19. Is our chemistry starts to work???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my god!!!! You all made me so happy with your response... Last chapter got 65 votes... Its unbelievable guys...  Thanks for all your love and support...

Yup... I agree... I'm very late... All my stories are dragging me here and there...  😥😥😥 Poor me... stucked up between all my stories.. Sorry for making you all wait...

18 chapters over... 5900+ reads and 850+ votes .. Max. Votes . 65... I'm overwhelmed with your love and support ..

Now to our chapter. 19

Pragya spots Abhi shedding silent tears, which is beyond his control... Some unknown pain creeps in pragya's heart on seeing Abhi's broken state...

Though Pragya always wishes to irritate , mock, fight, taunt and even bite and slap Abhi , she could not see Abhi crying like this... Her legs starts to move towards Abhi uncontrollably...

Pragya touches Abhi's shoulder and asked about that... Abhi try to lie but he could not as Pragya guessed him right... 

All of a sudden, Abhi hugs Pragya tightly and starts to cry... Pragya is shocked and does not know how to react... Uncontrollably Pragya's hands moves upwards towards Abhi's back and gently pats Abhi to ease his pain...

Pragya did not ask anything or stop abhi from hugging her... She let him do whatever he wants to do... The only thing that's in her mind is that Abhi needs someone to comfort him and console him...

An unknown happiness creeps inside Pragya as she feels that Abhi finds solace in her arms.. After sometime, Abhi composes himself and breaks the hug...

Abhi felt really embarrased about his behaviour... His one self mocks himself that he finds comfort in his enemy - the devil fuggy... But something in him tells that he is comfortable only with her and she holds some important place in his life...

Abhi brushed off d thoughts...

Abhi: Sorry... I got carried away... I did not meant to...

Pragya: It's okay Abhi... Nothing wrong in what you did...

Abhi: Huh... Don't say to anyone that I cried like this...

Pragya chuckles: well... I've forget to took a selfie... God... No problem..

You cry again... I will take a selfie and post in my social network accounts.... I know I will get many likes and who knows it may be the trending hashtag tomorrow..

Hey na... What a brilliant plan Pragya!!!!! Come on Abhi... Cry man... I want to click selfie ...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨 whaat???? You stupid fuggy... Are you teasing me???

Pragya: Of course...

Abhi: Wait... I gonna kill you...

Pragya: 😜😜😜 The great business magnet Abhi is a great cry baby.... 😁😁😁😁😁..

Abhi: Don't irritate me, devil..

Pragya: My pleasure to irritate you... I love to  do that...

Abhi smiles on hearing pragya's childish antics... Pragya too laughs...

Pragya: Good to see your smile... Keep smiling... Let me tell me you a secret....

Abhi (whispers) : What's that???

Pragya: You look wau too hot and sexy when you smile.... Many girls will be after you and fall for your smile... That much your smile has the power you know...

Abhi: Really...!!!

Pragya: Haan... Can't you see hoe your p.a. is drooling you so much and a big waterfalls is flowing from her mouth always....

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀.... Ya I know that... She is a silly girl but she is a good soul, always caring for me...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: oye... Don't get me wrong okay... She is like my younger sis... But if I say to her like that she will whine and plead me not to say so.... So, I let her do, whatever she wishes...

Pragya:  hmm... Okay... But don't cry agaon okay... I want my stupid monkey Abhi, who is way more arrogant, attitude filled and always happy to fight with me...

Abhi: ya... I too love to torture the devil fuggy... 😀😀😀😀.... Okay... Okay... Don't think too much ... We are always fighter cocks only...

Pragya: ya... Me too want to tell that only... Don't take advantage okay... We will be enemies till our life ends... Now... You monkey... Get inside the car... Mosquitoes are biting... Aargh...

Abhi: Great ... Feeling sad for the mosquitoes...

Pragya: why??. Why??? Why are you feeling sad for the mosquitoes,you dumbo????

Abhi: Poor mosquitoes na... They will die out of sucking your poisonous blood

Pragya: Whaattttt.... How dare you idiot.. I gonna kill you...

🌻🌻🌻🌻😭

Karthi hears all the conversations of Abhi and Pragya... Though she likes Abhi a lot,  she always respects him and his happiness comes first to her...

She is pissed off by the fake enemity amd fighting game of Abhi and Pragya... Karthi can clearly visualize a great bonding and understanding betweeb pragya and abhi... She smiles and plans something to do..

After sometime, their journey starts.... Karthi is a sound sleeper... she slept off soon... But abhi and pragya are nof comfortable to sleep in car...

Abhi thinks they cant sleep d whole night in car .. Even the driver needs some rest .. He calls d driver...

Abhi: we cant travel d whole night... Find any hotels near by... We will stay there and start morning....

Driver: sir... There is a hotel in just 5 minutes...

Abhi: Good then go there...

The driver parks d car in the hotel...

Driver: sir... I will be in car sir... I dont have any problem.. all your things are here na... Its better i stay in car to safeguard that...

Abhi:okay... As you wish... Pragya can you wake up karthi...

Pragya: im waking her for more than five minutes... But this girl is unbelievable... I think she is a great kumbakarni... Not at all moving a bit...

Abhi: huh... Shall we pour some water on her face to wake up her...

Pragya: oye... This is too much... Let her sleep... I will be in car with her...

Driver: Madam... You dont worry... I will take care... Karthi is like my daughter... You go n stay in hotel...

Pragya reluctantly agrees and gets in with abhi...

Recep. : Welcome to Abc dream paradise hotel sir n madam... How can i help you??

Abhi: We need a room to stay...

Recep.: You are very lucky sir... Our hotel is full as its season time... But our best room is free just an hour before...

You seemed to be like newly wed... Hope you will like it...

Abhi: Whaattt??? you have only one room...

Recep.: Yes sir... You are couples only na...

Before abhi says anything, pragya stomps abhi's feet... Abhi winces in pain...

Abhi gave a dead glare to pragya... Pragya rolls her eyes and gives a i dont care look and turns to d receptionist...

Pragya: of course... We are...

Recep: your details madam....

Pragya: Its Mr. And Mrs. abhishekh Mehra here.....

Pragya says some details as asked by receptionist... But only thing popping in abhi's mind is mr.n mrs. Abhishekh  mehra which brought an unknown smile in his face...

Pragya: shall we leave...

Abhi: yup...

Abhi and pragya fights over d way to d room as how can they stay together... They argue and fight and end up near d room....

They opened d room and they both were shocked and theirs jaws opened... They did not expect such a room... They mentally curses d receptionist for not clearly stating about the room..

No other go, pragya and abhi enters d room... Its a honeymoon suite beautifullly decorated with rose petals, aromatic candles and filled with heart shaped balloons....

The room light is dimly set up and it makes anyone to feel the romantic mood, they have locked up inside them....

Abhi and pragya does not know how to react... They are shocked and way to embarrased..

Abhi without saying anything rushes inside d washroom... Pragya smiles on seeing abhi's behaviour...

Pragya mutters: wow... What a beautiful romantic set up... Aww... So cool... I loved this .. i should come here again with my husband one day...

She twirls in happiness and smells d beautiful flowers... Abhi watches pragya hidingly.... Pragya removes her over coat and falls on bed and drifted to sleep as she is very tired...

Abhi peeps inside d room after a good long minutes... A lump formed in his throat when he sees pragya sleeping in her short, sleeveless blouse and long pant...

As pragya has removed d over coat, abhi can clearly see her curvy neck and her long smoothing hands... Her cleavages are slighty visible to him and the blouse clearly shows her assets to him as it is clinging to her body and her petite waist is also slightly visible..

Abhi could not help but to drool on her sexy form...

Abhi's pov.: oh god.... What am i doing???? Why im not in control today.... Abhi... Control man... You first hugged her and felt comfort in her arms...

Now you are shamelessly drooling on her body... God... Why im reacting like this??? Believe it or not... She is an etheral beauty... Though she is full of attitudes and egos, her  one smile, her eyes n her sexy physique will make you fall for her...

Huh... Dont know who is going to be d lucky man to get her... If he adjusts with her anger n attitude, the man will get an angel for sure...

Abhi.... You are not lucky enough to get her.... Shut up your silly thoughts and sleep man... Abhi's mind mocks him...

Abhi just giggles and drifted to sleep in another corner of the bed as there is no couch in the room.... Unknowingly, abhi and pragya cuddles close to each other in sleep....

The morning sun peeps in... Abhi gets irritated and does not wish to wake up... Pragya too is not in a mood to get up from bed... She rolls in bed to find her comfortable pillow...

Suddenly....

Abhi and pragya comes close to each other and both gasps in shock....

Abhi and pragya's body touches making shiver in both their bodies... Pragya's hair fall in her face...

Abhi could not help but to drool on pragya continuously... Pragya without saying anything adjusts her dress and rushes to washroom to get freshen up....

What's gonna happen next???

Will abhi n pragya fall in love???

Or their fights n enmity continues??

What will abhi do when he comes to know about pragya's alliance is fixed with arjun???

Why did abhi cried???

What is d unsaid problem  abhi has???

What's happening in the lives of sid n aaliya and purab and bulbul????

To know more stay tuned....

Time to make d stars twinkle with your votes... Let me see how fast its going to get bigger n bigger....

Pen down your views, suggestions and comments....

No time to proof read.... Forgive for spelling and grammatical mistakes....

A long update na... Almost 1775+ words...

Keep guessing...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro