👋👋🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro