2. The Angry birds....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks again for supporting this crazy in this story too...

Expecting all your encouragement and appreciation for this story too...

Criticisms are most welcome...

No more irritating bak baks...

Lets move to part 2....

Abhi and pragya are fuming...

They hate each other....

Abhi does not like pragya's attitude and he dislikes that she insults him by biting and beating him...

He fumes and decides to call her only as fuggy to irritate her and he wants to teach her a lesson...

Pragya on the other side is in peak of anger... She wants to kill and throw abhi in trash after tearing him into pieces...

She hates to be called us fuggy and wishes to punish abhi if he calls her fuggy again...

The wedding preparations are going on in full swing in the house...

All are starting to dress up....

The sangeet takes place...

Everyone enjoys the performances....

The bride and groom too enjoying...

But our two little angry birds are throwing daggers on each other....

Whenever abhi comes near mike, he shouts fuggy which makes pragya to get more furious...

Haan... In abhigya's fight i forget to inform la... Its going to be the wedding of suraj and sandhya....

Suraj is abhi's neighbour... Abhi likes to call suraj as friend and suraj too loves abhi so much with affection...

Abhi is always suraj's partner in crime ..

Sandhya is the distance relative of pragya's mom priya... Sandhya too likes pragya a lot....

Now back to present...

Abhi asks suraj to give mike to him...

Abhi: Friend please i want mike... I wish to speak n sing...

Suraj: oh my sweet abhi... Do u know to sing??

Abhi: yes.... Please.... Plz...

He shows his puppy face.... ( So cute la)

Suraj helps him and gives mike to abhi...

Abhi smirks on looking at pragya...

Abhi: hellooooo..... Check...
Check... 1....2....3...

Good evening.... Love you suraj uncle and sandhya aunty you are lucky to get uncle in your life...

Abhi started his blah.... Blah... Blah.... It annoys pragya.... She is about to leave the place, the thing she hears makes her erupt like lava oozing out from a hot volcano...

What did abhi say???

Come lets hear...

Abhi: I like and respect girls so much... I love my ma n sis... I like all the girls n woman here....

Except the most disgusting, annoying devil fuggy.... She should have been born a dracula...

you all have seen na how she bites me??

May b her parents has not given enough food for her... She wants human blood it seems...

She even does nt know to speak properly.... Small crying devil baby but thinking herself to an attitude queen...

So annoying fuggy is the one i hate so much... Better all call her fuggy...

Ok ok... Im moving... I feel like vomiting as im speaking about the devil...

Thats it....

.pragya barged to the stage and hold abhi's neck and pushed him down...
Abhi does nt expect the sudden assault...

Before abhi could react, pragya pulls abhi's hair kicks him hard with her heels and slaps him and bites him in his hands...

Abhi starts to scream in pain...

The elders reach the stage and scolded pragya for her misbehaviour.... Pragya was forced to ask sorry but abhi is happy for his victory eventhough he is in pain...

The next day evening is marriage... Suraj wishes to see sandhya... He takes abhi along with him...

They slowly peeps in near sandhya's room...

When they were about to enter, suddenly they were hit by a small catapoult...

There stood our attitude queen pragya with a winning smirk..

Suraj: What's this, Pragya??? Why did you hit Abhi???

Pragya: No uncle... I thought thief has come.... Moreover you are not supposed to come here right???

Abhi: You shut up.... He is a big man... He is going to marry aunty... Why can't he come here??? What's your problem???? You devil fuggy.... You break my head.... see what I will do????

Sandhya and Suraj have gone out secretly, when Abhi and Pragya started to argue ..

Abhi pulled Pragya's hair and Pragya too pulled Abhi's hair violently... Their fights, beatings got everyone's attention ....

As abhi is little bigger than pragya, his hands are rising.... In anger, he unknowingly pulled pragya's skirt....

Thats it...

Pragya slapped abhi hard and bite him too hard.... His hands too started to bleed....

Again the elders has to come and solve their issue....

The next day...

All started to dress up for wedding..

Abhi is looking cute and handsome in his dress....

Pragya too comes dressed up.... She too looks very cute and gorgeous...

Abhi and pragya looked at each other... Though their hearts starts to like each other, but they have build a huge wall beneath them which is full of anger, ego, hatred, arrogancy and is full of attitude.

Abhi: hey , devil fuggy.... You always bak bak like a duck but today you are a kee.... Kee.... Parrot....

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁 The stupid brainless monkey Abhi is saying that.... Ha ha ha... Oohoo hoi hoo...

You look exactly like a poor waiter..... Come on go and get some juice for me...

Abhi: How dare you to call me as waiter... You stupid devil... I will kill you for ordering me to bring juice... Am I looking like a servant???

Pragya: Aww... You want to hear that from my mouth, servant boy...

The wedding of suraj and sandhya takes place....

Here abhigya too fight endlessly....

They had a huge argument and again biting, kicking and beating takes place to find suraj's shoes...

Later, the next day Everyone started to move to their place....

Abhi prays to god that never in his life he should meet his devil fuggy...

Pragya too does not want to meet her monkey abhi hereafter.... But her heart is going to betray her....

How come this abhigya going to unite???

Will they meet again???

When they will meet???

Will it turn to be love???

Where are the other casts???

To know more, stay tuned...

Please do vote and comment....

Expecting a lot from you all...

Hope you wont disappoint your crazy....

See you all soon....

Until then your buddy
Crazymahiz