22. Don't ever imagine like that...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks again for all your love and support..

No bak baks...

Lets move to shot. 22;

Abhi could not control himself on seeing Pragya.... Though he has no feelings for Pragya, but some thing in him is getting attracted towards her...

Abhi felt annoyed when his mind played all kind of naughty things before his vision, as if he is watching it lively. . But Abhi does not want to do that at all...

Abhi's pov.:

Noooo.... I can't do this .. Why am I stammering now a days on seeing this devil fuggy??? Eventhough, I know her from my childhood, something is there in her, which attracts me so much....

I love to tease her... But this feelings... No ways... Why im feeling different now a days... Im not supposed to do so... Aaah... Why my thoughts are going like this???

Control abhi... Dont you know how your lovable di aaliya and your jiju sid suffered and is suffering now too because of love... No... No... I wont fall for pragya...

Let I be her enemy forever... My main focus is now only to convince my aaliya di and to focus on her happiness only.... I have to do something to make sid jiju and aaliya di to be togther again...

How to get rid of this feelings on fuggy.. hmmm... Idea.. why not I create a bad image infront of pragya .. Then she will hate me to the core... Yes i will do it.. Fuggy.... Hate me please .."

Abhi is about to do something but before that, his eyes saw someone in far whom he never wishes to see in his life time .. He gritted his teeth... Anger starts to ooze out like a volcano in abhi... He fumes and bangs his hand on a nearby tree..

Karthi and pragya are started to see the scene there.... Karthi is completely shocked.... Pragya screams "noooooo" and rushes near abhi..

Pragya: " You idiot monkey... What have you done???? Stupid... Cant you see.... You are hurt you bloody monster... Whats d need to bang on the tree???? Arrogant fool....

You brainless monkey... Irritating ass... Dumb... Stupid... Senseless attitude donkey......

( Everyone close your ears... Whatever bad words in all languages.... Pragya is scolding abhi by that but abhi can keenly watch d sad n tear filled eyes of pragya which is about to shed the tears)

What are you seeing haan, you dumb idiotic monster... If you open your mouth, I will surely strangle your neck..

Hey... Karthi... Karthi..
Hey girl come out from your shock..
Go and get d first aid box... Cant you see abhi is bleeding???"

Karthi is startled from her shock and runs and gets the first aid kit... She huffs and pants and hands over the kit to pragya...

Pragya did not close her mouth... She keeps on scolding abhi... Abhi did not counter argue with pragya but his eyes are closely fixed with her care on him...

Karthi too moves from there not able to see abhi's pain and not able to hear pragya's scoldings on abhi... Abhi can only feel her mother's care from pragya but his heart and mind are doing a mini world war inside him....

Pragya: stop glaring me you dumb ass... If you do like this again, see what im going to do.....

Abhi: oh meri maa.... Please... Stop your bak baks... Aaahhhh... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: sorry abhi.. is it paining???

Pragya blows air and slowly does the bandaiding.... Abhi's eyes shows some unknown feeling on pragya... But his mind argues only to focus on his misssion to make pragya hate him to the core....

Pragya gets up after doing bandaging and she moves to wash her hands... She does it and turns to see abhi... But her eyes becomes red with an unknown jealousy burning inside her ..

Abhi and karthi are sitting in a bench near by the panipuri stall..

Abhi: hey karthi darling... Im hungry.... Will you feed my fav. Panipuri please...

Karthi: You want me to feed you sir .. (abhi nodded) sure sirrrrr... Pragya di wont mistake me na...

Abhi: Never mind... Dont be formal karthi, when we are outside .. Call me abhi or abhooo whatever you wish..

Karthi: No sir... Im used to sir..

Abhi (whispers): Karthi do me a favour please.... Call me abhoo darling infront of pragya... I want to irritate pragya as much as i can... I dont want her to have any feelings for me...

I will act as close with you n i will flirt with you... Sorry... Please do this for pragya's well being...."

Karthi: okay sir... Will do it for you sir.... Now open your mouth, i will feed you...

Abhi and karthi keep on laughing and chatting... Karthi feeds abhi, wipes his lips, gave water to abhi and gently holds him to take him to car ...

Pragya's blood boils and her eyes welled up.. she sighs and takes a deep breath and sits in car...Their journey starts and pragya is completely irritated as abhi keeps on ignoring her and flirting with karthi...

Abhi thought pragya will hate him from now on but unknown to him, it creates an unknown jealousy in pragya's mind... They reach their destination and resumes their works...

Days rolls....

A beautiful and an elegant cozy flat is shown.... We can spot Arjun dragging a girl inside... Its none other than Arjun's p.a.

Arjun: Come on darling... Get inside... From now on, its our flat....

P.a.: Sirrrrr.... Please leave me... We are doing wrong... I cant...

Arjun pulls her inside and hugs her tight and closes the door with his legs .. He slowly unpins her saree and holding her waist in one hand and nuzzling and biting her neck making her to moan in pleasure...

In a jiff, arjun throws d saree in floor.... He takes her in his arms and places her on bed... He pulls of his
t- shirt and pant from his body and jumps on her...

P.a.: Sirrr.... Please... Dont do anythng to me... Im d one to look after my family....

Arjun keep on kissing her without paying any heed to her... He pulls off all her clothes from her body and starts to give sweet tortures to her...

Arjun: Dont call me sir from your mouth... I Want to hear only you are moaning my name as ajju huskily pleasuring me... You are my partner from now on... Whenever n wherever we are, i will do it, whatever i wish..

Is that clear??? (Threatens arjun with his commanding voice and the poor girl nods her head) Dont worry about money... Your family wont suffer until you are going to satisfy me... How much good you are in hearing me and fulfilling my demands, that much your family is going to get happiness ..

The girl has no other go than to accept arjun's deal as her family means a lot to her... Arjun who is just making out with her till now is desperate to break off her virginity and she has no other choice to go than to give up to his demands...

Hot tears were rolling from her eyes along with the hot shower and the love bites and pain, she has got by the rough handling of arjun... She comes out wrapped in towel as arjun has ordered her to do so...

Arjun: wow... You look too hot... But i dont like the towel in your body... From now on... You have to wear whatever i wish okay....

Arjun throws off the towel and starts to torture her more with his kisses....

In the meantime, sarla and mohan are arranging for a meeting with pragya's family to finalize the wedding of arjun and pragya... Sarla gets gifts for pragya and her family....

Sarla keeps on instructing the things to be done... She calls and confirm the aroras too about their visit there....

The screen shifts to abhigya's work place.... Abhi's phone starts to buzz... Abhi smiles on seeing that the call is from arjun...

Abhi: Hey ajju... What's up man... How are you???

Arjun: hmm... Not fine... What's your ma thinking haaan???? See i dont want to get into any trap and marry a girl....

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁.... Good job by sarla ma... My little naughty arjun gonna be tied in a jail...

Arjun: Idiot ... Tell me how to stop d marriage bhai... I dont want this to happen...

Abhi: whaaatttt??? why you dont want marriage???? Are you in love with a girl???

Arjun: nah... Nah... Not like that bhai... I dont want marriage... You know na how pure im... I want to find my dream girl who is way too bold , with attitudes, egos n arrogancy... I want to tame an angry bird and not a shy girl who nods her head to whatever i say....

Abhi: huh... Okay... Tell that to sarlama...

Arjun: Not at all possible... She is giving me lovely threats.... So no other go, im coming there in 10 days...

Abhi: okay... Lets sit together n discuss what shall we do to stop the wedding ... You dont worry...

Just then pragya comes there and calls abhi ..

Pragya: Shall we leave abhi... Its getting late ..

Abhi: Just a minute fuggy... I will come in a minute..

Pragya: You arrogant monkey... How many times I told you idiot not to call me fuggy???

Abhi: oh fuggy... Hey fuggy... I will say fuggy... Fuggy ... Fuggy.... fuggy...
The devil queen fuggy... The white witch fuggy.... Yucky yucky fuggy...

Pragya holds abhi's collars..

Pragya: Idotic monster... If you repeat this, i will..

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 what you know..
Just to beat n bite me na... But I like it when you kiss me... Why not you punish me with that...

Pragya: Disgusting fool... shameless creature... (She shouts n goes from there angrily)

Abhi at that time only realised that arjun is in call...

Abhi: huh... Sorry ajju... This fuggy be na.. just playing with her...

Arjun: Bhai you asked me na about my girl... I want a girl like her.. If she is the girl, I will say yes to her without thinking anything...

Oh sorry.... Who is she bhai??? Dont say that she is your devil, angry queen who made a big scar in you.??

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁.... You are right ajju... That she is...

Arjun: Then what happened bhai??? Any love???? I know you have fallen for her na...

Abhi: No way Arjun... Not like that ... Dont you know, im not blessed to love n marry...

Arjun: Dont say that bhai... Everything will be fine soon... Im damn sure you n your angry bird are tied up for a long time and you both are going to be together soon....

Arjun cuts d call and abhi is completely confused to the core...

The secret lovers who are living together (whose faces are not revealed yet) are shown.. The girl is completely jumping in happiness..

The boys pulls her closer and kisses her passionately... After a long time, they parted ...

Boy: wht happened my sweet heart???
Girl,: That... our problems gonna solve soon and we are going to be together soon..

Boy: wow... Really... Im so happy..

Girl: But the problem is, I cant come here for sometime as I will be busy....

Boy: Dont worry darling .. whenever possible we will meet okay... So, can we spend some romantic time together..

Girl: Yes... Why not????

They are enjoying in a blissful love making and they does not care about the mobile which is vibrating "Abhi" on call...

Who is this boy and the girl and their relationship with Abhi???

Will abhi and pragya fall in love???

Will Arjun accepts pragya as his expected qualities are in pragya???

What will be arjun's p.a.'s condition???

What really happened in sid n aaliya's life???

Will abhi be able to save pragya from Arjun????

To know more stay tuned...

A long update na.... Almost 2000+ words...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes if any....

Cast your votes and pen down your comments...

See you all soon..

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up...

Will be...

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro