16. Unexpected happenings....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted n commented on this story.... This is d story which identifies d real crazy in me...

Yup... This story is in my mind for more than a year.... This is the story which identifies d silly writer crazy in me... But it came only late.... It came as my 3rd story....

But, you all wont believe that... Many of my readers most fav. Book is this... Even mine too.... Rather than my other stories, this is d story people ask me to update often....

Thanks everyone for your wonderful support.... Hope it grows more n more.... The story is nearing 700 votes n has crossed 4400+ reads in just 15 chapters...

Now lets move to chapter. 16...

A place is shown which is a dreamland for many youth....

The camera now turns its direction to d people living there.... It runs on and on and shows d extremely luxurious city with different nationalities roaming in different vehicles....

The camera comes to a halt and settles in a place... It is a beautiful park.... The early morning sunrise adds to the serenity of the greeny place...

We can see many persons jogging, walking and running over there... We can see different age group people doing various things...

Puzzled??? Why all of a sudden the camera is in different place... Oh my god... What's happening???

The camera focuses on a man who is very handsome and worth drooling... Many girls are eye fucking him for his sexy physique and mesmerising smile...

Even though he is sweating by running, girls there are watching him making a feast to their eyes... Some girls adjusts their dresses to seek his attention....

Many girls there knows that he is not only sexy n handsome, he is a very rich guy who likes to spend his money in girls... If a girl becomes his date, then he will shower her with money, gifts and also gives all d pleasure to the girl which he can give to a girl...

The camera zooms and fixes on the person's face... His face is revealed...

Its none other arjun singh son of mohan and sarla singh... He is the real owner of the great SM group of companies...

He is a jolly go, flirty guy whose only intention is to be with girls and enjoy life to d core... He does not believe in love or marriage... He likes to date and always wish to have one night stand with girls...

Arjun likes and treats girls only as bed partners... He has a belief that girls are only to be meant for his pleasure...

He does not feel bad for doing so because he found many girls come n fell on his feet n throws themselves to him just for his money...

(Kushal fans please forgive me.. he is in US and the culture there spoiled him like that... dont forget... He is a very important character in this story... )

The woman he respects n adores is his mom sarla n an elderly sister(not own) aaliya ... He believes only 2 elderly men (his father mohan singh n uncle prem mehra) and a friend like brother abhishekh prem mehra....

Arjun is not at all interested in doing business... As per his father's and uncle insistence, SM (singhs and mehras) group of companies is formed...

Though, arjun is the real owner, the credit of the company's growth only goes to abhi because he is d brain and reason for d success and development of the company to reach its peak...

Arjun is faking like an innocent kid to his family and is acting like he is sincerely working in US.... no one knows d real face of him and his character....

The camera now backs of to the beach where our irritated, arrogant queen pragya is seated.... Her blood vessels are boiling and her nerves are in an urge to kill him.... (Huh.... Pragya... Too bad...)

Her phone starts to vibrate making her more irritated... She is about to switch off d phone but seeing d collar id, she switches on d mobile...

Caller: Di... di... Where are you di???? Its late.... Where have you been?? We all are worried a lot. .. mom is panicking n getting stresses too much...

Di...di... Are you there???? Are you listening to me????

The caller is none other than pragya's non stop chatter box sister bulbul....

Pragya: just stop it bulbul.... How can i talk when you are not in a mood to switch off your fm radio...

Bulbul: sorry di... Where are you??? Come soon...

Pragya: Im completely in mood off .. will start in half an hour...

Bulbul: what happened di???

Pragya: nothing... Some issues in office n that idiot is spoiling my mood.... Dont ask me who is tht... Im not in a mood to say anything... I will tell you later....

Bulbul: but di... Okay okay relax.... I called you to say an important thing to you....

(Convo muted 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇)

Pragya screams making d other persons in d beach to watch her like thy have seen a different creature:

Whaat???? Its impossible... How did you all accept this without informing me... No im not going to do this at any cost....

Bulbul: oh... Then come home... We will sort out n find a solution for this....

A new beginning happens...

😁😁😁😁😁 Nothing.... A new day begins... The sun slowly starts to rise...

A young, charming girl hurriedly wakes up from the bed to get ready.... She bathes n comes out and wears d stylish office dress she has ever had....

She has brought this dress with her hard earned money only in a motive to impress her boss.... She smiles and takes extra care to get ready...

She applies light make up and atlast got impressed with her looks... She smiles and took a photo and dreamily sees it and starts to speak....

The photo is shown... Its none other abhi....

The girl speaks: my love... How am i looking??? Good na... you like it na...
Why are you not looking at me??? See... dont act like a saint....

How im trying hard to impress you??? But you are least bothered about me...

Its okay... But i love you and adore you so much... Your happiness is my happiness.. i never stop loving you....

The girl smiles and wears her chasma and rushes to office.... The girl face is shown....

Its none other than abhi's p.a. and our very own karthi ( chashmish KarthigAbhi).... She with a wide smile enters d office unknown to d shock she is going to face....

In adoring her man, she forget to look after d clock... She enters her boss' cabin...

Karthi: Good morning sir...

Abhi (irritated): morning .... Morning... Dont you know what is punctuality miss. Karthiga???

Karthi: sir... Im on time na...

Abhi: oh is it so??? See d clock there n say d time ....

Karthi turns n gulps her saliva: sorry sir... Im late again by half an hour....

Abhi: see... miss.Karthiga... You are not a kid to say lame excuses... Im telling you again n again only for your goodness...

Karthi: so... Sorry sir...

Abhi: stop asking sorry ..... you are like my sister....

Karthi: sirrrrr.... (Karthi screams horrified)

Abhi: oh god... Spare my ears...
Why you dont want a brother like me??? Im elder to you na...

Karthi: please sir... I beg you... Dont call me like tht... Please...

Abhi: silly girl.... Hold on your horses and dont think too much which you cant get...

Now where we are.... Haan... Be a professional....no one should find fault on you... Prove yourself that you are worth for this job...

Karthi: I wil definitely do it sir....

Abhi: That's good... Now.... Listen to me....

🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇 Convo again muted....

Is that clear???? No mistakes should happen... Got it...

Karthi with a shocked face nods her head and moved out...

Abhi: By the way chashmish... Nice dress... I like it... 😉😉😉😉

Karthi hearts skips a beat.... She smiles and goes out to do the toughest job abhi alloted to her...

Abhi smiles.... His phone starts to ring...

Abhi: hmm... Connect d call....

Ya... Abhishekh mehra here...

I know.... This will happen... Well im coming there...

Dont worry... I know how to shut her mouth....

She is the one going to do this.... No other choice for you...

I know she will say yes... Okay... "

Only half of abhi's convo is heared as a flight is passing by that area...

In other side, a very serious discussion is going between a man and a lady... The topic is going on for choosing d best polite,innocent, calm girl as bahu...

They smiles and chooses d photo in unison... The screen freezes on d innocent face of a girl on d photo....

Oh my god!!!! What is happening!!!!

Too many suspenses na...

Keep guessing...

No questions today as i know d episode is filled with lots of suspense na... 😁😁😁😁😁....

A long update... Almost 1550+ words...

Keep reading...

Cast your votes and pen down your comments...

Catch me soon with your votes ..

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Logging out....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro