15. Confidence Vs Ego....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your wonderful support my loving buddies, my wellwishers, my followers, my new readers and last but not the least my silent readers....

I'm so happy that this story has crossed 4000+ reads and 650+ votes in just 14 chapters....

Now, we are going to our 15th chapter.... Not proof read... Forgive for mistakes....

Abhi is feeling like he has achieved something big in his  life.... He is dreaming as if he has won some big award...

Abhi's pov:

Wow...wow... what a day it was... I'm completely in cloud nine.... I did not expect this to happen very soon....

I've tied the bell behind the arrogant cat.... I've made yhe roaring bull to stand before me like a small puppy, waving it's tail...

But .... I could not control myself... Man.... She is too cute and extremely gorgeous.... Oh god... Abhi.... Don't fall for her charms man....

No... No....no... Never and ever... I know how much ego she has.... God...

I Hate her arrogant attitude , rude behaviour, angry face, quarelling tongue , fighting hands and her clenching devilish teeth.... Yeeks....

But damn... She is a sexy, hot devil you know.. That gorgeous eyes, her sexy body, her figure,  her beautiful hair, her smell and the juicy lips..

Anyone will become her slave and fall in her feet, if she smiles... Such a breath taking and killer smile... But she is a queen of attitude and she won't smile often.... Always with big, big egos and angry face ...

No... No... Abhi... Focus well on your mission.... Concentrate on what you have to do.... Don't fall in her devilish trap... Don't make your life as a living hell....

She is an extremely talented girl.... But miss. Pragya Arora.... You are completely trapped to me today.... Whom do you think this Abhishek Prem Mehra is???

I'm not going to leave you easily.... Wait and watch babe.... You are going to suffer a lot..... 😁😁😁😁😁... Abhi gonna rock for sure... "

Abhi smiles and sits to have food...

Abhi: Miss. Pragya... can we start???

Pragya gritts her teeth : Yesss.... Sirrrrr.... You may have your food.... I hope you will like it....

Abhi: hmm... Ya... Whatever my fuggy serves n feeds, i like it.... Oh my sexy doll fuggy....

Pragya: whaaattttt.....?????

Abhi: what??? What????
Did i said your name miss. Pragya????

Why are you screaming as if im calling you????

I said my sexy darling fuggy, my love... Do you have any problem miss....pragggggyyyyaaaa????

Pragya's anger rose but she suppress her anger and gives abhi a threatening look....

Pragya: noooo sirrr.... But we are professionals na...

Why to bring your personal life here????

Abhi: Are you ordering me miss. Pragggyyyya....

I know what i wnt to do...
Never try to interfere in my talks.... got it.... I can do whatever i wish....

Never dare to rise your voice against me... I hate women showing attitudes and rising voice against men....

Pragya: im extremely sorrrryyyy sir....

Abhi: hmm.... That's good.... Now serve me... And you too join me... (Orders abhi)

Pragya: But sirrr.... I...

Abhi: Not a word more.... I hate people who argues with me... Just shut your mouth and do what i say.... Got it....

Pragya fumes on seeing abhi's smiling face and sits to have food with him....

Pragya faced abhi's torchures more and more and she feels irritated and suffocated as he keep on speaking about his love for fuggy and describing her inch by inch....

Pragya boils and will burst out any time.... But she is controlling herself only for the fact that the company should not suffer because of her....

After the irritating lunch, pragya goes out and arranged d room for the meeting..

The meeting resumes after an hour....

Pragya finds it very hard and its gettting very tougher and tougher for pragya to explain as abhi is asking for every single minute details.... She finds it very hard to impress him....

After a lot of struggle and answering all the questions, pragya settles in her seat.... Her face become very tired and pale....

Abhi: Miss. pragya you may leave now????

Pragya: what about d deal sir???? Did you like my presentation???

Abhi: you finished your presentation na... Your work done.... Out.... I know what I have to do.... Never try to interfere or poke your nose in my work.... I will talk with your senior....

Pragya boils in anger n goes out as her senior asks her to keep quiet and go....

Abhi and senior were discussing very seriously... Pragya could not hear or see what is going on inside.... She prays to god that nothing wrong should have happened....

Time is running... The senior did not comes out... The office hour too got over....

All left d office... Only pragya is standing there waiting nervously outside.... Her patience is getting reduced....

After an hour, the senior comes out with his heads down and moves out without uttering a word.... Pragya is completely puzzled....

Abhi came out with a happy smiling face and whistle in his mouth.... Pragya roars like a lion and attacked abhi like he is her prey....

Pragya holds abhi's collars and bursts out:

You.... Idiot.... How dare you to do this????

Your unfit to be in this position???? Dont you have any business ethics????

Shame on you... I know you will do like this only.... Dont you have any sense????

Im just an employee in this company...   You have took your revenge na.... You bloody cheat....

Abhi: stop it you devil..... Im not like you.... What do you think of me???

Pragya: Dont try to speak anymore... You are good for nothing.... You have played in many person's lives... You wont get succeeded....

Im cursing you .... You are going to be a big loser and a bigger failure.... Disgusting.... Hate you.... You spoiled our company's dream....

Abhi: why are you always misunderstanding me??? Do you know what happened????

Pragya: I know very well what has happened.... You have not accepted d deal and you have find fault in my presentation ...

Im sure im going to lose my job and my company is going to face loss...

Abhi: No... You are mistaken...

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁.... Dont bluff okay... Im not any silly girl to fall for your charms...

I know very well about you monkey.... Im the one who knows about your dark side....

Again and again im repeating... Dont try to mess up with me... I will make your life hell....

Abhi: wah... Wah... Wah... What a performance... Do whatever you want to do....

But its not good for you.... Hold your tongue and control your attitudes and egos... Or your future will be at stake...  No men will be ready to marry an arrogant girl...

Pragya: you dont care about that.... My parents are there to take care of that.... I will get married infront of your eyes....

That too i will madly, deeply love a person and marry him.... And Im not going to fall in your feet to marry me....

Abhi: oha... Never dream like that okay.... Im not a fool to marry you... I will die as a virgin rather than marrying you... Im not a fool to marry a devil like you....

Pragya fumes and goes out....
Abhi too moves out by giving an irritating look on seeing pragya's arrogant talks and rude behaviour....

He calls his personal assistant karthi....

( Presenting to you our very own chashmish karthi KarthigAbhi as abhi's pa....

Karthi....

Are you happy now????  I fulfilled your wish na.... )

Abhi is getting mad as his pa is not picking d call... When he is about to cut d call, the call got connected....

Abhi: where the hell have you gone chashmish???? Why did nt you come today?????

Karthi: sirrrrr.... Im very sorry sir... Iv missed my bus and im stucked in some personal works sir....

Abhi: you and your silly excuses... Dont behave like a baby .. you are not a kid to say lame excuses....

Karthi: Im so sorry sir....

Abhi: Keep your sorries and excuses with you.... Iv got an important work for you... You have to do it perfectly and sincerely....

Be in office sharply at 8.... I dont want any lame excues....

Karthi: okay sir....

Abhi cuts d call and moves towards his home....

Karthi's pov: oh my god!!!!! I missed him so much today... But he called and talked to me...

Wah... I know i wont get him but i cant control myself on seeing him.... Iv fallen for him on the first sight itself... I like his scoldings very much.... I will see his dancing lips and drool on him as much as i can....

Karthi giggles and sets up alarm to wake earlier to do d work assigned to her....

Pragya is completely in mood off.... She did not wished to go home....  She felt very hurt and irritated and she is in peak of anger towards abhi.... Her mobile starts to ring...

She picks d call in an irritated mood...

" Whaaat...."

The screen freezes on pragya's screeming face.....

What's gonna happen next????

Why did pragya screems????

What is abhi going to do????

What is the work did abhi assigned to karthi????

Where are the other pairs and d mystery family of arjun?????

To know more stay tuned.....

Quite a long episode na... Almost 1575+ words....

Keep reading....

Cast your votes more n more to bring me back soon with another update....

Silent readers im expecting to see your votes and your valuable words....

Meet you all soon....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Budding adeiu......

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro