29. Love will find it's way...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support...

I know It's been 8 days na since I updated this story... Just holded the story because of less votes... Out of 197 reads, only 68 voted for the previous chapter..... I know many are busy now a days...

But silent readers, you are all reading my updates but not at all casting your votes... Am I writing that bad ??? Votes prove that Im good in writing... So, dont forget to vote if Im really writing good... If not, I wont bother you all...

You all were aware of my betting buddy na... She did not allow me to update eventhough this is her favourite story .. I have convinced her but she asked me to post this story in private ..

But I assured her that all will vote for sure and said that I will post the next few updates in private because many unexpected and shocking twists are going to happen in abhi and pragya's lives...

Will it going to create a huge misunderstanding and a big world war between our fighter cocks abhi and pragya or will it going to be the reason for Abhi and Pragya to fall in love???

Wanna know more... Just do one thing... Click the 🌟 button without fail to get quick updates...

So, without bak baks lets move to shot. 29:

Abhi heart is thumping very fast... Small droplets of sweat starts to overflow from his face out of fear, nervousness, eagerness and helpness... His hands folded, his lips chanting the prayers, his mind comforting himself that nothing wrong will happen to sid...

All are scared to hell to see all the doctors rushing hurriedly inside sid's room and nurses are running too behind them carrying some medicines in their hands...

No one knows what's happening... But all wish to see sid back to life... Aaliya is dumb struck and sitting like a statue... Abhi made up his mind and moves near aaliya...

Abhi: Di... Now you are happy right... Jiju wont trouble you from now on... Only few minutes left for him... You can be a free bird...

Why are you crying di???... Smile happily... My jiju wont be there to irritate you to accept him and to follow you wherever you go and madly waiting to have a glimpse of you ..

You can enjoy your life aaliya di... My jiju wont be a barrier for you... He wont come and beg you... Stupid guy always dreaming only about you... Irritating idiot .. Im sure di, you will smile brightly from now onwards...

Aaliya: Dont talk like that abhi... You are increasing my guityness chottu... I accept I take him for granted but never say that my sid will leave me...

Abhi: so, you want him in your life??? How can I believe that you will not throw him from your life as you did earlier???

Aaliya: Sorry abhi... I swear and I promise that I will be a good wife of sid and will accept him wholeheartedly... Plz abhi... Believe me... I want my sid... He wont leave me na...

Abhi smiles: Dont worry... He will be alright... Do you know where my jiju's life is??? Its in you di... Go... Shout, scold, scream, bash or do whatever you want... Get him back with your might...

Dont lose him again.... Life has given you the last chance... Go and get hold of him... Run di... Jiju can go far away from you... Hold him in your grip and never leave him...

Aaliya smiles and rushes inside the ICU... The room is completely silent... Only the sound of a/c and the machines beep beep sounds are heard...

Aaliya is getting nervous and walks near sid... Sid is sleeping as if he never cares about anything... Aaliya gathers her might to talk but no words escaped from her lips ..

Hot tears were rolling down from her eyes uncontrollably... Aaliya sits near sid and holds his hand tightly and cries hard.... She did not utter a word... Only Aaliya's cries echoes the room for 15 minutes...

Aaliya wipes her tears and gets up defeated .. But she could not move as sid's hold on her hand gets tighter and slowly sid opens his eyes...

Abhi who saw this from outside smiles brightly and informs the doctor .. The doctors too rushed inside and checked sid... All these time, sid did not leave aaliya's hand at all...

Doctor: Thank god .. He is safe now... He will be alright soon... But remember, he will feel hard to walk as it will take time to heal from the wound... One more thing, a person should be always by his side...

Abhi: Thank you so much doctor... His soul has joined him doctor .. It will take care of him the fullest...

Prem Mehra along with the singhs smiles brightly... Arjun comes near sid...

Arjun: Hey jiju... Too bad haan... You take all our lives... Get well soon man... Now you are settled... Abhi bhai too has to settle na..

Abhi: oh hello... You are the first in the list... Let you marry first and then you and your wife choose a good girl for me... Sorry jiju... I take away the rights from you... As your choice is very bad...

Aaliya hits abhi... Abhi and arjun hugs aaliya and kisses her cheeks lovingly...

Aaliya: okay... Okay... Enough of teasing... All go to home now... I will take care of my sid..

Arjun: So to romance your hubby, you are asking us to get out... Too bad di...

Aaliya: very funny... Stupid boy... Tommorrow you have to go and see your bride na... Go and get ready for that... I know you will impress any girl by your charms...

Take this abhi with you... Teach him how to impress a girl... I dont know what you will do ajju... I want my abhi's wedding to happen soon...

Arjun: My pleasure to find a good behenji for my abhi bhai...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨.... whaaattt??? Who wants behenji??? I want an arrogant girl like you wish... I have to make her fall for my charms...

Arjun: Then I think you will stay as a bachelor for life long... Accept bhai behenji can suit you pretty well to romance with you or else you two will end up only in fighting....

All laughs and chit chats happily and moves to the house...

The arrangements to meet arjun's bride goes on in full swing... Abhi and prem Mehra happily joined Mohan and sarla to look after the arrangements... As insisted by aaliya, all does their works happily and never troubles them in hospital...

Aaliya puts her heart and soul to take care of sid... She showers him with all her love which she forget to show him for years ..

Though Arjun acts as if he is okay with wedding arrangements and all, his mind is fully covered with only honey's thoughts... His body is longing to have her in his arms...

Arjun calls honey immediately...

Honey: hello..

Arjun: Hey honey... My sexy darling... I know you miss me... Getting dirty dreams haan... Just a week baby... I will come and fulfill all your desires and make you happy...

Honey horrifies and a lump formed in her throat... She fears that Arjun should not return soon...

Honey: How is the arrangements going on??? When are you going to meet the bride???

Arjun: oh girl!!! Dont spoil my romantic mood .. All is going well... Just do one thing... Wear d dress which I got you on tht day... Take a selfie and send it 2 me and come for video chat... I want to do different romance today...

Honey's eyes wellled up... She curses her fate that eventhough arjun is far away from her , he is torturing her to the core... She has no choice left as Arjun is way too adamant and her family is getting enough pay for all the things she does...

Honey gets up from her place and got ready and literally present herself before arjun to satisfy him visually....

Pragya is getting restless as the time passes... Only hours left to meet the groom... Her heartbeats are thumping aloud... Her nervousness is getting out of control...

Pragya could not take that anymore... She has completely made up her mind what she has to do... Her mother's happiness means a lot to her but she is very much scared that whether she can do it or not....

Pragya with a lot of confusions want to get relaxed and to free up her mind... She thinks for a while and picks her mobile .. she calls someone in fury...

Pragya (yells to the top of her lungs):

Idiotic monkey... Irritating dracula... A blood sucking vampire... Donkey... Idiot... You disgusting dumbass... Stupid fellow...

How dare you??? Who the hell give you a name??? You should be named as a cheating chameleon and not abhishekh mehra...

Abhi: Oh hello... Disgusting devil... How dare you scold me non stop???

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂.... Im dare to scold you crocodile head... Cheating foul odoured fox... What the hell you have done???

Abhi: phew... This much bad words...  What did I do now???? Stop your bakwass ghosty fuggy.... I can visualize you to be a lady dracula with blood oozing out from your long teeth... Horrible you are... Yuck... Creepy lizard...

Pragya: You crappy fool monkey king... Dont you know what have you done??? Its been 2 days... Did you mind to say what is sid doing??? irresponsible idiot...

How many times I called you ??? Did you even mind to reply to my calls or messages??? Senseless, dumb headed hound...

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱.... This is the limit fuggy... I will strangle your neck if you keep on talking like this ... Dont rise your voice on men.... Stupid girl...

I accept my mistake... I did not say about jiju... He got conscious and he is fine... But for that you dont have the right to talk like this to me venomously...

Pragya: iv all the right to scold you stupid... Dont boast about yourself okay...

Abhi: woha.. me or you... Always pulling and scolding others... Stop your nonsense talks and cut the call... I will kill you the moment if I meet you...

Abhi gets furious and cuts the call... While pragya laughs holding her stomach...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Oh god... 😂😂😂😂.... Im relaxed now... All will have different choices to keep them away from stress.... But my stress reliever is always fighting with abhi.... Poor guy.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The day went on..

The next day, Abhi makes Arjun wear a very classic shirt... Sarlama makes sure  all arrangements done correctly and checks whether everything is perfect or not...

Prem Mehra could not come up with them as he has to take sid for a scan along with aaliya...

Abhi, arjun, sarla and mohan starts to arora mansion... Sarla ma keeps on updating about pragya's looks, good nature, etc...

In the other side, bulbul and priya ma makes pragya to get ready gorgeously in a beautiful saree... Priya keeps kaala teeka on pragya...

Priya: My daughter is a pretty princess...

Bulbul: Then what about me???

Priya: You too baby...

Priya asks bulbul to be with pragya and goes to look after the arrangements...

Bulbul: Di... Still you have time... Go and talk with mom or run away from here. . I will manage... Dont spoil your life di... Think before it gets out of control...

Pragya: not again bulbul..... Dont confuse my mind... Im okay with whatever happens...

Pragya cuts off bulbul's words... Before bulbul agrues further, the creaking sounds of the cars enters their house...

The groom's family were seated in the living room of aroras.... Elders were talking happily..

Arjun (whispers): crap... Disgusting.... lets run away from here bhai..  i dont like to look after this girl...

Abhi: just stop talking rubbish ajju .. lets see how she is... Whether your dream to get an arrogant and attitude queen happens or not....

Abhi and Arjun's talks were cut down as pragya along with bulbul comes out... Abhi and Arjun's jaw dropped on seeing pragya...

So what's gonna happen next???

Who is going to be the groom of pragya???

Will abhi be able to find out Arjun's nasty and disgusting side???

Will honey be saved from Arjun's clutches???

Will pragya be able to escape from arjun????

Will sid and aaliya can lead a happy life leaving their past???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update... Almost 2160+ words...

No time to edit....

Please bear with the typo errors ..

Still some fb scenes are remaining ..  You will know it in between...

Cast your votes and pen down your views... Lots of spicy twists ahead...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro