17. Your tricks wont work on me..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry for late guys... As i got less ( 37) votes in previous chapter, i did not update this story... I even thought to put this story on hold .. i felt very bad that more than 160+ read... But only 37 votes... 😢😢😢😢

But this AshwiniBala is not allowing me to do so... Her constant nagging n threats pulled me here again... im going to dedicate this chapter to aswi... Smile now aswi... Dont get angry on who has not voted... I knw this time thy will do it. 

Iv decided tht from now onwards, im gonna type n update, whichever stories gets more votes soon... As im dealing with many stories and from tommorrow onwards, i will be busy for a month...

Sorry to say so... If you guys want  quick updates, catch me with your votes... (Atleast 42+)

I know iv confused you all in previous chapter right???... Many are puzzled what's going on??? Your doubts will be cleared in this long update  ...

Now to chapter 17....

Pragya's pov. :

What a horrible day it was...!!!! Everything is completely messed up... All credit goes to that arrogant monkey Abhi....

Iv never imagined that he will come as the CEO of SM group of companies...

I never expected that he would have become this much successful soon...

But he has not yet changed a bit... He irritates me  more and more... He and his lies... huh.... Sure, im gonna kill him soon...

I cant say a single lie without stammering... But like a flow of water from the tap, he keep on saying lies... He says his love as fuggy and keep on explaining about his love life as if  it has happened...

Yeeks.... You arrogant monkey... You are too too much... I will smash you and blow you in air....

He even torchured me with his questions .. huh... iv not answered this much questions ever in my life .. im praying abd i hope we will get tht deal as i worked hard for this...

I was waiting so long to know what has happened... But, my senior's sad face said what has happened...

I yelled on him but he say some other thing... But in a hurry, i forget to do one thing... Hmm... You missed it pragya... How can you forget to slap tht monkey??.

Next time if he mess up with me, im gonna slap n bite him for sure... Grr... Abhishekh mehra dont ever try to come before me...

Im not in a mood to go home... But this bulbul called and informed a biggest shocking news .. How can they do like this???

I thought its some prank and misunderstanding... But when i came to know that its true, im completely shocked to d core... My parents have agreed to this happily as my senior insisted ..

But im not going to be a prey to the arrogant monkey abhi... Let me see what he is going to do .. i dont care even if i lose my job... your tricks wont work on me...'"

Pragya smirks and went to her office...

Pragya : Sir... I want to talk with you...

Senior: Hey pragya... Come in... congrats... Im so thankful to you... Its because of you, we got this deal...

Abhi sir was really impressed with you... He is very adamant yesterday you know... I felt very sad for that...

Later, he insisted that he will sign this deal only when you are recognized for your hardwork... As instructed by him, i talked to d management and you are going to be part of dis deal...

Yup... You are going to accompany abhi sir and you are going to be with him and work with him for intial works for a month...

His p.a. miss. Karthiga will be accompanying you... You have to report to abhi sir each and every single detail... You are going to get a nice reward for that ..

Pragya: Sir... That's what i came to talk with you sir.... I... I cant do this... I cant go with him...

Senior: Why pragya??? What's your problem??. Yesterday i called you many times .. But you did not pick d call....

Abhi sir is way too professional you know... He wants everything in written and we have made an agreement to work with him...

I came to your home to get your signatures for that... But your parents told me tht you have not yet reached and you are not picking d call...

Your father came forward and signed d papers on your behalf.... You cannot violate this pragya... It can cause harm to you n to your family too...

Pragya: Sir im not interested to do this... I can face anything sir... Even im ready to lose this job... Its my final decision sir...

" 😁😁😁😁😁 Well done miss.... pragya... Well done.... 👏👏👏👏👏  I know you will surely back off... I know you have vomitted whatever you have mugged up na...

When it is asked to do in reality you are stammering na... Wow.. wow.... I know you are impotent to do this job"

The person's face is revealed...

Its none other than abhi with a teasing look and smirky smile.... Abhi has played his cards very well and has touched and turned up the attitude queen's ego..

Pragya boils like volcano... She mentally curses abhi and feels that she is grinding him like a chutney in a traditional grinder (ammi)...

Abhi: Then miss.pragya write and give to me that you are unfit for this job and get ready to face d consequences...

Pragya: (in a stern voice) Im doing it sir... Dont worry ..

Abhi: Are you sure?? You cant back off in between...

Pragya: of course... Im damn sure sir... If i step forward, i wont back off sir.   Im definitely going to do it...

I will prove to you that your choice is correct.... That im d capable person to do this job and you are going to appreciate me for this...

Abhi: hmmm.... Good going miss... Welcome to prove you are smart to handle this ...

Abhi forwards his hand... Pragya hesitantly gives her hand fearing that her fingers will break off...

But abhi gently touches pragya's palms and caress it like a rose and it send shivers and some unknown feelings in pragya's body...

Abhi smriks and says: By the way, we are going by car and we have to start by 7 tonight...  Get ready sharp in time .... I value punctuality....

Abhi makes a call: hello.. Come inside...

Abhi's p.a. karthiga enters inside with a smile in her face, reacting as if abhi has proposed her...

Karthi: yes sir...

Abhi: Miss. Karthiga... This is miss. Pragya... She gonna accompany us... She is going to do everything on behalf of this MNC ... So, its your duty to look after her and you have to get whatever info i want from her...

Karthiga: Okay... Sir... I will do it...

Pragya looks keenly at karthi... Karthi is not at seeing abhi's eyes and replying... She is complete drooling on abhi's body and her focus is only on abhi's lips as if she will bounce and lick it like an icecream.. An unknown jealousy creeps inside pragya...

Abhi left d office as he got an importsnt call...

Karthiga: Miss. Pragya i think you have digged up your own grave .. feel very pity for you...

Pragya: what come again???

Karthi ( stammers): im so sorry....

Pragya (arrogant tone) : that's good... Call me ma'm... Now tell me why you say like that..

Karthi: Its impossible for you to work under abhishekh sir... Its going to very hard for you and you gonna face tough time with him...

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁😁 good joke. . Your abhi sir is going to dance to my tunes... I know very well how to shut his mouth nd to do my job....

Karthi: Hello mam... You are talking too much... Dont forget that you are talking about my boss...

Pragya: Go and complain to your boss... Who cares??? You will see who is going to win atlast....

Karthi: huh... Mam its strictly a professional trip... Abhi sir expects perfection alwys... Try to wear office suits often... While working, keep your phones in silent mode... And...

Karthi keeps on instructing d do's and dont's to pragya making her too much annoyed n irritated....

Pragya: Bas... Hold your mouths shut... Dont irritate me... Im a team leader... I know what i have to do... Now you may leave .

Karthi moves and goes to her office and informs abhi about what has happened.... Abhi smiles and he plans to torchure pragya more...

In the other side of the town,

Two elderly people are seriously discussing on about their son's wedding and to be bahu... Their faces are revealed.... Its none other than sarla and mohan singh parents of arjun singh, the owner of SM group of companies....

Sarla: I have decided that she is going to be our bahu for sure... See how she is looking... She is very beautiful and looks like an angel...

She seems to be very polite and calm... See her smile... Sure she gonna be an ideal bahu and a very caring and calm wife to my arjun...

Mohan: Sarla... Dont decide anything on your own... First, we have to get acceptance from arjun na .. He is not at all interested in marriage ..

Sarla: I know how to convince him... If he sees her photo, he will fly away right now and come here and marry her.... I know about my ajju... He is such a sweet kid...

Mohan: sarla dont rush up anything... What will you do if he does not agree??? We cant take risk in d girls life...

Sarla: I know how to make Ajju accept for marriage... He wilk definitely say yes... He wont say no to only one person....

Mohan: who is that???

Sarla: Who else??? My loving abhi only... I know he will convince him for sure......

Mohan : sarla .. i forget to tell you... Abhi is going to do a very important work... He will be out of station for a month...

Now dont disturb him okay... After he returns, you ask him to talk with arjun...until then keep some patience...

Sarla: Im very curious... Okay...okay .. i wont disturb him... I will wait for sometime... Just one month na...then my bahu will come to our home...

Sarla dances like a young girl making mohan to laugh.... The photo in sarla's hand flies..

The photo flies and sticks near a mirror...The girls photo is revealed...

The camera freezes on d innocent, calm and humble face of pragya arora - the arrogant, attitude queen who always spits venoms on abhi and slaps and bite him and get inti fight whenever they meet...

What is going to happen next???

Will abhigya fall for each other???

Is abhi's p.a. karthiga is going to play as a cupid for abhigya??

Will arjun agrees to marry pragya???

What will be abhi's reaction if he comes to know that sarla has chosen pragya as her bahu???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update... almost 1930+ words...

No time to proof read... Please Forgive me for mistakes...

Sorry again for not updating...

Keep supporting me with your votes... Just a click on star is not a difficult job i guess...

Pen down your comments...

Share this story if possible to let others know....

Stay tuned...

,👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be back soon...

Catch me fast with your votes...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing out....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro