20. Twisty turn of events...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support... Im so happy that this story has crossed 6300+ reads and 920+ votes in just 19 chapters and a maximum of 66 votes to its credit...

Its the 20th chapter of this story... This is not possible without all your support... Thanks to everyone .. 

sorry for being late again... Accept my sincere apologies... Just 10 days... Please bear with me... after tht i will be free... Will update regularly after that...

But silent readers, please support me and all abhigya writers.... Your votes are the supporting n boosting energy to all of us... Please dont disappoint us... Sorry if im wrong...

No time to proof read..  sorry for mistakes...

Now without bak baks lets move to our chapter. 20

Abhi is completely lost in pragya.... He could not blink his eyes... He is sitting like as if he is frozen there... His hormones are getting uncontrollable...

Abhi's pov.:

Oh my my!!! What's happening to me... How can i sleep with fuggy that too on the same bed .. ho god... Iv been cuddling with her in sleep...

How can i do this??? Its wrong... I should not allow any woman to come near me... No abhi... Dont lose your sanity.... You have some other important things to focus in your life...

Abhi... Dont forget... You are not meant to love or loved by anyone... You are going to stay as bachelor and never and ever day dream to get married and all...

Yup...  I know my limits... But something is in this fuggy... I know very well that she is  an arrogant girl with a big attitude and her body is full of ego... She is a devil...

Yet sweet sexy devil... Aargh... Why that eyes, why that smile, why that lips, why that face n why that figure is so appealing to me... Her touch ( i like her slaps n bites too... Even im addicted to that) , her unexpected kiss, her closeness are building havocs in my body...

Nooooo... I cant do this... Im not blessed to get love... And one more thing just remember priya aunty's words... Such an awesome lady she is... How can i cheat her... She is believing me that i will bring her daughter safe...

Okay... I will do it... No feelings... Only focusing to go and irritate her... But dont fail abhi... Just torture, scold, fight, argue  with her... Yes... Im very clear...   Im gonna do it.... "

In the other side, a well designed double bedroom flat is shown... We can see two figures cuddling closer to each other... They are very intimate and only duvets are covering their body...

But their face are not clear... The morning sun rays peeps in the room to wake up the girl  from her deep slumber..  she wakes up to see her love of life sleeping on the crook of her neck...

She hugs him and kiss his forehead... The boy wakes up and pecks her lips..

Boy: Good morning sweetie..

Girl : Good morning naughty...

Boy: aww... Dont turn me on...

Girl: enough man... How much will you do??? Im so tired... I will be here one more day na... Then what... Leave me now...

Boy: sweetie... I cant resist me when i see you... I cant control me...

Girl; 😊😊😊😊 shameless...

Boy: all because of you... Why are you keep on delaying our marriage???  You will be with always me na..

Girl: Iv given me to you na... Then whats your problem... Im saying some lame reasons n coming here only for that na...

Boy: But baby listen to me... We are loving... I want it to happen ritually... I want you to be my wife officially...

Why are you not understanding??? I dont want anyone to say bad about you or i dont want your family name to get spoiled...

Even you have forced me to make love with you... Now see where we are... We are living like husband and wife  for more than a year.... But still you are not allowing me to marry you... Why???

Girl: That's because i love you and i dont want anyone to touch me other than you... I dont feel bad... I have readily given me to you knowing you wont betray me..

But try to understand me... We have to wait for some more time to get married... Until then we have to meet secretly only.. sorry na plz...

Boy: okayyy... Relax... Whatever happens you are only mine... If anything wrong happens, i will marry you immediately... That time you should not say any excuses to me..

Girl: okay... I wont say... Happy??? 💏💏💏💏

Boy: oha... You are going to be death of me...

The boy and girl cuddle closer making love again....

The screen shift to another room... We can see two more figures cuddling closer covered in duvets... The boys sleep is interrupted as his mobile started to ring...

The boy's face is shown...its none other than arjun...

He felt irritated with the call... But seeing his mother's name, he composed himself and took the call...
But he is getting an unknown pleasure as the girl is kissing him sensually...

Sarla: hello beta... How are you???

Arjun: He... Hello... Im... Fine... Mom...

Sarla: what happened why are you so nervous??? Are you alright???

Arjun: ya... Im okay... ( Oh my my!!! This girl is getting me turned on... How can i talk to mom???) Tell me mom... You called ... me... so early...

Sarla speaks something in phone.... But arjun did not hear it as the girl starts to kiss on his lips... He too pulls her closer and kissed her uncontrollably and bites her lips as he turned wild...

He jerked back when her mom asks something...

Arjun: mom...

Sarla: Tell me ajju... Is it okay for you??? I will be happy if you say okay...

Arjun: ya... im okay... Smile mom... Love you so much... Let me call you later... Im having an important work..
Bye..

Arjun cuts d call to get cozy with d girl... Sarla smiles happily and calls her husband...

Sarla: mohan... Mohan... Come here.... Iv a good news... Im so happy today...

My ajju acceptes for marriage ... Lets ask the girl's family... Let us arrange a date to meet them next month... So that abhi and ajju can come here...

Mohan: Are you saying it true??? Did our ajju is okay with our choice and marriage???

Sarla: yes... I explained him who the girl is and i asked him for his approval... He is very happy and he said okay.... Im gonna send him the photo and her details too....

Sarla sends pragya's photo to arjun but unknowingly while making out, the girl just deleted the photo and clear all the chat messages in arjun's mobile which is interrupting their intimate moments...

The screen shift to karthi in car... She wakes up and puzzles where she is...

Karthi: driver bhaiyya... Where are we??? Where is abhi sir and pragya madam??

Driver: beta.... We are outside the hotel... Sir and madam stayed there.... You did not wake up... So you are in car...

Karthi: oh its okay... I slept off... Let me go and freshen up in sir's room and let me check pragya madam's room too....

Karthi gets inside the hotel and asked for abhi's room number... When the receptionist inquired, she said she is abhi's pa and she is gonna give his schedule for today...

Recep. : But madam... Iv a suggestion for you... Better knock d door n get in...

Karthi: why???

Recep.: 😊😊😊😊.... How will i say...

Karthi: just say it... ( Pov. Why this girl is blushing???)

Recep.: They are newly wed na... Its a honeymoon suite... So??? Hope you understand...

Karthi: 😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt???

Karthi rushes without uttering any word .. Her mind screams : How is this possible???

At the same time , abhi freshen up and comes out... He is mesmerised to see pragya wearing a beautiful saree... She is looking more appealing to him...

Abhi could not resist him... He is shamelessly drooling on her petite figure, her apt curves, her back as the blouse is backless and also the milky waist....

Abhi jerked back from his naughty thoughts and mentally scolds himself for doing like that... He takes a deep breath and gets in a mission to irritate pragya...

He stands before mirror interrupting and not allowing pragya to get ready...
Abhi whistles and keeps on combing his hair distracting pragya from combing her hair...

Pragya did not say anything... She starts to apply lipstick... Abhi stands before her and keep on spraying his perfume.... Pragya's patience level starts to decrease...

Abhi: Wow... What a smell... Nice perfume... Girls gonna fall for me...

Pragya: 😀😀😀😀 nice joke... You are spraying mosquito killer and saying it as perfume....  You have bad taste...

Abhi: There z a proverb ... donkeys dont know the smell of camphor....
(Kaludhaikku theriyuma karpoora vaasanai)

Pragya: You stupid monkey... Are you calling me donkey???.

Abhi: nah... Nah... I wont say you as donkey then the donkeys will feel bad na...

Pragya: you stupid monkey...

Abhi: woha... Dont say your lovers name often... Wow... Wow... What a love...

Pragya: dont irritate me abhi...

Abhi: my pleasure... I will do like that only... what will you do???

Pragya: abhi... 😬😬😬😬..
I will kill you..

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁 silly girl... What can you do??? You know only to slap n bite... What else you know??? I know much better than that...

Pragya: what do you mean???

Abhi: I mean what i mean???

Pragya; You stupid asshole... Just move off from here... Its useless to talk to an arrogant, irrritating fool...

Pragya moves aside but she lose balance as abhi has thrown her lipstick there and she falls...

Abhi catches pragya and their eye met.... Both cant resist to look into each other....

The screen freezes on the eye lock of abhi and pragya and a shocking face of karthi who watched their fights and eyelock....

What's gonna happen next???

Will abhigya fall in love or their fights continues???

Why is abhi saying that he cant love anyone???

Who is the boy and girl who is living together without marriage???

What will happen if arjun accepts to marry pragya???

Will abhi be able to save pragya from arjun knowing about his bad affairs???

To know more stay tuned...

Its time to make the stars twinkle faster n quicker to get your updates soon.....more than what i get earlier...

Dont forget to vote guys.... Pen down your comments n views.... It really means a lot to me... Silent readers expecting a lot from you all....

Hope you wont disappoint me...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Again a long update na... Almost 1830+ words...

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro