28. Life messed up because of love...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much buddies... Last chapter got the maximum votes of 76... Thanks for the huge response...

Keep reading, voting and supporting me like this...

Shot. 28:

Pragya is really pissed off with the sudden turn of events in her life .. Never and ever she has dreamed that she has to do all this...

Pragya does not know how to do that??? How can she leave her self respect for making her mother happy??? She really felt very bad for her condition...

She is standing like a two headed ant and she is feeling like a cat on a wall... Neither she can decide this or neither that..  Pragya really felt frustrated on her ownself for the stupid decision she had took out of love for her mom...

Bulbul comes near pragya and rises her brow...

Bulbul: What's cooking di??? I can smell a bad odour right now... Dont glare at me di... Your life is going to be caged because of your stupid decision...

Pragya: shut up bulbul... Im not a baby... I know what i have to do... Dont try to give advice to me...

Bulbul: 😂😂😂😂😂 super di..  But hold on your arrogant behaviour  and attitude... Its gonna be of no use to you anymore... So, try to act like a typical behenji...

Pragya: Bulbul... Stop your rubbish talks...

Bulbul: Dont try to shut my mouth di... Im saying the bitter truth to you di... You digged your own grave di...

Where is my pragya di who is stubborn, independent, bold with full of attitudes and self respect??? Did your ever think before deciding it???

Still you have time di... Go and say to mom... You are not ready for this... Dont become a fool di.. Are you going to be a slave for a rich business man??? Please take wise decision di before everything gets out of control...

Bulbul's words are ringing in pragya's mind... Not only that the words of abhi, her father's words and her mother's pleads are making pragya's heart to burst in pain...

After sometime, pragya's wipes away her tears and makes a stubborn decision on what she has to do... She made a vow that she will bever back off from tge decision she has taken...

The morning sun peeps in to welcome a new beginning...

An elegant beauty, beautifully dressed up in a knee length floral gown walks inside the building and reaches a flat and rings the bell...

The door clicks open with a pool of flowers showering on her... She is really surprised by the grand welcome..

Girl: wow... What's this my boy??? Such an unexpected surprise and an awesome welcome...

The boy bows down dramatically and says " Anything for my lady love... May I have the honour to welcome my queen to this small flat..."

The girl smirks and walks in with an attitude...

Girl: Hey boy... Get me something to drink.... (Ordering tone)

The boy immediately presents her favourite juice...

Girl: Awww.... That's so sweet.. Enough of surprises... Tell me what's the matter...

Boy: Happy news... We cracked it... The business gonna get big as we planned...

Girl: Really... I too have a good news... All my family issues will be sorted soon... We will get married whenever the matter is settled...

Boy: Oh my god!!! Im flying in happiness... Darling... We have only less time... Lots of happy news... Why cant we celebrate...

Girl: Okay... Then lets go out...

Boy: Hmm.. I want to celebrate here...

Girl: Dirty boy...

Boy: Only for you...

The cherish their happiness with a flow of love..

(A/N : Keep guessing who these two are??? But remember, they are going to turn this story upside down and they are going to create problems in both abhi and pragya's life...

Who knows they may create a huge misunderstanding between abhi and pragya or they may act as a cupid to bring them together.... Yeeks... I forget Arjun is first in line na... Keep thinking...)

The screen shifts to city hospital... All are standing like statues... There is no single trace  of tear left in their eyes... All their tears are dried up as they all have cried the whole night...

Time is running very fast... But there is no improvements in sid's condition... The doctors are checking him now and then.. Each passing hours, the hope of doctors are getting reduced...

Abhi is really feeling bad and his heart pained on seeing his sister aaliya sitting  there lifeless... Abhi sits near aaliya and caress her head...

Aaliya glares at abhi : "Why are you crying chottu??? I told you na many times that sid will scold me if he sees you crying... No one is hearing my words...

See... That idiot is sleeping peacefully inside the ICU but we lacked our sleep and peace because of him.... Stupid guy he is... Always stubborn and adamant..

I avoided and ignored him only for his well being... But the dumb fool has spoiled his life and is waiting for me... I dont deserved to be loved by him chottu.... I never trusted him... I betrayed him...

Still... He came for me... Stays with me and even married me... But I want to see his happy life... So, I pushed him out from my life... Still he is longing only for me...😭😭😭😭

Tell me abhi... He wont leave me na... I want my sid back abhi... I cant live without him... Please abhi call your jiju...😭😭😭😭😭"

Aaliya cries her heart out... Abhi consoles his di and prays to god to bring back his jiju to life and make those separated souls to unite soon...

Abhi rewinds back the bitter past of their lives...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪

The engagement of aaliya and sid takes place in a very grand manner... All in the mehras and singhs are very happy...

Abhi and Arjun never leave a chance to tease sid and aaliya... They even takes class to sid  on how to behave with their di and even says some tips on love and also some secrets to woo her easily... Sid too hears it as a good student... Happiness is filled in the place...

Sid's parents could not make it up because of the bad weather... Prem Mehra and Aaliya are really worried...
Sid asks them not to get worried and insists that he will go and pick them
up ..

Sarla, mohan and prem were not at all pleased with the idea... But no other choice left, they agreed and sid too goes to pick his parents....

The expected wedding day arrives... The house is beautifully decorated  for the marriage... All the arrangements are taken in full swing...

Aaliya is getting ready for the marriage...she is decked up in a beautiful red lehenga... Aaliya is blushing too hard as her friends are teasing her to the core...

Prem Mehra, Mohan and sarla are getting tensed as the time for rituals near... They were worried as sid and his parents were not yet arrived there...

They keep on calling sid and his parents but none of their phones are reachable and the voice message keeps on saying " The number you are trying to call is currently switched off... Please try again later... "

All are getting tensed .. The guests has started to sense something is not fine there... They started to gossip around as if something wrong is going on...

Many were aware that sid has been staying there and studying... Some starts to mock aaliya and talks very badly about aaliya... Sarla and mohan are extremely irritated by the heartless talks of those people...

Prem Mehra is standing lifeless and feeling very bad for aaliya's condition... Unaware of the worst scenario happening down, aaliya is happily smiling and blushing with the teasings of abhi and arjun...

Never did they know, their happiness are gonna be short lived... They were not aware that the day which they thought to bring happiness in their lives is going to a biggest dark day of their lives...

Aaliya comes down along with arjun and abhi as the boys were adamant to take their sister by themself .. They were shocked to know that sid n his family has not yet turned up....

Aaliya keeps on consoling and comforting her papa not to worry as she believes in sid and he will come in the time of marriage.... But the time too came... Sid is not at all arrived...

All starts to taunt and talk ill about the mehras and even some said that the girl has no values as she is brought by a man... Prem felt really hurted by those comments...

A classmate of sid and aaliya came forward saying that if they dont have any problem, he will marry aaliya... All were shocked to hear that.. Abhi and arjun are in a fury to hit him...

But the man said that he liked and adored aaliya so much but knowing sid and aaliya's love, he backed off... Now, he se tears and bad words of the society and he cant see aaliya in that condition....

No other choice left, they all agreed to conduct the marriage much to the displeasure of abhi.... Abhi does not have the heart to call anyone as jiju other than sid...

The unexpected wedding takes place... Though aaliya is not interested in this life first but she later  accepted the life for the person who is sincerely waiting for her....

Days too started to roll... Few months gone... Abhi is completely busy in his studies... Arjun went to US to do his studies... Still, they could not trace out why sid did not turn up...

A single minute of wrong decision can turn the life upside down and throw us in a dark hell... Same happens in the life of aaliya too...

All thought that aaliya is living a happy life... Neither did they know she is leading a very miserable and pathetic life....

The person aaliya married is a monster and he cruelly tortures aaliya as once sid and aaliya were against him and made him suffer in college..

When everything is getting out of control, aaliya feels determined to get out from that dark life... She calls abhi to come and pick her up...

Aaliya packs her things and decided to vacate the place before the monster arrives home... But to her dismay, the monster is sitting mockingly in the sofa ..

The monster laughs hysterically and says that " you dirty bitch... You dont have the right to go out... You have to suffer here... See .. you are pregnant now.. stop protesting or I will kill the baby too..."

Aaliya fears and clutches her belly and tries to go out. but the monster never allowed aaliya to go out... He harshly push aaliya down and she falls on the floor hitting her belly and the worst happened...

The monster makes a devilish smirk and laughed hard but its short lived as abhi has come there... The monster tries to act smart but abhi beats him up black and blue and hands him over to the police...

Aaliya is admitted in the hospital... Aaliya who suffered a lot of tortures and troubles has not only lost her unborn child but also her mental condition...

Abhi, prem, sarla and mohan feels really bad for aaliya's condition... Abhi really misses her mom that time as no one is there to console him at all... A gentle tap makes abhi to freeze on the spot....

Abhi jerked up from his thoughts as the doctors are running here and there... All their mouths chant for prayers to make sid fine and to make sid and aaliya lead a happy life...

So, what's gonna happen next???

How did aaliya n sid got married and why did they got separated???

What will be pragya's decision regarding her marriage???

Will abhi drown in the sadness or will he able to find out the bitter truth of  arjun and save pragya???

I know very well that there is no abhigya scenes today... But revealing the past is a must...

So, some of your queries are lanswered right... Still some more things left in past and we will proceed to the present scenario...

I hope you all liked this episode...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

A long update with 2100+ words.... Sorry, could not have time to proof read... Forgive me for mistakes...

Yours lovingly,

Crazymahiz...

👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro