21. Feelings and pooled up emotions...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks to everyone for all your love and support.... Sorry for being late...

I'm so happy that this is my fourth story to enter the 1000 votes club.... (Yup... After my stories loving husband, i fell for eyes and I want my fuggy)....

Thanks for supporting me and hope it continues further and further....

Shot. 21:

Pragya turns to walk aside as Abhi has irked her so much... Her legs slips and she frightens that her head is going to crash in the floor for sure... Though Abhi is standing there, she knows very well that he wont save her from falling down...

But Pragya is shocked to the core when suddenly her waist, her back and her whole body is gripped by two strong hands and a muscular body...

Pragya could not resist herself as her body starts to react to the closeness with Abhi...

Though she made Abhi angry by saying that his perfume is like a mosquito killer, now Pragya is completely intoxicated with the perfume and the natural smell of Abhi...

Pragya opens her eyes and unknowingly her eyes are glued up on abhi... Abhi and pragya are looking into each other eyes... They can't resist the fact that they are being pulled to each other...

Suddenly, a knock from outside brought them to reality and they composed themselves and moves aside awkwardly...

Karthi enters the room hesitantly and walks in as if she has not seen anything...

Karthi: Good morning sir... Good morning pragya madam...

Abhi: Hey karthi..... As usual you are late girl... You Dont know what is punctuality haan.. You are a big sleepy head...

Pragya: oh hello... Just stop it okay .. she is on time only... Don't mood off her..

Karthi: Sorry sir.... I.... I.... 😢😢😢

Pragya: hey karthi darling..
Chill up... Dont worry... smile... you go and freshen up .... come on karthi darling... Let me see what you are sir will do... Go.... Go....

Karthi has no other choice as pragya has pushed her inside...

Pragya: You arrogant asshole.... Idiot... Dont you know how to behave to a girl... She is such a nice girl... Why are you always yelling on her???

Abhi: Oye devil... Stop your stupid lecturers... I know how to handle my employees... She is my p.a. you dont care about that okay...

Pragya: You heartless monster... What do you know about a girl's feelings??? You men only know to insult a girl and you guys does not care about what a girl feels... Always taunting, yelling and treating women like a dirt na... Shame on you guys...

Abhi: (holds pragya's throat)

" Not a word more... If you speak anything more, I will not mind to kill you...

What you said I dont know what a girl feels??? I know everything you stupid devil.... I know the pain of a girl how she feels when she loses her love, her life, her loved ones, how she faces the society, when they tease and laugh on her helplessness..

You girls only know only how to empty the make up box , dress up, do shopping and bash on men... But did you all feel for just a moment what will be a boy's mentality when his mother is not with him???... What will he feel when he want to cry and lean on his mother's lap???

Did you girls ever think what will be the condition of a boy when he sees his love of life is completely broken and shattered infront of his eyes???

You can't understand pragya... you just cant... What you know is only to fight with me... Slap me , beat me or spit venoms on me...

Do whatever you wish... But never dare to say i disrespect women or i dont know about the feelings of a women..."

Abhi shouts and leaves from there banging his hands on the table near by... Pragya did not expect such an outburst from abhi... She is way too shocked and she knows very well that something is bothering him...

The screen shift to arora mansion.

Priya is talking to someone in phone happily... Her face is glowing in happiness.... She cuts d call and runs inside their room...

Priya: Ram... Ram...

Ram: Arrey...what happened??? This much happy in morning itself... Did you get any jackpot???

Priya: stop teasing me ram.. Sit down and listen to me Ram... You will squeal and jump like a kid if i say the good news to you...

Ram: Tell me priya... I've an urgent work... Iv to go soon....

Priya: Leave that... Hear me... Our princess is going to get married soon..

Ram: really!!!!! Oh my god!!!! I'm so so sooooooo happppppyyyyyy....

Priya: "Listen to me Ram... I got a call... They are from a big family and they are handling a big business house... They have got our pragya's photo from the broker it seems....

That lady called me and she is very impressed on seeing our pragya and said that her son is also wishing to marry our pragya.... They are coming next month to see our pragya...

Ram: why next month???

Priya: Because their son is in U.S. He is a big businessman... He will be coming next month from US... I too said okay as our Pragya will also come by that time only na...

Ram: Haan... I completely forget that... Did they send any photos of the boy???

Priya: no.. she told me that its going to be a surprise for us...

Bulbul enters d house and is looking surprised to see her mom and dad in happy mood...

Bulbul: "what is happening here???
My priya darling is smiling in morning itself and squealing like a kid...

Hey naughty, Ram... Did you stated your romance in morning??? 😉😉😉😉😉

Ouch... Ouch... Leave me mom... Papa... Ask mom to leave me..."

Priya: Talk like that.... Never dare to say our names...

Bulbul... Im so happy today as our pragya has got a good alliance...

Bulbul: whaaaattttt????

Bulbul is way too shocked to the core... She did not expected their family will find an alliance for her di pragya.... She always wishes that abhi should be her jiju...

Bulbul stammers and she does not know how to react.... She very well knows that abhi and pragya have good wave length... But she composed herself and talks....

Bulbul: Im so happy mom... But we have to ask and confirm with pragya di na before going for further taking with the groom family...

Ram: ya... You are right bulbul..
Im also thinking that only... Better we have to talk to pragya first...

Priya: No need... I know my pragya very well... She wont say no to me... And you two dont say anything to pragya... Let it be a surprise for her...

Bulbul and ram argues with priya but she is very stubborn in her decision...

The screen shift to US....

Arjun is in his cabin... He is touching a girl sensually and the girl is stammering with his touches... She is arjun's p.a. ( who she is will be revealed later)

P.a.: Sirrrrr... Leave me.. please...

Arjun: No... I cant... You smell good...

Arjun kisses on her neck and hugs her and touches her in sensual organs making her to moan in pleasure..

P.a.: Sirrrr.... Hmmmm.... This ...
Is .... Wrong.... Mmmm....

Arjun: Nothing is wrong darling... I will do whatever you want... I know you too enjoying my kisses na...

P.a.: sir... You wont leave me na... I love you so much... Im from a poor family... My family depends only on my income only... You wont cheat me na...

Arjun: Dont worry darling... Just give me what i want... I will fulfill all your wishes... Lets live together... We will marry after sometime okay...

But before that i need you fully... You know iv got a flat for you... Lets have our romantic times there... What say???

Arjun kisses her and pulls off her dress.. The girl too believes arjun's words and surrenders her fully to him.... Poor girl... Does not know the real intention of arjun...

The screen shift to mehra mansion...

Prem Mehra got a call from sarla and mohan about arjun's alliance..

He chit chat with them for sometime and asked about the family and also about the girl.... He felt extremely happy for arjun.... After sometime, he winded up the call....

He saw aaliya getting dressed up to go to school... He take a deep breath and unknowingly his eyes welled up... Aaliya comes out and is shocked to see her dad's crying face ..

Aaliya: what happened papa??? Why are you crying???

Prem mehra: Nothing beta... Leave that .. sarla and mohan called and informed that they have looked for an alliance for arjun...

Aaliya: Oh really!!!! Atlast my ajju gonna married... Im so happy for my bro...

Prem mehra: hmmm... But dont forget you too have a brother.... You dont wish to see your chottu abhi happy??? Never you think abhi should also get married and have a happy life...

Aaliya: How can you talk like that papa?? Im saying him many times... But he is not at all listening to me...

Prem Mehra: I think i did a big sin... God is punishing me for that... Not only me but my kids too...

God has took my love from me and see yourself , my princess is living a life of a corpse... And my poor abhi is torturing and troubling him and not even thinking about him...😭😭😭😭

What is my abhi's mistake in this??? He is my little champ... I want to see him happy... He deserves love and care... I want to see him get married.... Will it happen???? 😭😭😭😭😭

Aaliya: Dont cry papa... I know what i have to do.... You dont worry... Its my responsibility... Leave it to me... Abhi is going to get married soon...

In the meantime, karthi, abhi and pragya are in car... Karthi does not know what has happened between abhi and praggya... She can see only abhi's angry face and pragya's sad face..

Karthi is irritated as there is pin drop silence in the car... She hates to travel like this as if they are doing mourning... She wishes to do something to change the mood of abhi and pragya....

She looks around where they are... She got a brilliant idea.

Karthi: Superrrrrr..... Karthi you are the best.... (She shouts)

Abhi: What the hell??? Why are you screaming karthi???

Pragya: Never mind him karthi... Tell me what's the matter....

Karthi: Madam....

Pragya: call me di...

Karthi: okayyyy .. pragya di... Do you like panipuri and kulfi????

Pragya: My favourite karthi...

Abhi: Me too... (Unknowingly Abhi too squeals like a kid)... Where it is???

Karthi: sir... There.... Shall we have it please.. driver bhaiyya stop the car... Let's have panipuri and kulfi.... Yippie...

Pragya laughs on seeing karthi's childish antics... Abhi too smiled but his entire gaze is fixed on pragya's breath taking laughter...

All gets down to have food... Abhi is completely drooling and enjoying the various expressions of pragya...

Pragya is too involved in having panipuri and kulfi and she does not mind abhi is looking at her...

Abhi's hormones are doing summersaults .. He gets naughty ideas when he sees kulfi is melting in pragya's lips...

Abhi gasps and turns and mentally scolds himself for doing so... He wants to run away and get away from these thoughts.... He does not know how to control his feelings...

His inner self, his mind, his heart starts to mock at him....

All of a sudden...

A loud scream is heard.....

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

What happened???

Is Abhi and Pragya starts to feel for each other???

Who is trapped in Arjun's clutches now???

Will Abhi be able to save Pragya from arjun???

Why is Abhi not ready to love or marry????

Keep guessing...

Stay tuned...

No time to proof read..

Forgive me for mistakes if any...

A long update na.

Almost 2000+ words...

Its the time to make the stars twinkle..

Cast your votes n pen down your comments...

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro