13. Dnt mess up....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Im so happy that this story  has crossed 3100+  reads and 530+ votes reads in just 12 chapters....

Thankyou all my lovely abhigyans, my well wishers, my new readers, my buddies and all my silent readers for making this story to get succeed too...

Iv been affected by severe eye infection and eye pain.... Im trying very hard to update.... I will try my level best to give you a longer one... Sorry for delay n sorry for mistakes as i could nt proof read....

So without further delay, lets move to chapter. 13.

Pragya's pov.:

Being an independent nd bold woman, i want to stand in my own legs... As i am a very bright student, i used to be a topper in studies and extra curricul activities....

My father is always an inspiration to me... He is my support n strength system... My mom is a very sweet and loving persom.... But she has lots of worries for our future...

I always longed for a brother to pamper but iv got a beautiful, chirpy sister who is like my heart.... We share a special and unique bond....

I love my family very much and i can do anything for my family and their happiness means a lot to me....

I dont have any love or crush and i always wish to have a husband of my parents choice.. 

When it comes to men, i respect them a lot .. But i hate only one men in this whole world... He is none other than the foolish monkey abhishekh mehra....

From my 5 years, he is irritating me..

He gave a strange name fuggy to me and he is still calling like this... dont he has any eyes??? He always spoil my mood by calling me devil or fuggy...

I hate him to the core..  I know he is a handsome hunk and sexy man who is worth a eye candy to watch...

But he is a poor soul 😀😀😀😀😀.... He always gets punished by me for the mistakes he has never done... I always misunderstood him and he gets nice slaps from me....

I will all tell you one biggest secret.... Iv beat him and he still has the scars to remind me.... 😀😀😀😀..... I always knowa later about my mistake but my ego stops me to apologize....

But many times i tried to ask sorry.... He always irritates n never allows me to do so ....

Im a very trendy and modern girl... But as an elder daughter of the family, i know my responsibilities... I can do anything for their respect and never in my life, i wont do anything to spoil their names...

Im working as a team leader in MNC.... Im an active worker and my job is my greatest gift....

Iv an important presentation today... Iv to do it perfectly and has to make my company feels proud of me....."

Pragya's thoughts were interrupted with bulbul's screams....

Bulbul: Di... Again in your dream land na.... Still dreaming about jiju na????

Pragya: Oye bulz.... Dont think too much okay.... Now tell me who is your stupid jiju????

Bulbul: who else??? The most dashing, most charming, the most sexy, handsome hunk, my di's secret crush, my di's bluffing enemy, the rockstar Abhishekh mehra....

Pragya: whaaatttttt.....?????? ( Shocked tone)

Bulbul: I know you very well di.... I told what's in your heart na...

Pragya: stop your backwass okay.... Never in my life i will love that stupid monkey okay.... Even i will die as a virgin rather than marrying him...

Bulbul: 😀😀😀😀😀😀 okay... Okay... I believe you....

Pragya: dont spoil my mood... Iv to look very cheerful today.... Iv to do presentation today.... Im to hurry up.. lets have this boring discussions later....

Bulbul laughs knowing his di's hearts.... Pragya rushes to office in a hurry....

Pragya enters her office very happily.... Her senior called her...

Senior: pragya are you ready with presentation???

Pragya: yes sir... Im perfectly ready....

Senior: pragya dnt forget this is going to be a very important deal to our company... We have to win at any cost....

You have to impress the clients.... He is a very tough man and a very clever and intelligent person...

It will be very hard on part to convince and impress him to bag this deal.... He is very skilled in business line and has reached top place in very few years....

He is very young but he is an important business man.... So, you have to be very careful and you have to take care of all his needs and i dont want any excuse that this business deal should be get by us at any cost....

Got it???? All the responsibility in your hands.... So, behave properly and carefully.... Dont mess up or do anything to spoil our company's reputation or to make him irritated okay....

Pragya: dont worry sir... I will do anything to get this deal.... I will assure you that there wont be any problem or messing up of things from our side... Im sure our client is going to be impressed not only by our deal but also by our kind hospitality...

Pragya greets her senior and comes out... She calls her team and made all arrangements to welcome the client and she assigns some works to her subordinates and she herself looks after the arrangements about food, meeting room and all....

Pragya orders a nice bouquet to welcome him.... She gets changed and dresses up in a neat business suit..... She touched up and applies light makeup...

She grabs the bouquet and goes towards the entrance to welcome the client.... She dont know who the client is?????

Pragya knows that she is going to do presentation for SM group of companies.... Pragya is a mission to impress the CEO of SM group of companies to grab the deal....

😀😀😀😀😀 How tricky your crazy na???? Pragya has to do impress her enemy abhi to get the deal....

😀😀😀😀 Poor pragya.... Its going to be Abhi vs pragya.....

Pragya stands in the entrance with a polite smile in her face.... A stylish branded new car enters the office building....

The camera zooms on the car.... The car door gets opened.... A dashing, sexy, handsome hunk formally dressed up in a business suit comes out by wearing a coolers with a sexy smile in his face to make all the girls go flat....

Pragya's jaws gets wide opened on seeing abhi there.... She could not believe what is happening????

Abhi slowly removes her coolers seeing the person standing before him to welcome him....

ABHI smirks with an evil smile on his face ...

Quite a long one na... Almost 1200+ words..

My eyes r troubling me... Sorry for mistakes....

What's gonna happen next????

Will abhi takes his revenge or gets impressed by pragya????

Will pragya face a tough time to get the deal ?????

To know more stay tuned.....

Expecting to see your votes n comments... Silent readers waiting to see your comments too....

Meet you all soon....

Pray for my speedy recovery....

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz..

Winding up....

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙💭

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro